11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

What to wear to make him stare (Psst, it's not what you think!)

Head-turning trends for every shape and size.

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!
For my birthday, I got a pair of bright pink skinnies, but I have NO idea what to wear with them. Also, What are some cute ideas to wear with dark rinse skinnies? Thanks! Laughing

Hannah H.

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/4/2012 3:46:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hi well I need some fashion help ASAP! I am starting HS this year and I want to give an amazing 1st impression! Im a little on the "fluffy" side... I wear a XL in juniors and im a 15 in pant size (i know.. Gotta family history of chubby legs) I guess I would say that im a pear shape bod, and i gotta couple rockin curves in me(; i was wondering what styles would look good on me? I love dresses and skirts but my legs, well they dont conplement them... I always wear heels cus im only 5'2 amd it makes me look taller and thinner... O and im adventurous and not afraid to go bold!

Hey chica, to look slim and tall, choose clothes with vertical stripes and v-necks. Dark colors like black and navy are slimming, too. And don't be afraid to wear dresses and skirts, just find some with slimming qualities, and you're good to go.
Carrie R.

by KaylieGurl663 on 7/16/2012 2:32:25 PM

The coral colored skirt makes me swoon! I loved the color, and of coarse the shape! I loved it and
I'm sure my crush would love seeing me in it! Of coarse my chica's would wanna borrow

by beachheads1016 on 7/16/2012 1:21:04 PM

Theclique123-no mods got to your question, sooooo...
List of teen stores:
Old Navy- (check out the Juniors section)
Forever 21
Rue 21
Wet Seal
Target
Macy's
Dillard's
Aeropostale
Pac Sun
Delia's (some stuff is a little expensive, but all stuff is really cute)
Buffalo Exchange
Kohl's

You can also go to a thrift store to get stuff from expensive stores like American Eagle cheap. Sometimes, if you give them clothes, they give you cash or a store credit! Smile

by SelG4Ever on 7/6/2012 12:21:13 PM

i have a FOREVER 21 app on my ipod and i found the green blouse and pink skirt but the colors were swopped but it still looks cute Smile

by nerdygurl12 on 6/24/2012 7:56:26 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:08:22 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Our school has another school that comes here for grade 7. They are coming tomorrow to make sure we know each other. What should I wear that is cute but not over the top? By the way tomorrow is supposed to be really hot where I live. I need your help fast!!!!! Thank you!! Smile Laughing

by greenbluepurple1 on 6/17/2012 5:33:30 PM

I'm starting high school in the fall and I really would love to look great all the time. I want to have lots of friends (guys and girls), but I'm sort of shy around strangers Frown Can you tell me something that I can do to become more talkative? My goals for next school year are to get good grades, have lots of friends, wear awesome clothes, but still be able to commu.icate effectively with my family, not like some teens that distance themselves from their families. And I would like a list of some teen stores like charlotte russe that aren't really expensive. Thanks for your help Smile

by theclique123 on 6/17/2012 12:18:22 AM

People are spreading a rumor. They said that me and my friends are starting a Girls Club and excluding "uncool" girls. Its not true! I don't know who said it, so i cannot confront them, but i really need help!

Hey babe,

Yikes! Rumors can be very nasty and they spread quickly. It's hard to stop a rumor once the ball gets rolling, so the only thing you can really do is just try not to let the rumors get you down. If you hear anyone talking about it, confront them and explain that it's not true. Have your friends know the truth as well, so if they see anyone spreading the rumor they can set them straight.
Kelly G.

by FrenchMiss on 6/15/2012 4:35:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My crush and I are going to the same high school next year. He has never seen me in anything but the frumpy uniforms from our middle school. I want to wear girly stuff to impress him, but my dad refuses. He wants me to wear dorky polos and jeans that are too big for me next year, because they are cheap (and part of the uniform. No form fitting jeans! ugh!). Is there any way to get him to change his mind and show him I can buy cute stuff without spending a lot?

Hey girlie,

Talk to him and try to compromise. Tell him you completely understand wanting to save money, and you want to do that too. But tell him you feel like your style has changed a little bit and you would really, really appreciate it if you were able to incorporate appropriate shirts/pants into your wardrobe. You don't need tons of new clothes - just a few pieces that make you feel more confident and that are more "you." Make sure it's not about the guy though - when you talk to dad, it should be about how these clothes will make YOU feel and how they'll help you be more yourself. <3 There's no guarantee he'll say yes, but it's worth asking!
Lauren C.