14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

16 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

17 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

6 summer essentials from the GL crew

What we can’t live without this season…

Those things are adorable. I literally fell in love with the earings.

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 6/10/2012 2:15:47 PM

I'm hoping to save up for the Nano..

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/10/2012 1:47:06 PM

i wonder where the dress is from??? i luv it!

by jillybean1998 on 6/10/2012 1:45:49 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:51:19 AM

luv da sundress and the Ray Bans!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/10/2012 11:31:17 AM

I could never survive summer without my totally cute like 4 inch platform wedge things they are the perf thing to wear if your going out to eat. Beach, not so much the ground is to uneven.

by cellphone1847 on 6/10/2012 9:54:47 AM

I love my ray bans Smile I need a good pair of jean shorts though. Still looking for those. By the way, I am trying to help a friend get fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 9:51:14 AM

OMG DENIM CUTOFFS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 6/10/2012 9:43:22 AM

All of those things are great to have but really like the pink earrings and the sundress!

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/10/2012 8:51:51 AM