3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

3 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

4 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Is your crush sparing another girls feelings or just not into you?

Check out this guy’s opinion on the matter…

MOD!
There is this guy in school who I like. All of his friends call me "his girl" and say that he likes me but I'm afraid they are just saying this stuff to joke around because they are always doing dumb things I cant tell for sure if he likes me or not? how can I find out if he actually does?

Hey cutie! How does this guy act around you? If you notice that he's very friendly and even seems to flirt with you, his friends may be right. Guys can be pretty crazy sometimes, so I'd mostly focus on how the guy you like is acting. Maybe even ask your close BFFs to see what they think. A lot of times other girls will be able to tell just by watching how you two act around each other. Keep up the flirtin' and good luck!

Catherine C.

by Confusedbeyondbelief on 6/22/2012 1:41:40 AM

So I have liked this guy for a really long time now. He acts like he is into me too, but he is such a flirt it is hard to tell. A mutual friend told me that whenever she is with us, he acts different around me.. She said he acts like he is trying harder to make me like him than he does with other girls. My friends used to tell me to get over him, but now they really want us together. Everyone constantly tells me how cute we would be together. He used to Skype me almost every night, but we haven't really talked much in a few days. There is one other girl that he might possibly like, but she likes a lot of guys so I'm trying not to worry about her. My sister tells me that "he isn't the type of guy that likes girls", meaning he is just a player. I just really need to know if I should keep trying, or just forget about him.. And if I was to forget about him, what's the best way to do it? HELP MOD.. thank you;)

Hey girl!

Next time you two Skype, give him your number in a flirty way. Tell him to text you. If he does, it'll help you gauge whether he's into you. If he makes the effort to text you then it means he cares! It's hard to know who to listen to: your friends, your sister, etc. Try to tune them out and do what YOU feel like doing. If you want to keep pursuing it, then by all means, go for it! If you're just not feelin' it, then don't. You have to take the situation day by day. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by graciegurl on 6/18/2012 10:25:11 AM

MODMODMOD!
IM NOT ALOUD TO DATE! AND I REALLY WANNA GO OUT WITH MY CRUSH, EVEN IF ITS AT THE SCHOOL DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO CONVINCE PARENTS TO LET YOU DATE???

Hey! The best you can do is ask your parents to reconsider. Explain your feelings and see if they'll compromise. If they still say no, try to respect them and remember they're just looking out for you. Good luck!
Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 6/12/2012 5:11:10 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog! There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much! If you visit mine i will visit yours and tell all my friends!
xoxo, Paige

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:48:20 PM

Hey juegee, thanx for that correction girly!! Xoxo

MOD!
Hey GL, while reading this I noticed that in the section where it says "His answer" I believe there might be a typo. It says "If he it seems like.." I don't know if it really is a typo or if you can fix it, but if you can fix it it's there. Smile Lynae P.

by juegee on 6/9/2012 9:58:40 AM

MOD MOD I like to look at pictures of guys online who show their abs and stand, sit or lay in sexy poses. Obviously they have to be cute and if they are a celeb or a male model that is even better.  But maybe I am just overly concerned about something that we all do. Is that what you think or could I have a problem?

Hey girl,

It's normal to be curious about boys and men when you're young, but if you find that it's interfering with your homework or with your real relationships with other people, you may want to reconsider why you're looking at these images. What's normal might be different for different people, so if you feel uncomfortable about this, you should talk to a trusted adult like a guidance counselor, teacher, older family member or doctor.

Meghan D.

by luckykel on 6/8/2012 11:58:16 PM

hey if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asapSmile

by maddysadvice on 6/8/2012 10:54:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm pretty sure my BGF likes me. The problem is, he is truly an amazing friend but I just don't like him like that. What should I say when he tells me which I think he is planning on doing soon? I'm not allowed to date anyway ( even though I'm 14 ). Help?

Hey girl,

If he hasn't told you yet, there's no need to do anything now. If he does tell you that he likes you, just say that you enjoy spending time with him as a friend, but that you don't have any romantic feelings for him. It's better to tell him the truth now than to string him along later!

Meghan D.

by kayla9 on 6/8/2012 8:50:02 PM

MODMODMOD i have a little problem. I'm friends with these two girls and i used to be SUPER close to them, until a little thing happened. It wasn't a big deal or anything bad i did, a lot of people actually think it was a stupid thing for my two friends to get mad at. ever since that happened they've been leaving me out big time. they would hang out and act like we did before this happened, and everybody loves them and is 'on their side", so finding new friends is tough. They always talk about their sleepovers and them hanging out on facebook, and it's really hard for me to hear and see this. What should i do?

Hey girl,

Whatever happened, they might just need time to get over it if they're hurt. If you apologize and try to make it up to them, hopefully they'll come around eventually. In the meantime, it never hurts to find some other friends to spend time with, too!

Meghan D.

by sammy4457 on 6/8/2012 6:39:33 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so there was this guy last year at my school who was really cute and nice and stuff but I didn't know him that well. And he switched schools to a private school. But I got to know him a little better at this carnival i went to and i've been texting him a lot on my friends phones because i got mine taken away. He told my friend he likes me and he knows I like him, and he wants to ask me out. I'm not really allowed to date, but I might do it in secret. I'm leaving for camp for a month next wednesday. He told my friend he was going to ask me out on monday because we are hanging out with some friends. Should I say yes?!????????!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's up to you whether you say yes, though of course I would recommend to obey your parents' wishes to gain their trust! If you won't have cell reception at your camp, there probably won't be a way for you two to talk, so it might be better to wait until you come back. But it's up to you!

Meghan D.