2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you a total gossip girl?: http://t.co/6A2qdKoFUZ pic.twitter.com/vijQSBsA8L

3 HOURS AGO Say hello to your new hair-washing routine: http://t.co/6Lha4rMsNb pic.twitter.com/AqpOGgYmLV

COMMENTS

We're obsessed: 3 ways to wear cutoffs

Short, longish, frayed, cuffed, you name it, we’ve got ’em. And here's how to rock 'em...

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so I'm 14 years old and I'm pretty petite for my age. I need a few pairs of new shorts for school, but I cant find any shorts that fit me! I've looked at American Eagle, Forever 21, Wet, Seal, Kohls, Target, abercombie kids, and Hollister. The shorts from abercrombie kids fit me, but they're REALLY short and make me feel kinda self conscious. Do you know of any stores that sell cute shorts (that aren't too short) for petite girls? Please help!!! Thanks Smile

Hey toinfinityandbeyond, mhmm I'm surprised Forever21 and Wet Seal didn't have anything. Check out Wal-Mart, Macys, Gap and Delias. If you don't find anything in those stores you can always try shopping online. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by toinfinityandbeyond on 9/2/2012 1:45:53 AM

love em all

by hiphop1199 on 6/12/2012 4:48:28 PM

Cute!!!

by unicornninja on 6/9/2012 10:25:32 PM

Okay, My BFF (sarah) left my school last year, and i have another BFF(Taylor) Who i knew when we were babies and this year i ; left my school to go to another school,and my bff(s)came back to my old school and met Taylor and they became BFFs and now Taylor is taking her everywhere we went! And she's writing on her Facebook Sarah and me at TGIF BFFs Forever! Now what am i going to do!

Hey girl!

Don't fret over this situation. It can be a positive thing that your best friends are becoming friends, too! Now you can have an awesome little trio. Suggest a hangout with all three of you so you ALL can be close.
Rachael A.

by doglover463 on 6/8/2012 8:30:48 AM

Im so going to wear the cowgirl one!!! I have been wanting to wear my cowboy boots.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/8/2012 12:21:37 AM

love the first shirt

by opptop on 6/7/2012 9:05:29 PM

**MOD MOD MOD**
I have no idea what to wear to Six Flags tomorrow. Or what to do with my make-up and hair. & what to actually take. HELP !

Hey girlie,

I would keep it totally casual - a pair of denim shorts, a fitted tee shirt or tank top (depending on the weather). Bring a jean jacket to put on in case it gets cold or rains. Put your hair in an easy ponytail and keep the makeup totally natural - it's a day about fun, not being over glam! As for what to bring... think about what you'll need on the bus ride there (iPod? magazines? snacks? water bottle?), what you'll need while you're there (baseball cap, wallet, phone, camera, sunscreen, extra hair ties, pads if you could be surprised by your period), and what you'll need on the way home. Pack a little backpack full of your things! Smile
Lauren C.

by peace-love on 6/7/2012 8:26:57 PM

<3 the last one! Smile

by volleyball514 on 6/7/2012 4:23:16 PM

these outfits are so cute! i love them all! they should do more of these outfit ideas <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:13:50 PM

Do you need advice, have a question, need someone to talk to or need tips? If you said yes to any of these then you should check out DEAR PINKY! Dear pinkyis a popular advice club where you can come to read tips, talk to other girls, share opinions, or ask questions.

If you have any question that you need answered just leave a comment with your Q and tue Dear Pinky crew will get back to you ASAP! We answer every question with a detailed answer and do everything we can to help you out! Check it out Smile

by pinkypi26 on 6/7/2012 12:11:51 PM