AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

2 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

Be an awesome babysitter

10 ways you can win over the ‘rents…

I babysit and in twelve.....

by aladreams9 on 6/10/2012 12:03:14 PM

I baby sat before.... I like kids. 💗

by amileofroses on 6/9/2012 7:44:30 PM

Hey Sami_McDoodle, spread the word that you're in the babysitting business. Post flyers around your neighborhood and school, and tell your family and friends to tell their family and friends. Once the word gets out that you babysit you'll be getting offers and probably from kids who are 4 and 6. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod please!
How do you get a babysitting job?
I also want to know how etch age group acts (I will NOT change dipers.) I was think 4 to 6 but I'm not sure. I don't know anybody with little kids so I'm not sure what to do, Thanks!(: Lynae P.

by Sami_McDoodle on 6/9/2012 1:13:57 AM

MOD MOD
I don't know how to get babysitting clients. I am thirteen and our neighborhood has a bunch of little kids, but I am really shy about talking to them.

Hey girl!

Try making a flyer and putting it in all of your neighbors' mailboxes. This way, you don't have to go up to your neighbors' door and put yourself in an uncomfortable situation because you're shy.
Rachael A.

by 5boys_1D on 6/8/2012 9:09:32 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok so I put a note in my moms car keys asking for a bra cause we were just going to wal mart and I literally saw her read the note and we got in the car, drove to wal mart she still didn't say anything, went shopping and she didn't say anything or do any thing just acted like she never saw the note but she did see it and she still hasn't bought me one, and I know I'm ready to cause every single girl in my class but me has a bra and I know that for a fact and half of those girls don't need one. I'm 11 by the way but what should I do?

Hey girl!

Your mom is probably just freaked out at how fast you're growing up! You should probably ask her face-to-face to take you to buy a bra. Explain that you would be more comfortable wearing one because your body is starting to develop. If you ask her yourself instead of in a note, there is no way she can ignore you. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Sierra909 on 6/8/2012 1:28:30 AM

lol im taking a CPR corse right now !!!

by gingeriscute22 on 6/8/2012 12:00:07 AM

Okay, 12 is WAY too young, I babysat a 12 year old, and I'm 15. My friend had to start baby sitting at 8, and she has so many life problems from growing up too fast

by aqua_sunflower23 on 6/7/2012 11:45:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm turning 12 soon and I really want to babysit but my parents won't let me. How can I show them I'm way responsible? I stay home alone, I have straight A-s, I clean up after myself, I don't waste my money blah blah blah. Help!!!

Hey girlie,

You said they "don't let you" - but why? You should sit down with them and have a mature conversation about it. Express how much you'd like to babysit and why (because you want to make money, because you think being around kids and learning how to take care of another person will help you grow, etc.), then ask them what is holding them back. Put yourself in their shoes and calmly figure out why they're saying no. It might just be an age thing - they could want you to wait until you're 13 or 14, which is annoying but totally understandable. Try to compromise with them and trust that they're making the best decision for you! <3 They'll respect the fact that you're going to them and being mature about what you want!
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 6/7/2012 8:03:47 PM

Tommorrow I'm going to the movies and idk to wear! I know its not a big deal but I don't want to look dumb in front of my friends.one of them is 14 and she's going through the time wear she hates younger kids (I'm 10) and I don't want that to happen to me. It's going to 86 degrees tommaro... About.
Thanks so much !

Hey girlie,

I would stick to a pair of skinny jeans, plain flats, and a flowy feminine tank. I'm loving lace and chiffon right now, and peach is totally the color of the season. (I just got a cute cropped, peach, polka dot top and I'm in love!) The important thing is to pick an outfit that you will feel confident wearing - if you look good (and like you KNOW you look good), that's the most powerful way to show you're mature! Smile

Lauren C.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/7/2012 6:10:58 PM

I've been babysitting my whole life basically, but haven't taken a CPR course. I really want to,and am probably going to, for safety reasons, but MAN, they are expensive!

by marym on 6/7/2012 5:54:24 PM