29 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude 🏃🏃�

AN HOUR AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen 👑 💁👑

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

Do you know what's crashing your pool party? Germs!

Icky things lurking in public pools and how to ditch ‘em…

The camp I used to go to had a public pool. Though this was a few years ago, I can still remember the day none of us were allowed to go swimming due to the fact that some kid "dropped a bomb" in the pool. And by "bomb", I do not mean a type of explosive. How's that for another reason not to go swimming in community pools?

by livan on 6/15/2012 2:35:41 PM

Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:31:43 PM

1. Dance
2. Lip gloss
3. Bikini
4. Not good at either but probably gymnastics
5. Both
6. Flip flops
7. Flip flops
8. Don't really care...either
9. Soaking up the sun
10. Both

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:10:18 PM

1. Gymnastics or dance: Gymnastics even though I'm horrible at it!
2. Lip gloss or lipstick: Lip gloss. Hate makeup.
3. Bikini or one piece: Bikini. I'm skinny, I can do this bikini showoff Laughing
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading: Cheerleading all the way!
5. Sunglasses or flip flops: Flip Flops I hate glasses.
6. Earrings or flip flops: flip flops don't have my ears peirced
7. Flip flops or cover up: cover up, i like being barefoot!
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen: spray on
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion: soaking up the sun I tan so easy!
10. Girly girl or tomboy: both Laughing farm girl and cheerleader!

by emma.and.lightning on 6/11/2012 8:38:39 PM

Yeah, pools have always kind of grossed me out. A lot of times I have a water gun fight instead.

by supersingershannon on 6/11/2012 5:17:22 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog! There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much! If you visit mine i will visit yours and tell all my friends!
xoxo, Paige

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:49:54 PM

1. Dance
2. Lip gloss
3. Um one piece as long as it's gorge!
4. Neither but if I had to choose it would def be gymnastics!
5. BOTH!
6. BOTH!
7. BOTH!
8. I don't care that much.....
9. Soaking up the sun

7. Flip flops
8. Sunscreen
9.soaking up the sun
10. A mix

by bubbles3956 on 6/11/2012 12:45:39 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Flip flops or cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:58:44 PM

♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 12:31:24 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!