AN HOUR AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

AN HOUR AGO @kelliberglund @kelliberglund Hope you enjoy! Nom it up, girl😋🍫

2 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

COMMENTS

We tried it: A way to rehydrate your body without all the calories

Our new pick for your go-to practice sip...

MOD
I have a question... What are calories and why are they bad for you?

Hey girl,

Calories are basically units of energy. Calories aren't bad for you - your body needs them! They become a problem when you consume more calories than you burn off.
Kelly G.

by twinkleglimmer on 6/20/2012 2:37:05 AM

Hey, ummmmm I'm at risk of being overweight but I can't help the cravings!!!!any suggestions?
Also, I need a cute swimsuit to hide my fattness but idk what will help(or where to find one) I have a really long torso and most suits aren't long enough and I look terrible in two pieces........... Thx for the help!!!!!!

Hey babe, cravings are tough, but when ya get 'em, try to eat something healthy. If you're craving something sweet, for instance, just have some fruit or carrots (they actually are pretty sugary). I know it's not the same, but that way you don't just have to say "no" to yourself. And as for a swimsuit, Bare Necessities has some nice ones, but they're pretty expensive. Try Zappos, and look for a sweet patterned one piece.
Carrie R.

by Guy gal on 6/13/2012 1:59:48 PM

People keep saying that just water works for that too. But actually as great as water is for you it does not replenish your body with electrolytes. Which are essential to your body. Especially after a workout.

by 15hayhay on 6/11/2012 1:52:58 PM

You know, just plain water works for that too....

by MusicIsLove123 on 6/8/2012 5:23:39 PM

YAY i love EVERYTHING THAT HAAS VITAMIN AND MINERALS!! i AM SOO OBSESSED WITH VITAMINS MY BODY! LOL

by natalyc on 6/8/2012 1:25:16 PM

That's cool. I should try this.

by topchef88 on 6/8/2012 9:55:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I'm gonna ask this question again because no one answered me last time, so... Anyway, do you think this bathing suit would kind of hide my flabby tummy and make me look a little slimmer?: http://www.amazon.com/Ruffle-Tankini-Swimsuit-Bathing-Junior/dp/B0085PO5V2/ref=sr_1_11?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1339126332&sr=1-11 Thanks!Laughing

Hey girlie,

If you're looking for a bathing suit that will look slimming around your midsection, try to avoid details around the waist/hips. That ruffle will add bulk, so it's prob not the best choice! Polka dot print is super cute and a great way to distract from any "problem areas," but try to avoid ruffles/ruching and you'll find the perf suit Smile
Lauren C.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/7/2012 11:34:17 PM

MOD,
I have a problem. I have blackheads on my upperlip line and over my left brow. They are too small to get the gunk out and nothing works. Also, this is off topic but I am going to be in 7th grade soon (12-13) and what is the appropreate makeup and skincare regimine for me to do? I have normal skin type (not dry, not oily, same type everywhere).

Hey girlie,

Check out these articles about blackheads and try some of our fave products!

As for makeup and skincare, you should aim to wash your face once or twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Don't overdo it - you might not need toner, exfoliator, moisturizer, soap, etc. Talk to a doctor or dermatologist to find the regimen that's right for you Smile For makeup, be casual and natural - I would stick to concealer for trouble spots, a light line of eyeliner smudged to look natural, and a coat of mascara. Finish with a tinted lip balm or a lip gloss!
Lauren C.

by smilygirl008 on 6/7/2012 7:22:17 PM

I think I have a problem. I hate water. Not just I don't like it, I have to force myself to drink it. I have been somewhat dehydrated since I was six. I barely even drink sodas or anything else. I don't know if I should tell anyone. I told my dad but since I live with my mom he can only tell me to drink it. Should I tell a doctor? What should I do?

Hey Girl,

Lots of us aren't big fans of water. Just remind yourself that you're doing your body a huge favor. Think of it like a work out: sure it may not be tons of fun, but you're body will thank you later.

If you don't like the taste of water, you can flavor it with lemons, oranges and even cucumbers! or pick up some of that powdered flavor from the grocery store.

Simone S.
simone s.

by Catty13 on 6/7/2012 3:45:31 PM

hey anyone that needs advice go to my profile and under clubs and click the heart i will try my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability Smile

by opptop on 6/7/2012 3:45:19 PM

Kutos to whoever made that! Sounds awesome!

by fallsb-ball on 6/7/2012 3:22:39 PM

I really have never been one for these types of things. The best and healthiest way to rehydrate is the most obvious way to drink water. As an Emergency Medical Technician i know that unless you have been in the dessert for a week with no water you don't need anything like this. but if you feel like you do want some electrolytes with little to no calories you should drink coconut milk or coconut water. coconut water is sold in stores and tastes great and also has more electrolytes than the leading sports drinks. it is also much healthier and better for your body. the more natural and less processed a thing is the easier it is for your body to absorb. personally i am all for the most natural way of doing something if anybody wants any advise on working out or diet please feel free to contact me Smile

by Colton on 6/7/2012 2:19:36 PM

that's so cool! i want some

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:18:07 PM

hey girlies if anybody needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll get back to you in the next day or two

by maddysadvice on 6/7/2012 12:21:13 PM