AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

6 summer essentials from the GL crew

What we can’t live without this season…

One thing I have to have in the summer is cute nail polish! Check out my blog (simplyenjoyinglife.obarr.us) to see my new favorite! I also can't live without my feather necklaces. They're just too perfect for summer!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 7:38:12 PM

i luv the sundress so cute i just had an idea for Girls Life what if there was a magazine but for African American girls becuz Im African American and i cant really do some things like hair, makeup, & more
thx & hope you consider this

by krazykaratechick on 6/21/2012 1:02:04 PM

I need that dress! Where can I buy one!? Please respond.

by hitthemall#1 on 6/20/2012 9:11:23 PM

My summer essentials are: waterproof mascara, light pink lipgloss, flipflops, shorts, a cool t-shirt or breezy shirt for the really hot days, and a big fan and A/C for the indoor days!!

by loppyears12 on 6/20/2012 5:39:34 PM

Hey princess_ht, I'm not sure girl. It looks like it could be from target,

wal-mart, Macy's, lulu's or jcpenny. Check their websites and see if any of those stores have it. Hope you find it! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where is the dress from? Lynae P.

by princess_ht on 6/19/2012 5:26:59 PM

Where is that summer dress from? It is sooo cute!!

by myracle13 on 6/19/2012 2:22:19 PM

Squeee!!!!! LoveloveLOVE everything on here! You mods really know your stuff! My summer essential: Confidence. Call my cheesy, but really, I'd like to see someone try to come up with something good that confidence CAN'T get you!

Btw, join my Advice Queens page for all the probs these lovely mods can't solve, or if you just want a different opinion: MINE! So really, if you have a problem, what better time to become a sweetpea than now?!?! Just ask all my sweetpeas about how I helped, or see for yourself when you BECOME A SWEETPEA by joining my page!!! You can find my advice under "Fun Stuff", in "Advice Queens" on the second page of "Popular" (look for the pic of the peas, teehee!) or on my profile under "My Clubs". Come on guys, give peas a chance! Smile
xoxo, Your favourite Advice Queen (sweetpea185)

by sweetpea185 on 6/18/2012 7:24:22 PM

*****ATTENTION WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you like or love wrestling? Then you should join my Wrestling Divas Only!!!! club! In this club, we talk all about wrestling. You can give your opinions on the weekly events and talk about your fave wrestling moments. We even ask questions like "What's your top 3 tag team? or who's your fave old school wrestler?". Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!! Who said wrestling is a guy's thing. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/18/2012 11:33:21 AM

I wish I had an iPod touch! Frown I have the original iPod. I still love it though. Smile

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:46:04 PM

My essentals are mostly barely therelip gloss, and my denim shorts! Smile

by hopeless31 on 6/15/2012 4:58:12 PM