AN HOUR AGO Jump your way to a fit bod:

2 HOURS AGO Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Here's how to get a perfect night's sleep!

3 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

6 easy steps to a punky pastel mani

Grab this fierce look from our June/July 2012 issue...

Everyone's saying it's hard but it seems easy enough so I'll try it out when I get some new nail polish colors! Smile

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 9:33:24 AM

Love fashion, beauty, and style but have no clue 'wear' to start? Come and join me! AQ Sunbreath! I'll be happy to help out all I can! Clothes, school, anything else? I'm ur girl! Just look me up and join me now!

by Sunbreath on 7/16/2012 5:30:50 PM

SOOOO HARD! You should always have someone do it for you!

by disneygirlb on 7/3/2012 10:37:40 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:09:10 PM

I found this nail style kinda difficult, but it's pretty nonetheless!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 6/15/2012 10:21:19 PM

haha saw this in a magazine somewhere.... cant remember where. Looks pretty though!

by savvypace1 on 6/13/2012 12:54:49 AM

This is like so cool! I tried it on my younger sis! Although she has smaller fingernails so I did it on her toenails! SOOOOOOOOO Fab!

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 9:34:19 AM

is it just me that finds this difficult?

by nutmeg814 on 6/10/2012 7:17:43 PM

hey if anyone needs or wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/8/2012 10:58:06 PM

Ok, so I am pretty sure my BGF likes me. The thing is, he's truly an amazing friend but I just don't like him like that. I know he's planning on telling me soon but what should I say? I really don't want to hurt his feelings. My parents won't let me date anyone anyway! ( even though I'm 14 ). Help?

Hey girl,

If he hasn't told you yet, there's no need to do anything now. If he does tell you that he likes you, just say that you enjoy spending time with him as a friend, but that you don't have any romantic feelings for him. It's better to tell him the truth now than to string him along later!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 6/8/2012 10:57:58 PM

We canโ€™t get enough graphic leggings. Rock thicker ones on their own with a blazer, tank and boots or thin ones under a plain dress.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).