AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

2 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

14 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

COMMENTS

A little help, dude?

My school was getting ready for our annual play, so I was helping my friend carry some props for the show to her car. The props...

im extremely clutzy...
but this one time, the tardy bell for SH was bout to ring, so i was rushing up the stairs with a ton of stuff. I can't remember if i tripped & dropped my stuff, or if it just slipped out of my hands & fell, but everything went everywhere all over the stairs! I was soooo upset & just then, my crush (who wuz running late, too) sat down his books, & helped me pick everything up! It wuz AWESOME!!!

by *epic fail* on 8/3/2012 3:49:38 PM

What a bunch of jerks! They are not very gentlemen like. They'll probably have a hard time finding girlfriends.

by SweetCherry on 7/19/2012 4:05:09 PM

haha! that sux! happens to me a lot too! Frown

by superangel33 on 7/10/2012 10:01:01 PM

Boys do that usually because a girl once said to them that they didn't need their help picking something up, etc.

by potterandthedoctor on 6/14/2012 3:26:56 PM

Hey babe, check out this page for some places to get info or talk to someone about your problem: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx.
Carrie R.

by hollisterchick on 6/12/2012 3:38:16 PM

Plain rude!

by kity9743 on 6/11/2012 10:55:18 AM

Oh my gosh guys do that to me all the time and I hate it! No guys have any respect for me once so ever ):

by Megan1220 on 6/11/2012 1:05:48 AM

OMG That is so mean. Those guys will never get a girlfriend! Terrible!

by Fashion designer on 6/10/2012 4:13:32 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
My eyes are puffy and gross and I look like im 50 years old with them. I'm thinking about putting cucumbers on my eyes or spray tanning them to cover them and I know theres another way so what should I too??

Hey girlie,

This article might help! But don't forget to talk to your doctor about it. They'll have plenty of tricks to soothe your eyes and keep the swelling down!

Lauren C.

by megan1220 on 6/10/2012 1:44:42 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
There's this one guy that I had a crush on for almost 3 years and I've known one of his friends for years now and he told me that my crush called me names when he knows i like,REALLLLY like him and his friend that I've known for years is mean to me and should I believe his friend because he lies to me a lot. The worst part of it was it was during my brother and sisters b-day party and I stayed in my room for half the time and I'm so sick of both of them bringing me Down and I just want to get over my crush! I see all these love movies and all I think about is me and him..HELP!!

Hey girlie,

The only way to know how your crush feels is to go straight to the source. Friends can be a great help, but they aren't the ones to trust - they could be telling the truth, but they could be doing this to mess with you/make you feel bad too. Do you ever talk to your crush? Does he ever flirt? What is your relationship like with HIM, not his friends? If you want to figure it out, try to talk to him a little more one-on-one to see how he acts. If he seems weird/awkward about it, his friends might be telling the truth. But the only way you'll know is if you go to your crush himself - you like HIM after all, not his crew!
Lauren C.