2 HOURS AGO These outfits totally making us miss summer: http://t.co/u8rBfa0cUc

3 HOURS AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

3 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

COMMENTS

A girl I know died, and I don't know what to do

We weren’t close friends, but some of my buds were her besties. How can I help them?

Today was the third year anniversary of my best friend's death. She got hit by a car, and her name was Kallie. She was so sweet and I miss her. I know how some people feel.

by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/5/2013 10:52:03 AM

I'm really upset. At first, my cat was fine but then she had to get surgery to get something out of her stomach but she died and i know that it sounds like it's just a pet and not family but my cat was my whole world. Is there anything I can do to make myself less depressed?

Sorry to hear about your cat girlie!. It's never easy to lose a pet, especially one that means so much to you. Try to get your mind off of it by checkin out our fun stuff section with plenty to do to keep you busy and staying positive.

Jenn S.

by danceluvr4evr on 11/23/2012 4:38:41 PM

In 2008, my uncle died from brain cancer. I was really sad, and it took a while before i got back to normal. i talked to the school counselor to help me out. If you are having some emotions over the situation, talk to a counselor, or a trusted adult.

by Luv_Bug6 on 9/10/2012 7:09:09 PM

How sad I would so be upset if one of my friends died or even if a person died who was in my school I get all tears if anyone would die even if it was on tv

by AngryBirdLove on 8/9/2012 7:37:12 AM

I cry when anyone dies, even in a movie.

by Mariahk on 8/7/2012 12:52:18 PM

Sometimes when someone dies you feel bad because you didn't spend enough time with them...you know, give it your all. So my advice is: Give it your all with everyone, and live a life of no regrets. :0)

by bananaface13 on 7/23/2012 8:31:03 PM

Its really sad when someone that young dies. It really can have a domino affect on the community. It really makes you think about how things can happen so quickly with such an affect.

by ilovejulia on 7/19/2012 5:33:11 PM

A girl in my neighborhood was murdered in my neighborhood. It was one of the scariest and hardest part of my life. The best thing to do is support everyone that was close to her and keep her memory alive. Instead of grieving her death, celebrate her life. Stay strong <3

by gretathegreat on 7/17/2012 11:19:29 PM

so sad that happend to a girl in my cousins class she went on vaction to india on a plane and after she left there was a plane crass and she never came back but they dont really know that she is dead. and there are these boys in her class that make fun of her and still do. it soooooo sad

by brianna2001 on 7/13/2012 6:38:30 PM

OH MY GOD! That is so sad. I really hope her family and friends are doing well. Make it a goos year though. Try to lighten everyone up with some good memories of her. (Thats just my advice, but you could try it if you want.)

by giggle123 on 7/12/2012 9:39:31 PM