13 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

15 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

23 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

COMMENTS

Nail 1D opener Manika's awesome mani

Wow-worthy tips to match this chica's killer perfomance!

Hey! Do you love Fairy Tail the anime/manga?! Well join in on my club, Fairy Tail Lovers!!! This is by far my favorite show of all times! Come join the fun!! =) You can write your heart out about it

by Gabriella123 on 6/13/2012 12:13:05 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put it where the real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by flowergirl23 on 6/12/2012 3:37:48 PM

I am a fan of Manika's nails. The mani patterns I am digging right now are music notes, color blocking, and beachy scenes.

by otter77 on 6/12/2012 11:55:50 AM

I love her nails! My favorite nail pattern right now is polka dots.

by supersingershannon on 6/11/2012 5:30:23 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

Do you love good quotes? Well I have just the club in mind. Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!! In this club you find all kinds of awesome quotes! Fun quotes, love quotes, friend quotes even a quote for that jerk in class. We have 'em all! Laughing Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!!

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:21:39 PM

I went to one of their concerts (best night ever) and i dont remember Manika. There was Camryn and Olly Murs and thats it. .....?

by aikostar12 on 6/9/2012 11:34:30 AM

Hey guys I'm trying to help a friend get more fans to her advice page so please go check it out! And don't be afraid to ask advice too haha! This is her... MyStyle22

by topchef88 on 6/9/2012 9:49:20 AM

Lets have some variety, I think different colors, patterns and designs are great. Manika is great too!

by luckykel on 6/9/2012 12:06:02 AM