10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

6 easy steps to a punky pastel mani

Grab this fierce look from our June/July 2012 issue...

i tried this! it looks super good! i painted my nails a silver-ish color underneath and put pastel pink on top for more subtle looking nails. looked great! and matched my formal dress without getting a manicure. do it when you have about an hour of free time though if you want it to turn out the best and dry well. Smile

by bunnehz on 6/8/2012 10:39:32 PM

mod.
so i wuz invited to an end-of-of-the-year party, but because of softball, i wasnt allowed to go. so now that all of my friends are partying, im staying home and bored 2 death. i have an early softball game 2morrow, so i cant do anythin outside my house. wht r some things i can do?
thanks(:

Hey girl,

You should definitely get plenty of rest for your game! There are a lot of fun things to do at home -- challenge your siblings to a game of Wii Sports, or set up a good old-fashioned board game with your parents. You could also read a book or watch a movie.

Meghan D.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 6/8/2012 9:59:11 PM

Mod?
I want to have nails like long skinny squarish nails in the picture above^ but I got oval nails! Frown I need advice for my nails! I hate having ovals nails and when my nails get too long people say if I had skinny nails it would look pretty and bf got skinny nails and he said, " Just chillax, your nails are beautifuler than any other girls' nails that I know of!" I got flattered but eh....I still want those nails! And plz, don't tell me to wear fake nails since I wouldn't feel natural having fake nails on me! Frown UGH!! AND EWW~!! Thx!

Hey girl,

Maybe try going to a nail salon and asking them to cut them the way you want! But your bf is right, so be happy with the beautiful way you are Smile

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 6/8/2012 9:20:21 PM

I just painted my nails todaySmile I have sparkle-y green polish with two black stripes and one hot pink stripeSmile Looks like a party threw up on my nails! Lol:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/8/2012 7:30:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so there was this guy last year at my school who was really cute and nice and stuff but I didn't know him that well. And he switched schools to a private school. But I got to know him a little better at this carnival i went to and i've been texting him a lot on my friends phones because i got mine taken away. He told my friend he likes me and he knows I like him, and he wants to ask me out. I'm not really allowed to date, but I might do it in secret. I'm leaving for camp for a month next wednesday. He told my friend he was going to ask me out on monday because we are hanging out with some friends. Should I say yes?!????????!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's up to you whether you say yes, though of course I would recommend to obey your parents' wishes to gain their trust! If you won't have cell reception at your camp, there probably won't be a way for you two to talk, so it might be better to wait until you come back. But it's up to you!

Meghan D.

by reesesgal16 on 6/8/2012 6:38:27 PM

I did this Smile It worked really well and I'm just trying to stop biting my nails so it will look better Smile

by kenzi143 on 6/8/2012 4:51:25 PM

Oh my gosh, I love this! I'm trying this with silver and sky blue!

by timekeeper on 6/8/2012 3:58:29 PM