6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Nail 1D opener Manika's awesome mani

Wow-worthy tips to match this chica's killer perfomance!

Hey! Do you love Fairy Tail the anime/manga?! Well join in on my club, Fairy Tail Lovers!!! This is by far my favorite show of all times! Come join the fun!! =) You can write your heart out about it

by Gabriella123 on 6/13/2012 12:13:05 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by flowergirl23 on 6/12/2012 3:37:48 PM

I am a fan of Manika's nails. The mani patterns I am digging right now are music notes, color blocking, and beachy scenes.

by otter77 on 6/12/2012 11:55:50 AM

I love her nails! My favorite nail pattern right now is polka dots.

by supersingershannon on 6/11/2012 5:30:23 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

Do you love good quotes? Well I have just the club in mind. Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!! In this club you find all kinds of awesome quotes! Fun quotes, love quotes, friend quotes even a quote for that jerk in class. We have 'em all! Laughing Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!!

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:21:39 PM

I went to one of their concerts (best night ever) and i dont remember Manika. There was Camryn and Olly Murs and thats it. .....?

by aikostar12 on 6/9/2012 11:34:30 AM

Hey guys I'm trying to help a friend get more fans to her advice page so please go check it out! And don't be afraid to ask advice too haha! This is her... MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/9/2012 9:49:20 AM

Lets have some variety, I think different colors, patterns and designs are great. Manika is great too!

by luckykel on 6/9/2012 12:06:02 AM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.