Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

12 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

13 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

We're obsessed: 3 ways to wear cutoffs

Short, longish, frayed, cuffed, you name it, we’ve got ’em. And here's how to rock 'em...

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so I'm 14 years old and I'm pretty petite for my age. I need a few pairs of new shorts for school, but I cant find any shorts that fit me! I've looked at American Eagle, Forever 21, Wet, Seal, Kohls, Target, abercombie kids, and Hollister. The shorts from abercrombie kids fit me, but they're REALLY short and make me feel kinda self conscious. Do you know of any stores that sell cute shorts (that aren't too short) for petite girls? Please help!!! Thanks Smile

Hey toinfinityandbeyond, mhmm I'm surprised Forever21 and Wet Seal didn't have anything. Check out Wal-Mart, Macys, Gap and Delias. If you don't find anything in those stores you can always try shopping online. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by toinfinityandbeyond on 9/2/2012 1:45:53 AM

love em all

by hiphop1199 on 6/12/2012 4:48:28 PM

Cute!!!

by unicornninja on 6/9/2012 10:25:32 PM

Okay, My BFF (sarah) left my school last year, and i have another BFF(Taylor) Who i knew when we were babies and this year i ; left my school to go to another school,and my bff(s)came back to my old school and met Taylor and they became BFFs and now Taylor is taking her everywhere we went! And she's writing on her Facebook Sarah and me at TGIF BFFs Forever! Now what am i going to do!

Hey girl!

Don't fret over this situation. It can be a positive thing that your best friends are becoming friends, too! Now you can have an awesome little trio. Suggest a hangout with all three of you so you ALL can be close.
Rachael A.

by doglover463 on 6/8/2012 8:30:48 AM

Im so going to wear the cowgirl one!!! I have been wanting to wear my cowboy boots.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/8/2012 12:21:37 AM

love the first shirt

by opptop on 6/7/2012 9:05:29 PM

**MOD MOD MOD**
I have no idea what to wear to Six Flags tomorrow. Or what to do with my make-up and hair. & what to actually take. HELP !

Hey girlie,

I would keep it totally casual - a pair of denim shorts, a fitted tee shirt or tank top (depending on the weather). Bring a jean jacket to put on in case it gets cold or rains. Put your hair in an easy ponytail and keep the makeup totally natural - it's a day about fun, not being over glam! As for what to bring... think about what you'll need on the bus ride there (iPod? magazines? snacks? water bottle?), what you'll need while you're there (baseball cap, wallet, phone, camera, sunscreen, extra hair ties, pads if you could be surprised by your period), and what you'll need on the way home. Pack a little backpack full of your things! Smile
Lauren C.

by peace-love on 6/7/2012 8:26:57 PM

<3 the last one! Smile

by volleyball514 on 6/7/2012 4:23:16 PM

these outfits are so cute! i love them all! they should do more of these outfit ideas <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:13:50 PM

Do you need advice, have a question, need someone to talk to or need tips? If you said yes to any of these then you should check out DEAR PINKY! Dear pinkyis a popular advice club where you can come to read tips, talk to other girls, share opinions, or ask questions.

If you have any question that you need answered just leave a comment with your Q and tue Dear Pinky crew will get back to you ASAP! We answer every question with a detailed answer and do everything we can to help you out! Check it out Smile

by pinkypi26 on 6/7/2012 12:11:51 PM

These looks are sooo adorable my fave was the third one!!!

by lhlindzlovesu on 6/7/2012 11:58:32 AM

hey if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll reply in 48 hours or lessSmile

by mkondritz on 6/7/2012 10:11:15 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:23:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I bought Great Lash Mascara in Very Black and I have no idea how to use it. My eyelashes stick straight, they don't go up at all. When I use the mascara, it barely goes up at all either. I know you're supposed to start from the root and up, but I have no idea where the root is, and when I try to start from the bottom of the eyelash, but it ends up poking my eye...which hurts obviously. So I need help on how to apply mascara. Thanks so much.

Hey Girl!

If your eyelashes are so straight, try an eyelash curler before putting mascara on. and you're right, you do start at the root of your eyelash, which is where the your eyelash and eye meet--you can start farther up because it can be hard not to poke yourself in your eye, but sounds like you're doing it right!

SarahO.