6 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

9 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

10 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy for them! Their such a cute couple! Miley deserves a good guy! I think Liam changed her for the better!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:32:34 PM

I'm on Team Peeta.
Why?
Because Gale is marrying Miley Cyrus. He's taken.

by taylornation13 on 8/19/2012 9:19:36 PM

They r so cute together! i love them together. <3

by twilightlover103 on 7/25/2012 12:19:19 AM

I remember the 1st time i saw miley cyrus! she was on Oprah singing when she was 12 years old! omg not she is getting married! where does the time go??????????/

by turfyz on 7/19/2012 9:42:43 PM

Good for them! I hope it lasts!

by BigSashaM on 7/19/2012 10:43:26 AM

I'm very happy for her!!! She has grown up and changed so much since Hannah Montana.

by ars511 on 7/17/2012 3:08:41 PM

wow miley has really changed from Disney chanel to being Engaged .Hope they stay together

by TSfan#1 on 7/16/2012 9:49:36 PM

im super happy for them and is it anyone's business wht she had done in the past? tht was the past and Liam is looking toward the future with her. i would guess tht they wouldnt get married until a couple years from now...

by neo6m on 7/11/2012 1:48:09 PM

im really happy for them! i hope it will last!

by neo6m on 7/11/2012 1:42:22 PM

wow!!!!! thats totally awesome! lets just hope the dont turn out like katy perry and russell....broken up.

by trumoo on 7/11/2012 11:19:57 AM

Good for them (I guess), but most Hollywood relationships kinda explode within a year or two, so I wouldn't get too excited.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/10/2012 7:55:12 PM

I think I am ready to wear a bikini' but my dad is really protective.How do i ask him to let me wear the two piece? I am a preteen!

Hey girl!  Try easing your dad into the idea of you wearing a bikini.  Try a tankini first so most of your stomach is covered.  Once he gets used to seeing you in two pieces, he might relax about bikinis.  If it's really a problem talk to your mom and see is she can help you find a way to make both you and your dad happy.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by katgirly on 7/10/2012 12:59:39 PM

Aren`t they a little young but still exciting!

by ShelbyJean on 7/9/2012 10:53:06 PM

I love Miley and Liam!!!

by ShelbyJean on 7/9/2012 10:51:20 PM

But, they both look very happy so lets do what most people will do is sit back and watch as the celebrity drama unflods
P.S
Is Gl gonna post annything about Adele getting married? Or the fact that she's pregnant?

by purplecupcake411 on 7/9/2012 10:02:51 PM

to cupcakerbakeson
Having tatoos doesnt make her a bad person, the drugs however do, I think you're right about the marrige bwing over in a couple of months/weeks/days/years and HE COULD DO SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

by purplecupcake411 on 7/9/2012 10:01:21 PM

I love Liam and Miley as a couple but isn't she a little young to get married? But Liam is so cuteSmile

by Nanner2000 on 7/8/2012 12:18:33 PM

isnt she pregnant too??

by aweaver13 on 6/29/2012 12:19:59 PM

They are soo cute together! I really want to see Miley's dress!!

by prettypinkelephants on 6/29/2012 9:27:30 AM

aww cute and sweet as always <3 but not to judge miley but let the break up clock begin?? just sayinnnn

by soccergirl68 on 6/27/2012 2:50:56 PM

I was at my friends birthday part that day! Weirdness...

by zendaybella on 6/25/2012 12:49:47 AM

I hope they make it, so many Hollywood relationships never make it. I hope he can keep her from going to crazy because I like Miley.

by luckykel on 6/23/2012 11:42:53 PM

I'm truly happy for both of them! I saw the engagement ring too! It's so beautiful!!!! I just hope that they don't get divorced. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 6/23/2012 12:33:41 AM

googleeyes2:ikr?? i was hoping it was a rumor. but im happy for them. im not the obsessive type so im over it...almost Smile

by popstar*** on 6/22/2012 10:38:37 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............. there going to live happily ever after like romeo and juliety, edward and bella, robert and kristine.

