2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

Do you know what's crashing your pool party? Germs!

Icky things lurking in public pools and how to ditch ‘em…

The camp I used to go to had a public pool. Though this was a few years ago, I can still remember the day none of us were allowed to go swimming due to the fact that some kid "dropped a bomb" in the pool. And by "bomb", I do not mean a type of explosive. How's that for another reason not to go swimming in community pools?

by livan on 6/15/2012 2:35:41 PM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:31:43 PM

1. Dance
2. Lip gloss
3. Bikini
4. Not good at either but probably gymnastics
5. Both
6. Flip flops
7. Flip flops
8. Don't really care...either
9. Soaking up the sun
10. Both

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:10:18 PM

1. Gymnastics or dance: Gymnastics even though I'm horrible at it!
2. Lip gloss or lipstick: Lip gloss. Hate makeup.
3. Bikini or one piece: Bikini. I'm skinny, I can do this bikini showoff Laughing
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading: Cheerleading all the way!
5. Sunglasses or flip flops: Flip Flops I hate glasses.
6. Earrings or flip flops: flip flops don't have my ears peirced
7. Flip flops or cover up: cover up, i like being barefoot!
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen: spray on
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion: soaking up the sun I tan so easy!
10. Girly girl or tomboy: both Laughing farm girl and cheerleader!

by emma.and.lightning on 6/11/2012 8:38:39 PM

Yeah, pools have always kind of grossed me out. A lot of times I have a water gun fight instead.

by supersingershannon on 6/11/2012 5:17:22 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog! There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much! If you visit mine i will visit yours and tell all my friends!
xoxo, Paige

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:49:54 PM

@sarah510

1. Dance
2. Lip gloss
3. Um one piece as long as it's gorge!
4. Neither but if I had to choose it would def be gymnastics!
5. BOTH!
6. BOTH!
7. BOTH!
8. I don't care that much.....
9. Soaking up the sun

7. Flip flops
8. Sunscreen
9.soaking up the sun
10. A mix

by bubbles3956 on 6/11/2012 12:45:39 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Flip flops or cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:58:44 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 12:31:24 PM

Thanks Lauren C!

You're very welcome! <33
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:38:18 AM

Mod mod mod!
I have posted my comment AGAIN and I still haven't seen it posted! I really really need an Answer!

Hey girl,

I've answered all questions posted from 1:00am til now. So if you have checked where you posted your comment and you don't see it, that means we didn't get it. We got this one though!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:28:15 AM

@miaboo123
i have these on the backs of my arms. They are where your skin has grown over the hair follicles. Use a exfoliating lotion with alpha-hydroxy in it. This will remove the overgrown skin.
If you need anything else come to my advice queen page. Smile

by camijam on 6/10/2012 10:28:13 AM

MODMODMOD
So first off, over the past week or two I've asked at least 3 questions and not a single one got posted/answered. So PLEASE answer this one. I have these little white bummps all over my arms. It's not a rash. I think it's like pores clogged with dead skin or something. My mom says she used to get them, and my friend's sister gets them too. She uses something to get rid of them, but I'm not sure what. Do you have any idea what I could use to get rid of them? BTW if I like scratch at them, they kind of come off. Thanks! please answer!

Hey girlie,

Hmm, we're not sure exactly what this could be. This article might help, but the BEST thing to do is listen to your mom since she's experienced it before. How did she get rid of them? Did she know what they were called? Did she ever go to the doctor for them? If she can't answer these questions, you should make an appointment to chat with your doctor (or a dermatologist) about it. That way, you get professional advice and can find a safe way to remove them! <3
Lauren C.

by miaboo123 on 6/10/2012 10:13:04 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!
So I want to lose about 10 pounds and I was wondering how much exercise I really need to lose weight? I know how to eat healthy but I dont know how much exercise! Should I get more cardio or more strenghth?!?!? Also I found a workout app and if I use it everyday (it's a half an hour) will that work combined with running 3-4 times a week and healthy eating? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

You should combine a great balance of cardio and strength. (This can be strength exercises one day, jogging or biking or kickboxing the next day.) And you should exercise regularly so you develop the "habit" and stick with your plan. 4-5 days a week is perfect! Just make sure that the workout app is challenging you and you don't become bored with it because your bod has adjusted to the challenge. If you need to, mix things up and don't be afraid of something that seems hard! <3 Work up the endurance and see where it takes you. It's AWESOME you're revamping your life and trying to be healthy!!
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 1:15:02 AM

