4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

8 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

9 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

I feel left out of Dad's life

My dad's spending more time with his GF than with me...

ok so i RELI lyk this guy, i honestly think im in love <3 but the thing is, hes moving nxt yr!! We're pretty gud friends and we lyk to annoy each other and tease each other (in a friendly way of course) and i hve his email and im pretty sure he lyks me bak, and i want to tell him i lyk him, but i dont want it to be awkward since we're such gud friends! Wat if he doesnt lyk me, the our friendship wud be ovr! I honestly dont want dat, so how do i tell him? I mean, i dont evn no if he considers me a posibility since we're gud friends! But at the same time, i think he lyks me..... I know this is confusing, but i reli need an answer! Thx, u guys r the best! Smile

Hey babe!

It's super hard that he's moving next year. If he's moving far away, it could be very difficult to start a relationship now because you wouldn't be able to see him very often. I would try to just keep being close friends. If, after he moves, you still have feelings and think it could still work, just call him up and let him know how you feel and how you would like to try and have a long-distance relationship.
Kelly G.

by fashiondiva4 on 6/15/2012 3:15:57 PM

I'm very insecure, I'm shy. I don't know who I am. I want to be a scene kid but at the same time I want to be a girly girl. I dont know what to do because my mom tells me I act different and she says I have a bad additude, and I've seen her cry. I don't know what to do! I don't even know who i am. how can I find myself? Can I still be a girly girl and be a scene kid at the same time and how? and can I still listen to Evanescence if I turn girly? Can i still like anime? How can I be a gilry girl? and how can I be a scene kid? Help!

Hey girl,

Stop worrying so much! You don't have to fit into a certain "type" of person. Who says you have to fit any kind of mold? Be whoever you want to be and don't feel like you can't listen to something or can't wear something because it won't match with whatever type of girl you think you are. You can like whatever you want. Most girls this age are trying to find themselves and it can be very difficult to understand. The best thing to do is just not over-analyze anything. Like what ya wanna like. The rest will fall into place.
Kelly G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 6/15/2012 12:20:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lately, my dad had been spending more time with my twin little sisters, and when my sisters do something wrong, I get blamed for it! Or when my sisters and I have a disagreement and either way (if I'm right or wrong) I get blamed for it! It's not fair! My dad yells at me all the time, and when I try to talk to someone about it they say he's not, but they obviously don't see him do it. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me :.( please help!

Hey babe,

Pick a moment when your dad isn't preoccupied with your sibs and ask if you guys have have a one-on-one chat. Explain to him that you're jealous of the time he spends with your sisters and that you wish you could talk to him more about things. Explain that you know he is busy but that you're hoping to find ways to spend more time with him. I'm sure he loves you just as much, but he probably needs to know you're feeling that way.
Kelly G.

by Redkyffin on 6/15/2012 11:22:16 AM

I don't. Know my dad very well because him and my mom broke up when I was 2 because he did some very bad things and ended up in jail. He has a new wife now and I have 3 older siblings I don't know and 1 younger. He lives in California along with some of my moms family. He wants me to come visit him but I don't know if I want to or not. I want to get to know my brothers and sister but I don't know if I want to meet him for the first time in four years alone. I'm scared somethings gonna happen but he says hes changed and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I don't know what to do! Please help!
Thanks sooooo much! This means a lot <3xoxoxoxo

Hey babe,

That's a tough situation. If some of your mom's family lives up there, why don't you stay with them and only do a short day visit with your dad's new fam? That way, you have the security blanket of knowing that if things are awk and you're uncomfortable, you can always call your mom's fam to come pick you up!
Kelly G.

by GLrockz on 6/15/2012 11:18:00 AM

Clever tip. Smile

by fungirl123 on 6/15/2012 10:29:41 AM

aww i feel bad for you, he needs to understand you are the #1 girl in his life, and you are permanent. unlike his new gf

by j4zm09 on 6/15/2012 9:52:00 AM

Recently, I've become OBSESSED with One Direction. My friend was graduating so I was looking at one direction stuff to give her and then after one day of looking.... I'm in love with Niall! It's the only thing on my mind right now! He's so cute but i have to think about something else besides him. Also, 1D is on tour again next year and I don't know if I still will like them by July next year, because I really want the tickets now.
THANKS SO MUCH!!

Hey girl,

If you're that in love with the boys now, I'm sure you'll still enjoy going to their concert next year. Since tickets sell fast, buying in advance is a good idea.
Kelly G.