12 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

13 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

14 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

6 summer essentials from the GL crew

What we can’t live without this season…

MOD ,
Do you have any other summer essentals for you or anyone else,some things like lip gloss you would perfer etc., thanks! Smile

by hopeless31 on 6/15/2012 4:55:55 PM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:33:07 PM

I NEED MY IPOD NANO though its broken. If u cant hear out of it even though you didnt do anything wrong what happened?

by transform2314 on 6/13/2012 10:10:28 PM

i can't live without my iPod touch <3

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 3:18:36 PM

I have an IPod nano 6th generation too! But mine is silver.

by DiamondSharks on 6/12/2012 12:40:36 PM

cute shorts are my summer essential

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:24:56 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:10:24 PM

where's that dress from i want 2 buy it 4 a wedding. I need 2 no!!!

Hey girl! The dress is from Aeropostale!
Rachael A.

by pandaluv6279 on 6/11/2012 2:12:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey girl,
I have a GL subscription, as in the real magazine. So do I have to pay again to get it on my nook too? Or does the subscription work both ways? Thanks!

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, you still have to pay for GL on your Nook in addition to the print edition. Check out this link to order your Nook subscription: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/09/GL-is-going-digital.aspx
Rachael A.

by 2sprinkles2 on 6/11/2012 12:41:43 PM

My summer essential is a cute bracelet that you can wear with everything.

by supersingershannon on 6/10/2012 6:20:13 PM