13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

6 easy steps to a punky pastel mani

Grab this fierce look from our June/July 2012 issue...

Everyone's saying it's hard but it seems easy enough so I'll try it out when I get some new nail polish colors! Smile

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 9:33:24 AM

HEY! DOWN HERE!
Love fashion, beauty, and style but have no clue 'wear' to start? Come and join me! AQ Sunbreath! I'll be happy to help out all I can! Clothes, school, anything else? I'm ur girl! Just look me up and join me now!

by Sunbreath on 7/16/2012 5:30:50 PM

SOOOO HARD! You should always have someone do it for you!

by disneygirlb on 7/3/2012 10:37:40 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:09:10 PM

I found this nail style kinda difficult, but it's pretty nonetheless!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 6/15/2012 10:21:19 PM

haha saw this in a magazine somewhere.... cant remember where. Looks pretty though!

by savvypace1 on 6/13/2012 12:54:49 AM

This is like so cool! I tried it on my younger sis! Although she has smaller fingernails so I did it on her toenails! SOOOOOOOOO Fab!

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 9:34:19 AM

is it just me that finds this difficult?

by nutmeg814 on 6/10/2012 7:17:43 PM

hey if anyone needs or wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/8/2012 10:58:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I am pretty sure my BGF likes me. The thing is, he's truly an amazing friend but I just don't like him like that. I know he's planning on telling me soon but what should I say? I really don't want to hurt his feelings. My parents won't let me date anyone anyway! ( even though I'm 14 ). Help?

Hey girl,

If he hasn't told you yet, there's no need to do anything now. If he does tell you that he likes you, just say that you enjoy spending time with him as a friend, but that you don't have any romantic feelings for him. It's better to tell him the truth now than to string him along later!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 6/8/2012 10:57:58 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.