Mod! I sent in a question I really want an answer to! Can you answer it soon?

i actually dont have very many questions in the inbox right now. so i might not have gotten it. Resend? And ill definitely answer it Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bubbles3956 on 6/9/2012 11:10:15 PM

Want to earn cash this summer, but too young to get a job? Check out summer money making for easy foolproof ways to earn cash!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/9/2012 7:57:20 PM

I'm on a swim team..so.....

by amileofroses on 6/9/2012 7:31:35 PM

yuck, this is why i don't swim in public pools. only my own because i know who has been in it and when t was cleaned last

by Kalulah on 6/9/2012 2:46:21 PM

Ew that is so grosss! Well, the peeing one is true! That is why I usually don't bother to go into the shallow end of the pool; lotsa little kids and tots pee there! Eww! Can't even stand thinkin bout it! Smile

by katiep123 on 6/9/2012 2:42:23 PM

Last year my mom decided to get me my own pool in our backyard because she heard about all the germs. We get our pool water tested every week

by Laxchic2 on 6/9/2012 2:27:46 PM

by Laxchic2 on 6/9/2012 2:27:08 PM

Here are some pool tips:
- Always shower before you get in the water.
- Wearing a cap or at the very least pulling your hair into a ponytail when you're swimming laps will help.
- Spray your hair with water before you get into the pool.
- Wash your hair as soon as you get out of the water.

by Sarah510 on 6/9/2012 1:25:01 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

Do you love good quotes? Well I have just the club in mind. Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!! In this club you find all kinds of awesome quotes! Fun quotes, love quotes, friend quotes even a quote for that jerk in class. We have 'em all! Laughing Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!!

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:27:31 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:25:50 PM

i'm so sick of everyone complaining about germs. a little bacteria is not going to kill you. and wouldn't public pools shut down if people were dying just from swimming in the water for an hour? please...

by guitargirl7321 on 6/9/2012 12:14:50 PM

In April my sister and my BFF visited from 500 miles away, the pool wasn't open so we went in out backyard and shot the hose up in the air then turned it off really quick so it looked like it was raining! We seriously passed the hose around doing that for half an hour!

by bosarahe on 6/9/2012 10:44:22 AM

Hey PinkDancerBabe, just try to help your friend out as much as possible. I'm sure she know her chances might be slimmer since she hasn't had any dance training. And if she doesn't make it, encourage her to find something else she enjoys doing. Maybe singing or acting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I am going into junior high next year with my best friend and the school has a dance team. I do a lot of dance! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet. This summer I have a personal trainer who was on the dance team but is going into high school. Me and my best friend BOTH want to get on the team, and honestly, I'm worried. Because I want us to BOTH be on the team, but she doesn't do dance and so she might not get on! You know when people say "Oh it's fine if I don't get in" or something but you know that they actually feel really bummed out? Well that's how I feel. But my BFF is always like "Well, if you have a trainer, you need to train me after you learn the stuff" and I think that woud be too hard because I am jsut learning the routines and stuff. What should I do? Lynae P.

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/9/2012 10:19:53 AM

Hey musicismylife198, I just think you were really sad about school being over and I completely understand. You are leaving your friends for a few months and you won't be able to have fun with your classmates. No worries friend them on Facebook or see if you can get anyone's number. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday was my last day of school, and I am still crying. I've never been so sad to have summer! I'm really excited for fourth grade and everything but I guess I just never wanted third grade to end! do you know why I bursted into tears on the last day? thanks! ps I get REALLY emotional. Lynae P.

by musicismylife198 on 6/9/2012 10:18:36 AM

Ew that's gross. By the way, I'm trying to help a friend get more fans to her advice page so please go check it out! And don't be afraid to ask advice too haha! This is her... MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/9/2012 9:50:21 AM

My dad has worked so hard on our pool this year, because something was wrong and it kept being gross and foggy. Now it's better(: he takes water samples to the pool store and they'll test it for free.

by EgirlH.97 on 6/9/2012 8:56:38 AM