8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

8 adorable things to write in your bestie's yearbook

For when HAGS just won’t do…

I usually write that we should hang out or how much I love them Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/8/2013 4:06:43 PM

What I wright is: If you smile and you smile while and somebody sees you smile a while then they'll smile and soon there will be miles and miles of smiles just because you smiled Laughing

by hermionegirl12 on 8/6/2012 8:44:40 PM

I would write something like- I'm going to miss your smile and warmth each day. Have a awesome summer gurl Smile

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:47:41 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My best friend's birthday is in 3 days and I don't know what to get her! She said she likes personal gifts and all that stuff. Last year, I got a collage photo frame and put pictures of us together. What should I do for a present this year? Please, help! Thanks!

If she likes personal gifts perhaps take her somewhere that would mean something to the both of you. My friend took me to paint pottery for my birthday last year. We got to spend a lot of quality time together and I have a personally painted mug from her to remember it by. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by xoxoStaceyxoxo on 6/23/2012 9:44:17 PM

Hey FatDancingPanda, yeah that is weird. Try typing in his last name again and see if it shows up this time. It could just be that his last name is really long. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

When filling out my profile, there was a blank that said Celebrity Crush. I filled it out, but when my profile was done being moderated I noticed it left off his last name. Does it do this with all celeb crushes or just the ones that aren't Zac Efron, Taylor Laughtner ect? Lynae P.

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:33:05 PM

ya know what my boyfriend wrote in my yearbook? he wrote: LOL Have a great summer. and lol didn't stand for laugh out loud. it stood for lick octopus legs.

by loppyears12 on 6/21/2012 8:41:50 PM

MOD!
Ok so i made my account on here last year and 4 some reason i made my username penguinstar. Nothing against penguins or stars, but i want to change my username. Is that possibe? Or do i need to change this email and just get a new account?

Hey girlie,

So sorry, but currently we don't have a way to change your username. You'll have to create a new account <3
Lauren C.

by penguinstar on 6/21/2012 7:18:21 PM

Ok, so my parents do not support my dream job at all. I would like to work for disney and be a background artist or something like that. I was also planning on auditioning for a roll as a disney princess at Disney World Resort soon because I am finally old enough. I love disney because it made my childhood amazing and stuff but my mom thinks that I won't make a living off of it and doesn't support it at all. There's no way I could work in an office my whole life or something like that and I feel stupid talking to her about it because she always makes my dream sound stupid. What should I do?

Hey Girl--

Maybe you could take the role as a summer or part time job? Stay in school because your interests may change at any time. After all, no one can be a disney princess for life

Best of luck
simone s.

by katie881 on 6/21/2012 11:52:35 AM

Well that's peachy. I could've used these ideas, but my school got out two weeks ago, and I just noticed it now. Oh well...

by livan on 6/20/2012 5:01:31 PM

Mod mod mod
I used to be realllyy good friends with this girl from my school. Now she has been hanging out with other people in our big group of friends, which is fine, but she never invites me. She also always hides when she goes to parties with the group, and then I find out the next day on facebook that she went. Our group also never invites me to the parties and I don't know why... I'm not extremely outgoing but I do talk to them. I always feel like there is something wrong with me because I don't get invited. I'm going to be a sophmore next year and I don't want to spend the next 3 years of highschool bored with no friends. Should I still be friends with my used to be best friend or do you think I should make new friends? please help me, thanks!

hey! that sounds rough. I kind of think you should try to meet other people since these friends are ignoring you. But you could also talk to them about it and see what they say. good luck!

Helen S.