7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Singer Camryn spills all on One Direction

Plus, the popstar shares her the tunes she's been rocking all summer long.

OMG okay my crush is a Niall Horan look-alike and act-alike...well one of my crushes I have two...well 7 if you count one direction

by hermionegirl12 on 7/3/2012 8:35:41 PM

Whoa...weird, I've never heard of Camryn the singer, that's so weird because my name is Camryn!

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/10/2012 8:39:30 AM

Cool!!!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 6/8/2012 11:37:50 AM

Haha camryn came and preformed at my school last year. Shes SOOOO lucky. Love 1D

by foodiejr99 on 6/8/2012 10:43:58 AM

yeah, why do people think that they could be a 1D girlfriend, can't you just like them as people, and like their music, and leave it at that. IT'S ANNOYING!

It would be so cool to perform in front of 1D. She is lucky to be one of their buds. I am sure they are very nice boys...

by 5boys_1D on 6/8/2012 9:17:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to a police graduation in 3 hours (and the graduation is 1 hour and 30 minutes) I need some help quick! 1.What nail polish color should I wear? I have a grey,dark purple,hot pink,and dark blue american eagle ruffle dress that has a print of flowers on it. I'm in between: lavender,lemon yellow,beige,and just clear. 2.I'm meeting his girlfriend but I've actually never met anyone of my sibling's girlfriend or boyfriend so I don't know how to act. 3.(last one! Sorry so long!) How should I do my hair? It's still damp,it's naturally stick straight,and it's kinda boring. I cannnot use curling irons or any curling thing. Please help!!

Hey girl!

I'd go with the lemon yellow polish to add a pop of bright color to your outfit. When you meet your brother's girlfriend, just be yourself! She wants to get to know your whole family just as you are. As for your hair, you could try half up, half down or a cute little side braid. Have fun!
Rachael A.

by iluvmusic♥ on 6/8/2012 8:09:33 AM

omg!!!!!! this girl Camryn went to perform at my school and i got to meet her and i got her autogragh!!!! she is super nice and i like her songs. i can't believe i am seeing her on this!!!

by monidance on 6/8/2012 12:22:40 AM

OMG I LOVE ONE DIRECTION! SHES SO LUCKY! IM TRYIN 2 WIN TICKETS 2 THEIR SHOW SO I CAN MEET HARRY STYLES MY FUTURE BF!! Smile

by adricastaing16 on 6/7/2012 10:21:33 PM

That awkward moment i just happened to be listening to teir album for the millionth time...Smile
Shes so lucky tho!!! I consider myself a directionerSmile i am saving up to go C them in 2013Smile even if i hav to drive for hours on end, i will!!! (except icant drive yet:/) eek!! Id die if i preformed
Before them!!! Btw any directioners, comment on my
ProfileSmile luv ya!!Smile

by hahaha2005 on 6/7/2012 5:34:38 PM

I am a Camryn fan. My favorite song's “Up All Night."

by otter77 on 6/7/2012 4:36:59 PM