by bfirework on 6/22/2012 10:25:41 PM

Say what now I thought it was just another rumor

by Jojobean on 6/22/2012 8:14:33 PM

omg what NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by googleeyes2 on 6/20/2012 5:23:22 PM

Im so happy for her!

by tigergirl218 on 6/20/2012 2:54:34 PM

you are right 19 is too young to get engaged but it is not any diff then Gomez and Berber but congrats to they hope it works out like Amy and rick on secret life

by ccjoker16 on 6/17/2012 6:43:04 PM

I can't get exited for celeb marages anymore... not since Katy&Russle.

by bass2001 on 6/17/2012 10:03:58 AM

Finally!!! Ever sense the 'Last Song' i've been wanting them to get together! I think they are PERFECT for each other!!!

by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:29:18 PM

yay! im so happy 4 her!

by coolgal332 on 6/13/2012 8:15:00 PM

Personally, in my opinion, 19 is kinda too young. But, yeah, I'm happy for her!

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 1:46:15 PM

Sorry,
but I think that all of her tats and drug abuse just isn't the best for anyone. I just don't know how long the marriage will last. We may have another Katy Perry on our hands Frown

by cupcakerbakeson on 6/13/2012 1:01:32 PM

As long as Josh Hutcherson is still available! ;)

by Doodle600 on 6/12/2012 5:43:12 PM

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. Ever since the early Hannah Montana days I've been calling her by Miley Cyrus. Now she's Miley Hemsworth? Frown I'm so happy for her but yet i'm so sad

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/12/2012 12:25:29 PM

OH no u didn't Miley u stole my guy.(JK Ha Ha Ha)So Happy For u.

by Allybeth15 on 6/11/2012 8:08:46 PM

I think its nice that miley found someone that can accept her for who she is and what she has done

by unique730 on 6/9/2012 11:41:21 AM

Wow could do waaaay better Liam

by kitkat12197 on 6/8/2012 4:08:01 PM

Why is he marrying her?? She's been a horrible role model to girls! Frown

by girlygirl22werock on 6/8/2012 3:37:12 PM

I can't believe he getting marry to Miley Cyrus!!!!!1 Miley Cyrus has done horrible things and she was in her teens!!!! I think he deserves somebody a lot better that hasn't done these horrible things!!!!!

by RubySparkle on 6/8/2012 9:12:25 AM

I think it's great that they're getting married. They're very cute together and I honestly think they make each other happy. I wish them the best!

by neena4 on 6/7/2012 10:03:37 PM

I just bought a really nice, one shoulder, little black dress from Forever 21. Its so cute, except I don't really know how to wear my hair. (its going to be a party I'm wearing it to...)

by MusicIsLove123 on 6/7/2012 8:36:03 PM

yeah @pinkmustang but its real this time.

congrats, yay 4 them!

by soccerlover99 on 6/7/2012 8:29:46 PM

3 yrs isn't long enough but their cute together

by coly33 on 6/7/2012 4:08:35 PM

NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT GALE!!!!! HE CAN'T MARRY HER NOOOOOOO!!!!!

by 1blackat on 6/7/2012 4:07:54 PM

Wow they're a pretty cute couple! Isn't she like 19 though?

by fallsb-ball on 6/7/2012 3:10:40 PM

I think it's cool! But the worst thing about it is that we watched her grow up on Hannah Montana and most of us are still young. As in like yearly teens ya know. So this is showing that our child hood is literaly over. Frown I still jam out to her Hannah Montana cds. Well I still love her and I'm guessing she won't get married for a year or two.. Well I'm super happy for her!!!

