Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

wow. idk what to thinik about this haha. this is just weird

by tswiftluver13 on 6/6/2012 12:11:37 PM

I can believe Hannah Montana is getting ready to be Mrs. Hemsworth. I am not sad Liam's officially off the market.

by otter77 on 6/6/2012 11:50:44 AM

Oh My Gosh! i knew it who didnt know it when you have dated that long in hollywood theres no way that they wouldnt get married! i told my mom on monday while i was watching the last song that they would end up married and two days later here they are engaged

by supernaturalbookworm on 6/6/2012 11:43:54 AM

oh my gosh! i'm soo happy for them! he'll lead her down the right path and maybe she'll write more appropriate songs now. Can't Be Tamed was ok but not very clean. yeah mrs hemsworth!!!! i hope they last a long timeSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2012 11:39:16 AM

Nooo but Liam is soo cute.....Oh my gawd I can't take it I think I need a moment *sobs*

by dramagal2222 on 6/6/2012 11:36:21 AM

OMG congratulations!! I knew they would get married,and they're so cute together!! Smile

by MadMaddie911 on 6/6/2012 11:35:15 AM

wow! they do make a cute couple, i hope it goes well for them!

by j4zm09 on 6/6/2012 11:30:26 AM

I've always thought they would end up engaged!
I don't know if they will stay for long, but they make a good couple!

by gammag98 on 6/6/2012 11:23:09 AM

oh. my. god. REALLY? i don't believe it! there's been marriage rumors for them before.

by pinkmustang on 6/6/2012 11:17:05 AM