1 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

3 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Freshen up your eats

Here’s the recipe for a summer garden…in a snap!

Hey Girlies!!!

Join my club, Eat Right Feel Right!!! Not only will we trade tips on how to eat right, but we'll also trade delicious recipes, excerises, and how to up your self esteem!!!

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 12:15:33 PM

Water Mellon speeds the metabolism , for more tips check out my new club for weight loss and healthy living // caled Weight loss club// would love for new members to join

by 35sh7 on 7/24/2012 4:54:22 PM

Hey JoshHutchersonLover, you can snack on fruit salads, applesauce, pretzels, carrot sticks, rice cakes, popcorn, pickles and tortilla chips. Hope this helps!!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Okay, so I really want to be a vegetarian. But the problem is, I cant eat nuts (including peanuts, almonds, and sunflower seeds). My mom doesnt want me to be a vegetarian until I can come up with some tasty, healty, good sources of protein that I could eat and could pack for school.
Any suggestions? Lynae P.

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/11/2012 6:51:59 PM

Hey peaceandlove1010, I'm sure there has are some healthy foods you like. Jot down a list of all the fruits and veggies you're a fan of, and get your parents to buy them for you. Eating healthy doesn't have to mean eating disgusting. Get creative with your meals. You can combine all your fave fruits and make smoothies or try out veggie combos like celery and peanut butter or carrots and salad dressing. There are also healthy alternatives to tasty foods, like veggie pizza, sugar and fat free ice cream, diet soda, and baked potato chips. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!
Help! I want to get healthy this summer and start eating right but the thing is... I'm a picky eater and most things I don't like are good for you... What should I do?? I'm super close to being over weight. Lynae P.

by peaceandlove1010 on 6/19/2012 5:57:48 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
I have been working out for about 2 months now. But i have seen no results Frown I think its because I'm not eating enough, and I am working out too much. I go for a 30-60 minutes jog in the mornings, and I have 1hr of competetive swimming in the evenings 4 days/week. What do I do? Should I do less exercise AND eat more? HELPPPPPP :O

hey! Talk to your doctor or gym teacher about a healthy fitness plan for you, but just from what you've told me, it seems like you should at least eat more, even if you work out the same amount. good luck!

Helen S.

by pinkcoconut on 6/18/2012 6:28:09 PM

Dear MOD,
During school and my 'normal routine' i am super active. I run track and cross country, and during school i have a practice every day for 1.5 hours. Recently i was told i need surgery on my hip and will be out of running for three months after surgery. its been about 4 months since so i will be out for a total of 7 months. I am freaking out about getting out of shape!! I am so used to eating whatever i want whenever I want cause i always run it off. I have a super fast metabolism, but im worried that if I eat how i eat when i play sports i will get really out of shape. I tried to break my eating habits but its really challenging and at this point i dont know what to do...please help if you can! I dont know how much i should cut my meals back and maybe i just need more motivation to eat less, I just dont know where to get it from.
Thanks sooo much and sorry its so long.
-Rach

Hey girl,

Try talking to your doc about what kind of movement you can still do while recovering from surgery. He will tell you your limits and if there is any kind of exercise you can still do. Though you can't run, you can probably still walk and walking every day can be just as beneficial an exercise. Since you won't be burning as many calories, you probably won't be as hungry! Hopefully you'll body will let ya know when enough is enough. Besides, you can still eat the same amount as long as it's healthy! Try munching on fruit or veggies when you get a craving!
Kelly G.

by rlitke13 on 6/13/2012 2:37:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am hopefully making a new email adress..i want it to be creative and clever! But im having trouble thinking of one! i want it to have something to do with ballet! Any ideas?????
Thanks Mod!

Hey girl,

Why not ask your friends for inspiration since they know you better than anyone? Or ask your friends from ballet some clever ballet terms to use Smile

Meghan D.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 6/8/2012 10:48:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I know that this is off topic but I have became a vegetarian and I have lost about 10 pounds (which is good) but know my period is late. It isnt ever right on 28 days but thats okay because I am still irregular with it, but it is later then it has been before. What should I do?????

Hey girl,

It's normal for your period to be irregular at first, but it never hurts to see a doctor to be safe. That way you can make sure you're getting the nutrition you need since becoming a vegetarian.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 6/8/2012 8:37:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm trying to get more healthy. I just started gaining weight for no reason!! Please help!

Hey girl,

We have tons of healthy recipes and workout ideas on our health and fitness channel! If you are gaining weight, try eating more vegetables and making sure you exercise regularly! http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Meghan D.

by Highschool1 on 6/8/2012 6:53:54 PM

Mod. Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
My moms nosy and I'm having a sleepover on the last day of school. Last time I had a sleepover my friend talked about her ex and my mom easdroped and heard!!! The next day she was all like " ur friend got dumped? That sucks did I know the boy? Shes being a tad dramatic dont you think?" my basement is competly unprivatet with no door. We gossip a lot! I can't go in the yard cause of raccoons and in my bedroom would be worse! She's SOOOO nosy!!!! What do I do?

Hey girl,

Instead of trying to run from your mom, it sounds like you should have a talk with her about why it's bugging you. She'd feel less hurt if you talked to her directly! Make a compromise, like that you'll fill her in on what's up with your friends if she gives you time alone at sleepovers.

Meghan D.