2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

Do you know what's crashing your pool party? Germs!

Icky things lurking in public pools and how to ditch ‘em…

Last year my mom decided to get me my own pool in our backyard because she heard about all the germs. We get our pool water tested every week

by Laxchic2 on 6/9/2012 2:27:46 PM

by Laxchic2 on 6/9/2012 2:27:08 PM

Here are some pool tips:
- Always shower before you get in the water.
- Wearing a cap or at the very least pulling your hair into a ponytail when you're swimming laps will help.
- Spray your hair with water before you get into the pool.
- Wash your hair as soon as you get out of the water.

by Sarah510 on 6/9/2012 1:25:01 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

Do you love good quotes? Well I have just the club in mind. Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!! In this club you find all kinds of awesome quotes! Fun quotes, love quotes, friend quotes even a quote for that jerk in class. We have 'em all! Laughing Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!!

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:27:31 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:25:50 PM

i'm so sick of everyone complaining about germs. a little bacteria is not going to kill you. and wouldn't public pools shut down if people were dying just from swimming in the water for an hour? please...

by guitargirl7321 on 6/9/2012 12:14:50 PM

In April my sister and my BFF visited from 500 miles away, the pool wasn't open so we went in out backyard and shot the hose up in the air then turned it off really quick so it looked like it was raining! We seriously passed the hose around doing that for half an hour!

by bosarahe on 6/9/2012 10:44:22 AM

Hey PinkDancerBabe, just try to help your friend out as much as possible. I'm sure she know her chances might be slimmer since she hasn't had any dance training. And if she doesn't make it, encourage her to find something else she enjoys doing. Maybe singing or acting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am going into junior high next year with my best friend and the school has a dance team. I do a lot of dance! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet. This summer I have a personal trainer who was on the dance team but is going into high school. Me and my best friend BOTH want to get on the team, and honestly, I'm worried. Because I want us to BOTH be on the team, but she doesn't do dance and so she might not get on! You know when people say "Oh it's fine if I don't get in" or something but you know that they actually feel really bummed out? Well that's how I feel. But my BFF is always like "Well, if you have a trainer, you need to train me after you learn the stuff" and I think that woud be too hard because I am jsut learning the routines and stuff. What should I do? Lynae P.

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/9/2012 10:19:53 AM

Hey musicismylife198, I just think you were really sad about school being over and I completely understand. You are leaving your friends for a few months and you won't be able to have fun with your classmates. No worries friend them on Facebook or see if you can get anyone's number. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday was my last day of school, and I am still crying. I've never been so sad to have summer! I'm really excited for fourth grade and everything but I guess I just never wanted third grade to end! do you know why I bursted into tears on the last day? thanks! ps I get REALLY emotional. Lynae P.

by musicismylife198 on 6/9/2012 10:18:36 AM

Ew that's gross. By the way, I'm trying to help a friend get more fans to her advice page so please go check it out! And don't be afraid to ask advice too haha! This is her... MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/9/2012 9:50:21 AM