9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

20 real girl tips for major bikini confidence

Boost your confidence faster than you can say "cannonball!"

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am going on a date and I have no idea what to wear!! We are going to Olive Garden to eat, please help! Should I wear a dress, if so, what kind of dress?

Hey Girl,

Keep it cute but not too fancy. A nice pair of jeans and a cute top would be good or a shorter dress and flats. Your date might show up in shorts or he might show up in a button down, so wear something that could go with either.

Simone S.
simone s.

by liv.laugh.love on 6/12/2012 10:11:31 AM

Mod mod mod!!!
I am 13 years, 5 feet tall and weigh 93 pound. I run 1-2 miles and do 30 sit ups every day i still don't feel very good about my body, what can I do about this?

Hey! Feeling good about your body can be as much about your state of mind as it is about your actual body. Psychologists say that most people experience some form of something called "Body Dysmorphia" It sounds scary, but it's just a fancy way of saying, "Our bodies look different to us than they do to other people." For example, If you think you have a fault you tend to spend a lot of time focusing on it, and as a result it looks bigger, or more obvious to you than to anyone else. Other people are focused on their own looks, so when they see you, they see all of the beautiful things about you and don't even notice your insecurity. Try to keep this in mind when you exercise, and remember that exercise is fulfilling when you're doing it to stay healthy, but you don't need to overdo it. Just focus on doing the tings you love, and you'll naturally feel better about yourself anyway Smile

Helen S.

by nelnel000 on 6/11/2012 5:49:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i recently found a love for baking and cooking lol and i wanna make something for father's day. My dad looooves baked goods and has a major sweet tooth but he is really health-consious about his food. What can i make?

Hey! I've heard of recipes that incorporate veggies into like brownies, but they still taste great, apparently. I think Jessica Seinfeld has a book about it, you should look it up Smile

Helen S.

by dancer10196 on 6/11/2012 5:38:03 PM

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/11/2012 4:29:52 PM

MOD!
I'm lifeguarding this summer but I need some cute hairstyles! It has to be pulled back but i want more than just ponytails and buns. Its hard to do a plain braid because I have layers. My hair is naturally curly (not spirals, though, like beachy waves), layered, thick, and to the bottom of my boobs. I have headbands but I don't think sparkly ones would be good because I don't want to blind people haha. Thanks!

Hey girl!

Try fun colored headbands or elastics to add a pop of color to your look. You can also do a fish tail braid or french braids to make it more interesting. Plus, french braids will hold in all of your layers.
Rachael A.

by Hershey on 6/11/2012 3:34:37 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog "Expression!" There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much!
xoxo,
P
(President of Expression!)

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:29:23 PM

mod mod mod
(its me again) so im really secure about my self in which i dont like to show alot of skin (ex. shorts and bikinis)so ive seen girls my age at the mall wearing shorts, imean EVERY girl. so i wanted to start to wear shorts and bikinis but im too scared and secure about my self and i dont want to be covered up ALL summer. any tips, thx a BUNCH!!!! luv all of y'all!!!

Hey girl!

I think you mean insecure? There are plenty of ways to achieve a happy medium. You can show a little skin while not showing TOO much. Try mid-length or bermuda shorts so you still show some leg, but not your entire leg. You can also wear tankinis instead of bikinis. But if your set on wearing bikinis, try ones that cover as much as possible. Boy short style bottoms are great because they won't show your booty!
Rachael A.

by cutiepie14231 on 6/11/2012 2:44:44 PM

mod mod mod
wat is spandex cuz i hear people say it n im like " yeah sure"

Hey girl!

Spandex is a tight, stretchy material. Most people use the term "spandex" to describe tight compression shorts that can be worn to exercise/play sports. They are sometimes worn alone or under looser shorts. Ever seen the shorts girls wear to play volleyball? Those are spandex!
Rachael A.

8.sunscreen
9.soaking up the sun
10.girly girl
~cutiepie14231

by cutiepie14231 on 6/11/2012 2:32:51 PM

MODMODMOD
So I'm a pretty smart student. I get A's on a lot of tests and do pretty well in school (I'm in 10th grade BTW). The problem is I'm kind of lazy and procrastinate a lot. I would do my homework at 11 at night or during class/lunch the next day. But next year (my junior year) I'm taking one of the hardest possible schedules you can at my school and I need some tips on how to handle it so I don't start getting C's because I can't keep up with the work.
Thanks!

Hey girl!

Time management and organization are two super important skills that you'll need for the rest of you life! Try making a list of all the homework and tasks you need to accomplish each day. If there are tasks you need to do right away, put them at the top. You can also put quick, easy tasks at the top. Getting those done fast will give you a sense of accomplishment and get your momentum going. Have a plan in place as you begin next school year. There's no reason you need to fall behind in order to realize how important it is to manage your time well. Good luck!
Rachael A.