1 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

2 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

3 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Freshen up your eats

Here’s the recipe for a summer garden…in a snap!

MOD MOD MOD!!
Recently, I've started gaining weight! I've always been stick skinny and I'm gaining weight in my stomach. I'm eating the same foods I always eat. What's going on and how do I start losing weight? Thank you!

Hey girl,

You might just be growing, which is normal, but if you're already eating healthy, try upping your workouts to stay fit!

Meghan D.

by Chick987 on 6/8/2012 5:53:35 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hEY GIRLIES!! MY NAME IS sUNNY. i am an advice queen. if yoou ever need any Help with anything i can help you.

Here is a list of some of the things that i can help you out with...

BOYS
SCHOOL
BFF TROUBLES
BIKINI BODY READY PLANS
TERAVEL TIPS
AND LOTS MORE.

JUST COME ON OVER TO MY PROFILE AND TYPE IN YOUR QUESTION AND I WILL GET BACKL TO U asap! <3

by Sunny4132 on 6/8/2012 1:03:26 PM

During the summer i don't see any of my friends and dont text them or anything except one who is a grade younger. I'm going to high school next year so its not likeill see them, but what are some fun things to do on my own or with my little sister who is a grade younger than me? and since none of them are going to the same high school as me, i don't want to start texting and hanging out with my friends. Thx

Hey girl!

I think you should still hang out with your friends in the summer, even though you'll be at different schools in the fall. It's always nice to keep in contact with friends from all different parts of your life. If you don't hang out with any friends, you'll probably get pretty bored pretty quickly! You and your sister can go swimming, shopping, on a walk or jog, to the movies, or mini-golfing. You could even find fun craft projects to do. Make your own cut-off jean shorts, tie dye, or cut up an old t-shirt.
Rachael A.

by kewauneegal on 6/8/2012 12:00:47 PM

Lol I don't need to grow corn in my backyard, I live in Indiana, we have enough corn to feed the whole country haha.

by gigglez77 on 6/8/2012 11:40:02 AM

MODMODMOD
Okay, so since summer has started, my parents have enrolled me a basketball camp. I've been to the camp a couple of years, and I HATE it. The coaches are mean, and the age range is huge, and the volunteers are highschoolers that make fun of us. I always feel intimidated when I go there, and it brings my confidence level down. I've tried talking to my parents about how I feel, but hey won't budge. I know what you will probably say - "It will be a good experience." but it won't be. Only one of my friends are going, and she is way better than me, and my other friend that may go isn't sure. The camp is 4 days long and 7 hours every day (CRAZY right!!?) How can I convince my parents to let me do something else, or how can I make this expeirence better than the ones in the past?

Hey girl!

Why don't you sit down and write out all of the reasons you don't enjoy the camp. Then sit your parents down and calmly explain the reasons. Learning new skills for a sport should be challenging, but also fun! You need to explain that concept to your parents. Think about some camps you'd like to do instead and suggest them to your parents. If they STILL won't budge, there are ways you can make your experience more positive. Try striking up a conversation with someone else who you're standing next to in a drill or game. Having a buddy can make the whole situation less intimidating. Tune out those high schoolers who are making fun of you guys. They just do it to seem cool. Even though the coaches are mean, try really listening to what they are saying. Although they might say it in a mean way, they probably know what they're talking about. It's only four days, so try using those days to improve as much as you can! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by basketball7 on 6/8/2012 11:12:13 AM

anyone ever tried fried okra? it's the best thing you will ever taste in your life! it might not be that healthy but it's sooooooooo good! a must try before you die

by opptop on 6/8/2012 9:45:59 AM

This is harder than it seems...

by topchef88 on 6/8/2012 9:38:11 AM

MODMODMOD
I have a major snacking prob. I'm always munchin' on a bag of chips, fruit snacks, a candy bar, etc. I read a few articles on here about such a problem, and I do what they suggest, but they never seem to help. Half way through a bag of chips, I'll be like, "Oh! I shouldn't be eating this junk." what should I do to nix this nasty habit?
Thanks in advance!

Hey girl!

One way to end this habit once and for all is to not keep any junk food around! Ask your parents to get rid of all the chips and sweets in your house and then head to the grocery store with them to pick out some yummy AND healthy new snacks. Instead of chips, try some whole grain crackers with hummus. You'll still get the salty taste and the crunch, but they'll be much better for you. Instead of fruit snacks have real fruit! It's totally OK to have a candy bar or sweets; the important thing is to eat these things in moderation. Have half a candy bar if you're craving it. Good luck!
Rachael A.