8 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

11 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

12 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

6 summer essentials from the GL crew

What we can’t live without this season…

One thing I have to have in the summer is cute nail polish! Check out my blog (simplyenjoyinglife.obarr.us) to see my new favorite! I also can't live without my feather necklaces. They're just too perfect for summer!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 7:38:12 PM

i luv the sundress so cute i just had an idea for Girls Life what if there was a magazine but for African American girls becuz Im African American and i cant really do some things like hair, makeup, & more
thx & hope you consider this

by krazykaratechick on 6/21/2012 1:02:04 PM

I need that dress! Where can I buy one!? Please respond.

by hitthemall#1 on 6/20/2012 9:11:23 PM

My summer essentials are: waterproof mascara, light pink lipgloss, flipflops, shorts, a cool t-shirt or breezy shirt for the really hot days, and a big fan and A/C for the indoor days!!

by loppyears12 on 6/20/2012 5:39:34 PM

Hey princess_ht, I'm not sure girl. It looks like it could be from target,

wal-mart, Macy's, lulu's or jcpenny. Check their websites and see if any of those stores have it. Hope you find it! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where is the dress from? Lynae P.

by princess_ht on 6/19/2012 5:26:59 PM

Where is that summer dress from? It is sooo cute!!

by myracle13 on 6/19/2012 2:22:19 PM

Squeee!!!!! LoveloveLOVE everything on here! You mods really know your stuff! My summer essential: Confidence. Call my cheesy, but really, I'd like to see someone try to come up with something good that confidence CAN'T get you!

Btw, join my Advice Queens page for all the probs these lovely mods can't solve, or if you just want a different opinion: MINE! So really, if you have a problem, what better time to become a sweetpea than now?!?! Just ask all my sweetpeas about how I helped, or see for yourself when you BECOME A SWEETPEA by joining my page!!! You can find my advice under "Fun Stuff", in "Advice Queens" on the second page of "Popular" (look for the pic of the peas, teehee!) or on my profile under "My Clubs". Come on guys, give peas a chance! Smile
xoxo, Your favourite Advice Queen (sweetpea185)

by sweetpea185 on 6/18/2012 7:24:22 PM

*****ATTENTION WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you like or love wrestling? Then you should join my Wrestling Divas Only!!!! club! In this club, we talk all about wrestling. You can give your opinions on the weekly events and talk about your fave wrestling moments. We even ask questions like "What's your top 3 tag team? or who's your fave old school wrestler?". Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!! Who said wrestling is a guy's thing. Laughing

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/18/2012 11:33:21 AM

I wish I had an iPod touch! Frown I have the original iPod. I still love it though. Smile

by Music's #1 Fans on 6/16/2012 1:46:04 PM

My essentals are mostly barely therelip gloss, and my denim shorts! Smile

by hopeless31 on 6/15/2012 4:58:12 PM

MOD ,
Do you have any other summer essentals for you or anyone else,some things like lip gloss you would perfer etc., thanks! Smile

by hopeless31 on 6/15/2012 4:55:55 PM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:33:07 PM

I NEED MY IPOD NANO though its broken. If u cant hear out of it even though you didnt do anything wrong what happened?

by transform2314 on 6/13/2012 10:10:28 PM

i can't live without my iPod touch <3

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 3:18:36 PM

I have an IPod nano 6th generation too! But mine is silver.

by DiamondSharks on 6/12/2012 12:40:36 PM

cute shorts are my summer essential

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:24:56 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:10:24 PM

where's that dress from i want 2 buy it 4 a wedding. I need 2 no!!!

Hey girl! The dress is from Aeropostale!
Rachael A.

by pandaluv6279 on 6/11/2012 2:12:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey girl,
I have a GL subscription, as in the real magazine. So do I have to pay again to get it on my nook too? Or does the subscription work both ways? Thanks!

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, you still have to pay for GL on your Nook in addition to the print edition. Check out this link to order your Nook subscription: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/09/GL-is-going-digital.aspx
Rachael A.

by 2sprinkles2 on 6/11/2012 12:41:43 PM

My summer essential is a cute bracelet that you can wear with everything.

by supersingershannon on 6/10/2012 6:20:13 PM

Those things are adorable. I literally fell in love with the earings.

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 6/10/2012 2:15:47 PM

I'm hoping to save up for the Nano..

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/10/2012 1:47:06 PM

i wonder where the dress is from??? i luv it!

by jillybean1998 on 6/10/2012 1:45:49 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:51:19 AM

luv da sundress and the Ray Bans!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/10/2012 11:31:17 AM

I could never survive summer without my totally cute like 4 inch platform wedge things they are the perf thing to wear if your going out to eat. Beach, not so much the ground is to uneven.

by cellphone1847 on 6/10/2012 9:54:47 AM

I love my ray bans Smile I need a good pair of jean shorts though. Still looking for those. By the way, I am trying to help a friend get fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 9:51:14 AM

OMG DENIM CUTOFFS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

by xXILikeItLikeThatXx on 6/10/2012 9:43:22 AM

All of those things are great to have but really like the pink earrings and the sundress!

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/10/2012 8:51:51 AM