Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

AN HOUR AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

10 ways to K.I.T. with your crush over summer

Cute 'n' clever ways to keep those feelings strong when school rolls around in fall.

So i like this guy, and he likes me (i kno bcuz he admitted it to me) and we used to tlk on fb and stuff but now hardly uses it! He doesnt hav ig tumblr or anything else either. i wont text him or call him bcuz i get shy or i feel like im annoying him.How can i onquer my fears of talking to him?? Oh and btw im going to see him in summer school on July 8th but im gonne b soo shy. I asked his best friend (my cousin) to come with me to see him, but im afraid my cousin is going to make it even more awkwerd :/ Help please!

Hey girl! The best thing to do is to strike up a friendship with him. Be brave and ask him about his favorite music or books. Ask him about his summer plans and movies. You'll get over your shyness when you guys start to find things in common! Good Luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by sweetpea1190 on 6/29/2013 12:47:47 PM

Help! I just met my crush this week at camp and I really like him, and I think he likes me too. But the problem is that he's here on vacation. He really lives in Newfoundland! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?!!?!?!?!?!?!

by scissorluv101 on 7/25/2012 6:55:17 PM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 7/21/2012 8:59:52 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:02:03 PM

I'm new to the website and I have one quick question: what does MOD stand for???

Hey girl! MOD stands for moderator. We do things like answer questions and make sure the comments are appropriate; stuff like that! Welcome to the site!
Rachael A.

by macinriley on 6/22/2012 1:24:16 PM

but he doesnt have a fb and dont know his number what do i do

by britnie13 on 6/21/2012 11:54:45 AM

MOD!!
ok so ihave this friend and she gets all crazy around boys and takes their shirts and puts it on herself and takes their shoes ect.. it gets realy anoying and i have told her to chill and take a brake b/c her bf brooke up with her b/c of what she does. She just doesn't get it. i think i should ignor her when she does this. is this being a bad friend or no?

Hey Girl,

She sounds like quite the aggressive flirt! If you bring it up with her, she might get defensive, so I would be careful. You could try making a joke like, "hey, don't scare them all off!"-- bad joke, but you get the idea.

good luck!
simone s.

by kathapple17 on 6/19/2012 3:41:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay, so about 2 weeks ago, my school had an 8th grade dance. I went with some friends because we didn't have dates and it was really fun! We hung out with some guy friends and stuff and things weren't awkward at all. Until my friends started noticing one of them kept flirting with me. During the last slow dance, he asked me to dance and I said yes (after protesting for a second). Apparently, he's been flirting with me since forever and I never even knew! After that, things just went along and now that summers here, I thought we would text a lot. But everytime I do, he doesn't (or rarely) responds. What should I do?

Hey girl!

Texting can be super confusing because you never know what's going on at the other end. Maybe he's super busy with a job or camp? Maybe he's just nervous to text you back, or just a little intimidated that a girl is interested in him! Maybe try waiting a few days and seeing if he texts you. If so, great! If not, you can try texting him again. But if he continuously doesn't respond, I don't think he's worth your time.
Rachael A.

by cupcake901244 on 6/18/2012 12:06:28 PM

Ive tried asking this question more than once but I doesn't seem to be coming through because that's what mu computer is telling me so I'm just gonna keep this one shot and hope someone will give me an answer. Ok my crush has an ipod touch so he might be able to txt and I Abm almost positive he does not have a phone. How do I ask him for his numeric without knowingg he likes me cause we r kinda close friends, and wow this isn't as short as it should be

by ealaplante on 6/16/2012 6:52:03 PM

MOD???
well hi!!! so i have this amazing boyfreind that i am in love with so much today we have been going out for 4 months <3 anyways i was wondering what some fun summer dates are?
i have stuff like : bowling, movies,concert, festival , carnival , the zoo? i dont know what else we have only been on 3 dates to the movies twice and bowling .. but like we do other stuf together Smile i love him so much , n we tell each other i love you all the time but my mom knows were dating but she doesnt know how much i love him n how much he loves me i mean seriously we've talked about our future together so much gah i love him o and also i know this is off topic but what colors look good with brown skin , i have brown skin brunette colored hair and brown eyes, we have homecoming and my mom wants us to look for dresses soon so im wondering what dress colors would look good with my skin? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! XOXO love ya!

Hey girl!

All of the ideas you have so far sound good. You could also do simple things like a picnic or riding your bikes together. A simple outing can be just as fun as an entertainment-filled one! Any colors would look great with your skin - you can experiment when you go dress-shopping and try all diff colors on.
Kelly G.