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 6/7/2012 3:08:56 PM

He could have chosen somebody better than Miley...

by Rgirl12 on 6/7/2012 2:57:30 PM

she's still a teenager!! she won't even be able to drink wine at her wedding!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:05:32 PM

I don't care about it... it's not like he's hot or anything.

by ladysade24 on 6/7/2012 12:52:04 PM

TEAM PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sad. Isn't Miley Cyrus only 19, though? Seems kind of young to marry.

by glitterstars456 on 6/7/2012 10:58:20 AM

OMG!!!!!! shes hannah montana she cant get married JK im happy for them, if i cant have him at least she can Tong Olo

by Payton K on 6/7/2012 10:31:41 AM

I like Liam but NOT Miley, but hey If they are happy then whatever. Smile

by Callie620 on 6/7/2012 10:24:55 AM

I'm fine with Liam off the market. What I'd be sad about is if josh hutcherson was off the market in that kind of way.

by Awesomeperson:) on 6/7/2012 9:29:42 AM

OMG LIAM YOU CAN DO WAAAAYYY BETTER! IM ALL DEPRESSED NOW BECAUSE I MIGHT GET TO MEET HIM AND HE'LL BE MARRIED!

by mnc333 on 6/7/2012 9:21:49 AM

I can't believe they're engaged! I think they're both way too young, honestly. I seriously doubt that it will last that long, but I hope I'm wrong. I am sad that Liam's off the market. Not that I ever really expected a chance with him anyway...

by supersingershannon on 6/6/2012 8:52:06 PM

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! I'm soooo jealous of Miley!! But congrats!! <3

by unicornninja on 6/6/2012 7:57:16 PM

I wonder how long that'll last.

by teamjacob0625 on 6/6/2012 7:50:43 PM

Ugh I HATE Miley Cyrus. I can't believe I used to idolize her so much...I was the biggest Hannah Montana fan and knew every Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana song by heart...omg obsessed is a total understatement. My whole grade knew me for being the #1 Miley Cyrus fan in 6th grade haha

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:47:27 PM

hey girlies if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll get back to you in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:39:42 PM

OMG i can't BELIEVE Miley is engaged!!!!!!!! I remember when she was a teen doing Hannah Montanna!!!! And yeah, just a little upset Liam's not free (he is soooo hot!!!!)

by brenna04 on 6/6/2012 5:17:37 PM

I mean I have always loved Miley, every since Hannah Montana days...but lately she had been doing bad things...but one thing she got right was Liam. Her and Liam seem like a adorable couple and I'm happy for them! <3 I just hope Liam is the 'one' for Miley! Smile

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/6/2012 5:14:12 PM

I don't like Miley very much. But glad they're happy! Maybe she will finally settle down and become a good role model once again like she used to be. She's really talented! I can't believe she's not on Hannah Montana anymore. Hard to believe that she's getting married, now! It seems like yesterday I was watching her on TV and making up dances to her songs with my friends(; Time sure does fly!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/6/2012 5:09:27 PM

Awww! Congratulations Miley&Liam! <3

by doglover463 on 6/6/2012 5:00:14 PM

Mod
Where can I find a good strapless bra? I really need one for summer!

Hey chicky, you can get a strapless bra at most underwear stores. Your best bet is just to go try some on and see which one works for you.
Carrie R.

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/6/2012 4:52:33 PM

I still don't like Miley but I can see they're happy and are in love. I hope you guys have a wonderful marriage and stay together forever. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 6/6/2012 4:46:33 PM

Ugh this is INSANE. I mean she is only 19! Sorry Miley, make better decisions about your life.

by gigglez77 on 6/6/2012 4:31:03 PM

*OMG*! I'm so happy for the couple! They were *SO* meant for each other! EEK! Yay! Congrats, Miley! Kudos to Liam for having the guts to propose. Smile I used to love Hannnah Montana. Now she really gets to live out all of those *PERFECT* relationships she faked on TV (Even though most of *Miley Stewart's* relationships ended in disaster! LOL)!

