4 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

7 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

8 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Do you know what's crashing your pool party? Germs!

Icky things lurking in public pools and how to ditch ‘em…

Thanks Lauren C!

You're very welcome! <33
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:38:18 AM

Mod mod mod!
I have posted my comment AGAIN and I still haven't seen it posted! I really really need an Answer!

Hey girl,

I've answered all questions posted from 1:00am til now. So if you have checked where you posted your comment and you don't see it, that means we didn't get it. We got this one though!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:28:15 AM

@miaboo123
i have these on the backs of my arms. They are where your skin has grown over the hair follicles. Use a exfoliating lotion with alpha-hydroxy in it. This will remove the overgrown skin.
If you need anything else come to my advice queen page. Smile

by camijam on 6/10/2012 10:28:13 AM

MODMODMOD
So first off, over the past week or two I've asked at least 3 questions and not a single one got posted/answered. So PLEASE answer this one. I have these little white bummps all over my arms. It's not a rash. I think it's like pores clogged with dead skin or something. My mom says she used to get them, and my friend's sister gets them too. She uses something to get rid of them, but I'm not sure what. Do you have any idea what I could use to get rid of them? BTW if I like scratch at them, they kind of come off. Thanks! please answer!

Hey girlie,

Hmm, we're not sure exactly what this could be. This article might help, but the BEST thing to do is listen to your mom since she's experienced it before. How did she get rid of them? Did she know what they were called? Did she ever go to the doctor for them? If she can't answer these questions, you should make an appointment to chat with your doctor (or a dermatologist) about it. That way, you get professional advice and can find a safe way to remove them! <3
Lauren C.

by miaboo123 on 6/10/2012 10:13:04 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!
So I want to lose about 10 pounds and I was wondering how much exercise I really need to lose weight? I know how to eat healthy but I dont know how much exercise! Should I get more cardio or more strenghth?!?!? Also I found a workout app and if I use it everyday (it's a half an hour) will that work combined with running 3-4 times a week and healthy eating? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You should combine a great balance of cardio and strength. (This can be strength exercises one day, jogging or biking or kickboxing the next day.) And you should exercise regularly so you develop the "habit" and stick with your plan. 4-5 days a week is perfect! Just make sure that the workout app is challenging you and you don't become bored with it because your bod has adjusted to the challenge. If you need to, mix things up and don't be afraid of something that seems hard! <3 Work up the endurance and see where it takes you. It's AWESOME you're revamping your life and trying to be healthy!!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 1:15:02 AM

Mod! I sent in a question I really want an answer to! Can you answer it soon?

i actually dont have very many questions in the inbox right now. so i might not have gotten it. Resend? And ill definitely answer it Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bubbles3956 on 6/9/2012 11:10:15 PM

Want to earn cash this summer, but too young to get a job? Check out summer money making for easy foolproof ways to earn cash!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/9/2012 7:57:20 PM

I'm on a swim team..so.....

by amileofroses on 6/9/2012 7:31:35 PM

yuck, this is why i don't swim in public pools. only my own because i know who has been in it and when t was cleaned last

by Kalulah on 6/9/2012 2:46:21 PM

Ew that is so grosss! Well, the peeing one is true! That is why I usually don't bother to go into the shallow end of the pool; lotsa little kids and tots pee there! Eww! Can't even stand thinkin bout it! Smile

by katiep123 on 6/9/2012 2:42:23 PM