AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

What to wear to make him stare (Psst, it's not what you think!)

Head-turning trends for every shape and size.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i got a major problem (okay...not that major...but still...) so i was looking online and its suppose to be RLLY warm tmmrw but i have NOTHING to wear.....i cant even make a pair of cutoffs cause i have no more jeans left to cut. I NEED HELP ASAP!!!! no clue what to wear and cant make a run to the mall.any advice? thanks!!!

Hey girlie,

If you don't have shorts to wear/can't make cutoffs, wear a pair of skinny jeans or a denim skirt. Then, try to keep the top light - a lightweight tee shirt, a tank top, or a sheer flowy shirt will do the trick. Get creative! Even if you have an old dress you haven't worn in a while, try to look at it in a new light. When you're forced to choose clothes you normally never wear, you realize you have more options than you thought! Smile
Lauren C.

by katiegurll;) on 6/14/2012 6:51:24 PM

MODMOD!
i can not hold back any longer, my step sister stole my 50$ amazon gift card, the last present my grandma ever got me. She lies, gets me in trouble, starts to pick a fight for no reason, and backtalks my mom and gives her a look, "You cant do anything to me because ill tell my daddy." And when i found out she stole my gift card, aka this morning, when she wqkes up im gonna be ready to slap the living jesus out of her! Can i have advice asap?

Hey girl,

That sounds really rough and i'm sorry she is acting so immaturely. Do you feel comfortable talking to your step dad? Can you tell him about her behavior? Approach him in a calm and mature way and let him know how she's been treating you-- that way she can't go run to her dad, blaming you. BTW-- make sure you know for a fact that she stole from you before you make any allegations.

Best of luck--
simone s.

by YayaYuiki on 6/14/2012 10:32:25 AM

luv da ruffles cuz my bust is kinda small and im 13 so i need a lil help. ill keep dat in mind next time ima go shopping Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 6/11/2012 2:10:16 PM

Everything is adorable!

by unicornninja on 6/9/2012 9:46:52 PM

Cute 😄

by amileofroses on 6/9/2012 7:22:47 PM

The style that I like is the one that squeezes right under the cleavage and then no so form fitting the rest of the way. It makes for a more feminine figure .Atleast on me.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/9/2012 4:29:08 PM

Anything that is like belted at the middle or something like that would work on me cuz i have bigger hips and a tiny waist. :/ so yeah. And there arent many things like that. Meh

by foodiejr99 on 6/9/2012 1:51:35 PM

A lot of this stuff is really cute, especially the sporty sistah one!Smile

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/9/2012 12:43:53 PM

*ATTENTION ALL GL GIRLS*

Do you love good quotes? Well I have just the club in mind. Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!! In this club you find all kinds of awesome quotes! Fun quotes, love quotes, friend quotes even a quote for that jerk in class. We have 'em all! Laughing Join Quotes 4 everyone and everything!!!!

See ya there! <3

by Princess Keziyah on 6/9/2012 12:23:45 PM

Hey musicismylife98, you could get a halter one piece. That is a one piece that has the back out but ties around the neck. A one piece with a cutout would be cute too. Check out Delias, Target, WetSeal and Forever21 for some cute suits. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
okay so I need a bathing suit! I only like one pieces because I don't like to show my body. I guess you could say I'm the opposite of an hour glass shape because I'm skinny from my chest down to my waist and when you get to my waist and hips I'm kind of bigger and then from my knees down I'm skinny. What kind of bathing suit would totally rock my body shape? ps I'm only going into fourth grade so not a major teenage-ish bikini. THANKS! Lynae P.

by musicismylife198 on 6/9/2012 10:23:01 AM