3 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

6 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

7 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

Im so happy for miley!Smile (sobs) maybe she can finally get her life back on track and settle down and be the perfect role model again like she always was.

by NancyDrew 1997 on 6/6/2012 3:57:04 PM

He just wants her money. What a cutie, I want him!

by luckykel on 6/6/2012 3:41:54 PM

I hope their marriage will stay and goes well! Happy for them! Smile

by susper on 6/6/2012 3:40:29 PM

I remember back when Hannah Montana was the big thing. Geez. So many years have gone by. I think Liam is wayyyy to good for her. Oh and anybody else think Miley Hemsworth doesn't sound right?

by ZeusSister on 6/6/2012 3:39:11 PM

But hes supposed ot be mineeee! poor liam...

by niallove45251 on 6/6/2012 3:23:24 PM

aw, and liam is so cute too!!!!

by Prim on 6/6/2012 2:55:08 PM

Why aren't my comments being posted????!

Hey
chicky, we have to review all the comments before they're posted, and I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to
answer right away and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m
sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out in the meantime with some great advice!
Thanks for understanding.

Carrie R.

by janbradylolz on 6/6/2012 1:21:14 PM

MOdmodmodmod
There's this girl in my grade who is obsessed with me. I know this sounds snobby but I never really liked her. I've been left out of groups before, so I wanted to do the right thing and let her into our circle of friends. But now, she thinks that she's really cool and she thinks it's funny when she insults people. We've confronted her before and she's apologized, but she continues to do it. When we took a class trip to a waterpark, she followed me everywhere, and when I went to get my stuff out of my locker, she asked me why I hung out with these girls. I told her that they were my friends. She laughed and said that they weren't really my friends, they just talked to me when they had nobody else to talk to. With that, I walked away. She ran after me and told me it was stupid to be angry about that. School is out now, so I won't see her again until September. Was I right to be mad?

Hey, babe! Sounds like this girl doesn't know how to put herself in other people's shoes yet. It's nice of you to let her hang with your group, but if she's hurting people's feelings even after you've talked to her about it, that's a problem. If you've tried to get her to realize when she's being a li'l too blunt, then you've tried your best. Enjoy the summer, and hopefully she'll grow up a bit before school starts again.
Carrie R.

by janbradylolz on 6/6/2012 1:18:34 PM

Not to be a hater but I really,really dislike Miley AND Liam XD But I actually wonder what the wedding is going to look like.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/6/2012 12:35:31 PM

That's crazy, I remember when she was like 10 and 11 just starting Hannah Montana. And now she's getting married? That's insanely fast.

by svds on 6/6/2012 12:34:42 PM