*TO GL TALK*
Join my clubs, visit my profile, chat up! There's always Fun Stuff goin' on there! ;) TTYL, Gurrlz! Smile

by caseysister2001 on 6/6/2012 4:24:43 PM

Ew, but as long as there happy? Sorry that just grosses me out as much as Justin and Selena. Oh well, as long as there in love.

by topchef88 on 6/6/2012 4:17:06 PM

Im so happy for miley!Smile (sobs) maybe she can finally get her life back on track and settle down and be the perfect role model again like she always was.

by NancyDrew 1997 on 6/6/2012 3:57:04 PM

He just wants her money. What a cutie, I want him!

by luckykel on 6/6/2012 3:41:54 PM

I hope their marriage will stay and goes well! Happy for them! Smile

by susper on 6/6/2012 3:40:29 PM

I remember back when Hannah Montana was the big thing. Geez. So many years have gone by. I think Liam is wayyyy to good for her. Oh and anybody else think Miley Hemsworth doesn't sound right?

by ZeusSister on 6/6/2012 3:39:11 PM

But hes supposed ot be mineeee! poor liam...

by niallove45251 on 6/6/2012 3:23:24 PM

aw, and liam is so cute too!!!!

by Prim on 6/6/2012 2:55:08 PM

Why aren't my comments being posted????!

Hey
chicky, we have to review all the comments before they're posted, and I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to
answer right away and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m
sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out in the meantime with some great advice!
Thanks for understanding.

Carrie R.

by janbradylolz on 6/6/2012 1:21:14 PM

MOdmodmodmod
There's this girl in my grade who is obsessed with me. I know this sounds snobby but I never really liked her. I've been left out of groups before, so I wanted to do the right thing and let her into our circle of friends. But now, she thinks that she's really cool and she thinks it's funny when she insults people. We've confronted her before and she's apologized, but she continues to do it. When we took a class trip to a waterpark, she followed me everywhere, and when I went to get my stuff out of my locker, she asked me why I hung out with these girls. I told her that they were my friends. She laughed and said that they weren't really my friends, they just talked to me when they had nobody else to talk to. With that, I walked away. She ran after me and told me it was stupid to be angry about that. School is out now, so I won't see her again until September. Was I right to be mad?

Hey, babe! Sounds like this girl doesn't know how to put herself in other people's shoes yet. It's nice of you to let her hang with your group, but if she's hurting people's feelings even after you've talked to her about it, that's a problem. If you've tried to get her to realize when she's being a li'l too blunt, then you've tried your best. Enjoy the summer, and hopefully she'll grow up a bit before school starts again.
Carrie R.

by janbradylolz on 6/6/2012 1:18:34 PM

Not to be a hater but I really,really dislike Miley AND Liam XD But I actually wonder what the wedding is going to look like.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/6/2012 12:35:31 PM

That's crazy, I remember when she was like 10 and 11 just starting Hannah Montana. And now she's getting married? That's insanely fast.

by svds on 6/6/2012 12:34:42 PM

wow. idk what to thinik about this haha. this is just weird

by tswiftluver13 on 6/6/2012 12:11:37 PM

I can believe Hannah Montana is getting ready to be Mrs. Hemsworth. I am not sad Liam's officially off the market.

by otter77 on 6/6/2012 11:50:44 AM

Oh My Gosh! i knew it who didnt know it when you have dated that long in hollywood theres no way that they wouldnt get married! i told my mom on monday while i was watching the last song that they would end up married and two days later here they are engaged

by supernaturalbookworm on 6/6/2012 11:43:54 AM

oh my gosh! i'm soo happy for them! he'll lead her down the right path and maybe she'll write more appropriate songs now. Can't Be Tamed was ok but not very clean. yeah mrs hemsworth!!!! i hope they last a long timeSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2012 11:39:16 AM

Nooo but Liam is soo cute.....Oh my gawd I can't take it I think I need a moment *sobs*

by dramagal2222 on 6/6/2012 11:36:21 AM

OMG congratulations!! I knew they would get married,and they're so cute together!! Smile

by MadMaddie911 on 6/6/2012 11:35:15 AM

wow! they do make a cute couple, i hope it goes well for them!

by j4zm09 on 6/6/2012 11:30:26 AM

I've always thought they would end up engaged!
I don't know if they will stay for long, but they make a good couple!

by gammag98 on 6/6/2012 11:23:09 AM

oh. my. god. REALLY? i don't believe it! there's been marriage rumors for them before.

by pinkmustang on 6/6/2012 11:17:05 AM