Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

8 adorable things to write in your bestie's yearbook

For when HAGS just won’t do…

I usually write that we should hang out or how much I love them Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/8/2013 4:06:43 PM

What I wright is: If you smile and you smile while and somebody sees you smile a while then they'll smile and soon there will be miles and miles of smiles just because you smiled Laughing

by hermionegirl12 on 8/6/2012 8:44:40 PM

I would write something like- I'm going to miss your smile and warmth each day. Have a awesome summer gurl Smile

by fearless4ever on 7/8/2012 12:47:41 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My best friend's birthday is in 3 days and I don't know what to get her! She said she likes personal gifts and all that stuff. Last year, I got a collage photo frame and put pictures of us together. What should I do for a present this year? Please, help! Thanks!

If she likes personal gifts perhaps take her somewhere that would mean something to the both of you. My friend took me to paint pottery for my birthday last year. We got to spend a lot of quality time together and I have a personally painted mug from her to remember it by. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by xoxoStaceyxoxo on 6/23/2012 9:44:17 PM

Hey FatDancingPanda, yeah that is weird. Try typing in his last name again and see if it shows up this time. It could just be that his last name is really long. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

When filling out my profile, there was a blank that said Celebrity Crush. I filled it out, but when my profile was done being moderated I noticed it left off his last name. Does it do this with all celeb crushes or just the ones that aren't Zac Efron, Taylor Laughtner ect? Lynae P.

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:33:05 PM

ya know what my boyfriend wrote in my yearbook? he wrote: LOL Have a great summer. and lol didn't stand for laugh out loud. it stood for lick octopus legs.

by loppyears12 on 6/21/2012 8:41:50 PM

MOD!
Ok so i made my account on here last year and 4 some reason i made my username penguinstar. Nothing against penguins or stars, but i want to change my username. Is that possibe? Or do i need to change this email and just get a new account?

Hey girlie,

So sorry, but currently we don't have a way to change your username. You'll have to create a new account <3
Lauren C.

by penguinstar on 6/21/2012 7:18:21 PM

Ok, so my parents do not support my dream job at all. I would like to work for disney and be a background artist or something like that. I was also planning on auditioning for a roll as a disney princess at Disney World Resort soon because I am finally old enough. I love disney because it made my childhood amazing and stuff but my mom thinks that I won't make a living off of it and doesn't support it at all. There's no way I could work in an office my whole life or something like that and I feel stupid talking to her about it because she always makes my dream sound stupid. What should I do?

Hey Girl--

Maybe you could take the role as a summer or part time job? Stay in school because your interests may change at any time. After all, no one can be a disney princess for life

Best of luck
simone s.

by katie881 on 6/21/2012 11:52:35 AM

Well that's peachy. I could've used these ideas, but my school got out two weeks ago, and I just noticed it now. Oh well...

by livan on 6/20/2012 5:01:31 PM

Mod mod mod
I used to be realllyy good friends with this girl from my school. Now she has been hanging out with other people in our big group of friends, which is fine, but she never invites me. She also always hides when she goes to parties with the group, and then I find out the next day on facebook that she went. Our group also never invites me to the parties and I don't know why... I'm not extremely outgoing but I do talk to them. I always feel like there is something wrong with me because I don't get invited. I'm going to be a sophmore next year and I don't want to spend the next 3 years of highschool bored with no friends. Should I still be friends with my used to be best friend or do you think I should make new friends? please help me, thanks!

hey! that sounds rough. I kind of think you should try to meet other people since these friends are ignoring you. But you could also talk to them about it and see what they say. good luck!

Helen S.

by Saaraahh on 6/18/2012 5:32:34 PM

how do you MoD?/????????

Hey girl,

Check out our Intern At GL page - scroll down to the "WHERE" section and read about how to apply to become a mod! Smile

Lauren C.

by ladysade24 on 6/14/2012 4:55:43 PM

My friends wrote LULAS! Love
U
A
Sister
Cute,huh!

by Christiangal345 on 6/12/2012 2:13:51 PM

I wrote "Hey BFF Keep the Swag Alive!!! Smile" in my best friend's yearbook.

by DiamondSharks on 6/12/2012 12:21:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod Ok so for school the people who get honors get to go to Sebreeze, a water park. But I have my period and my mom wont let use a tampon. Do advice on how to convince her to let me use one. Plus if she does I'm afraid my flow won't be heavy enough and it will get stuck. Thanks Smile

Hey girl!

First off, tampons can't really get stuck, so don't worry about that. Think about reasons why you'd like to use a tampon and explain those reasons to your mom. Tell her it would make you much more comfortable. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by superlily99 on 6/11/2012 3:37:50 PM

I always write a full page in my friends' yearbooks... good times Smile

by unicornninja on 6/11/2012 2:41:04 PM

I wrote What Makes You Beautiful in my friends' yearbooks, well, their papers. School's out and we haven't gotten our yearbooks yet! Smile

by karenbug88 on 6/11/2012 2:24:52 PM

Mod mod mod
At 14 my best friend is pregnant. And is keeping the baby. Her mom supports her and I do too. How can I show my support for her so she knows Im here for her ? Especially when the baby is born... Also, how can I break the news to my mom who barely knows my best friend? Thanks for helping me out in a difficult situation mod and not judging!!!

Hey girl!

I really admire you for supporting your best friend, no matter what. This is a pretty serious situation and your support for her shows true maturity and loyalty to your friend. Offer to help her shop for baby essentials or buy her a book about pregnancy or being a mom. Is she planning on staying in school? If so, help her out with organizing herself so when she prepares for the baby to come, she's not overwhelmed. Good luck and kudos for being such a good friend!
Rachael A.

by Svds on 6/11/2012 1:28:53 PM

MODMODMOD
this is totally off topic but anyways 2 things.
1.there is this guy, timmy, who i like and i have his phone number so i txt him sometimes but everytime i do he only has really short answers and i kinda feel like i annoy him by txting him. i dont txt him everyday, maybe once a week or less but im always the one who starts txting him first. We hung out almost the whole summer last year and had so much fun and i want to do it again this year but i still feel as if i annoy him. But he also doesnt talk alot so could it be he just doesnt talk alot in txts too?
2. and when i do txt him what are soem good ways to get a conversation going? we go to different schools tho so i cant talk about classes and we both love soccer.
Thank you soo much! ♥

Hey girl!

I bet he's probably just shy texting you, just like he is in person. If you continue to text him maybe once a week, he could start opening up you more. Ask him how soccer is going or if he watched the most recent match on tv. It's totally cool to ask him what's going on at his school, even if you don't go there. It shows you're genuinely interested in him. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by niallove45251 on 6/11/2012 12:26:16 PM

My bestie wrote her name at the top of the page and I wrote "is bean dip" underneath it...oh yeah, she'll remember me
We kinda goof off in each other's yearbooks
I wrote One Direction lyrics in my other bestie's yearbook

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/11/2012 10:52:51 AM

Thanks GL!

If anybody needs advice on anything, leave a comment on my profile and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!Smile

by olivia192000 on 6/11/2012 10:03:02 AM

I can't write "you have great guy advice" because other boys will be seeing/signing her book!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 9:57:43 AM

Whenever I sign my best friends' yearbooks, I write a list of the funniest inside jokes we've had all year.

by supersingershannon on 6/10/2012 6:27:53 PM