3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

6 easy steps to a punky pastel mani

Grab this fierce look from our June/July 2012 issue...

Everyone's saying it's hard but it seems easy enough so I'll try it out when I get some new nail polish colors! Smile

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 9:33:24 AM

HEY! DOWN HERE!
Love fashion, beauty, and style but have no clue 'wear' to start? Come and join me! AQ Sunbreath! I'll be happy to help out all I can! Clothes, school, anything else? I'm ur girl! Just look me up and join me now!

by Sunbreath on 7/16/2012 5:30:50 PM

SOOOO HARD! You should always have someone do it for you!

by disneygirlb on 7/3/2012 10:37:40 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:09:10 PM

I found this nail style kinda difficult, but it's pretty nonetheless!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 6/15/2012 10:21:19 PM

haha saw this in a magazine somewhere.... cant remember where. Looks pretty though!

by savvypace1 on 6/13/2012 12:54:49 AM

This is like so cool! I tried it on my younger sis! Although she has smaller fingernails so I did it on her toenails! SOOOOOOOOO Fab!

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 9:34:19 AM

is it just me that finds this difficult?

by nutmeg814 on 6/10/2012 7:17:43 PM

hey if anyone needs or wants advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/8/2012 10:58:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I am pretty sure my BGF likes me. The thing is, he's truly an amazing friend but I just don't like him like that. I know he's planning on telling me soon but what should I say? I really don't want to hurt his feelings. My parents won't let me date anyone anyway! ( even though I'm 14 ). Help?

Hey girl,

If he hasn't told you yet, there's no need to do anything now. If he does tell you that he likes you, just say that you enjoy spending time with him as a friend, but that you don't have any romantic feelings for him. It's better to tell him the truth now than to string him along later!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 6/8/2012 10:57:58 PM

i tried this! it looks super good! i painted my nails a silver-ish color underneath and put pastel pink on top for more subtle looking nails. looked great! and matched my formal dress without getting a manicure. do it when you have about an hour of free time though if you want it to turn out the best and dry well. Smile

by bunnehz on 6/8/2012 10:39:32 PM

mod.
so i wuz invited to an end-of-of-the-year party, but because of softball, i wasnt allowed to go. so now that all of my friends are partying, im staying home and bored 2 death. i have an early softball game 2morrow, so i cant do anythin outside my house. wht r some things i can do?
thanks(:

Hey girl,

You should definitely get plenty of rest for your game! There are a lot of fun things to do at home -- challenge your siblings to a game of Wii Sports, or set up a good old-fashioned board game with your parents. You could also read a book or watch a movie.

Meghan D.

by SecretCupcakeNinjaCalledTurtle on 6/8/2012 9:59:11 PM

Mod?
I want to have nails like long skinny squarish nails in the picture above^ but I got oval nails! Frown I need advice for my nails! I hate having ovals nails and when my nails get too long people say if I had skinny nails it would look pretty and bf got skinny nails and he said, " Just chillax, your nails are beautifuler than any other girls' nails that I know of!" I got flattered but eh....I still want those nails! And plz, don't tell me to wear fake nails since I wouldn't feel natural having fake nails on me! Frown UGH!! AND EWW~!! Thx!

Hey girl,

Maybe try going to a nail salon and asking them to cut them the way you want! But your bf is right, so be happy with the beautiful way you are Smile

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 6/8/2012 9:20:21 PM

I just painted my nails todaySmile I have sparkle-y green polish with two black stripes and one hot pink stripeSmile Looks like a party threw up on my nails! Lol:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/8/2012 7:30:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so there was this guy last year at my school who was really cute and nice and stuff but I didn't know him that well. And he switched schools to a private school. But I got to know him a little better at this carnival i went to and i've been texting him a lot on my friends phones because i got mine taken away. He told my friend he likes me and he knows I like him, and he wants to ask me out. I'm not really allowed to date, but I might do it in secret. I'm leaving for camp for a month next wednesday. He told my friend he was going to ask me out on monday because we are hanging out with some friends. Should I say yes?!????????!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's up to you whether you say yes, though of course I would recommend to obey your parents' wishes to gain their trust! If you won't have cell reception at your camp, there probably won't be a way for you two to talk, so it might be better to wait until you come back. But it's up to you!

Meghan D.

by reesesgal16 on 6/8/2012 6:38:27 PM

I did this Smile It worked really well and I'm just trying to stop biting my nails so it will look better Smile

by kenzi143 on 6/8/2012 4:51:25 PM

Oh my gosh, I love this! I'm trying this with silver and sky blue!

by timekeeper on 6/8/2012 3:58:29 PM