5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

8 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

hey girlies if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll get back to you in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:39:42 PM

OMG i can't BELIEVE Miley is engaged!!!!!!!! I remember when she was a teen doing Hannah Montanna!!!! And yeah, just a little upset Liam's not free (he is soooo hot!!!!)

by brenna04 on 6/6/2012 5:17:37 PM

I mean I have always loved Miley, every since Hannah Montana days...but lately she had been doing bad things...but one thing she got right was Liam. Her and Liam seem like a adorable couple and I'm happy for them! <3 I just hope Liam is the 'one' for Miley! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/6/2012 5:14:12 PM

I don't like Miley very much. But glad they're happy! Maybe she will finally settle down and become a good role model once again like she used to be. She's really talented! I can't believe she's not on Hannah Montana anymore. Hard to believe that she's getting married, now! It seems like yesterday I was watching her on TV and making up dances to her songs with my friends(; Time sure does fly!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/6/2012 5:09:27 PM

Awww! Congratulations Miley&Liam! <3

by doglover463 on 6/6/2012 5:00:14 PM

Mod
Where can I find a good strapless bra? I really need one for summer!

Hey chicky, you can get a strapless bra at most underwear stores. Your best bet is just to go try some on and see which one works for you.
Carrie R.

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/6/2012 4:52:33 PM

I still don't like Miley but I can see they're happy and are in love. I hope you guys have a wonderful marriage and stay together forever. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 6/6/2012 4:46:33 PM

Ugh this is INSANE. I mean she is only 19! Sorry Miley, make better decisions about your life.

by gigglez77 on 6/6/2012 4:31:03 PM

*OMG*! I'm so happy for the couple! They were *SO* meant for each other! EEK! Yay! Congrats, Miley! Kudos to Liam for having the guts to propose. Smile I used to love Hannnah Montana. Now she really gets to live out all of those *PERFECT* relationships she faked on TV (Even though most of *Miley Stewart's* relationships ended in disaster! LOL)!

*TO GL TALK*
Join my clubs, visit my profile, chat up! There's always Fun Stuff goin' on there! ;) TTYL, Gurrlz! Smile

by caseysister2001 on 6/6/2012 4:24:43 PM

Ew, but as long as there happy? Sorry that just grosses me out as much as Justin and Selena. Oh well, as long as there in love.

by topchef88 on 6/6/2012 4:17:06 PM