3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

20 real girl tips for major bikini confidence

Boost your confidence faster than you can say "cannonball!"

In the fall I'm going to be trying out for JV volleyball, but the team wears spandex. If I make the team I'm really not going to want to wear spandex,because I don't use tampons. What should I do? I haven't had my period for like 2 months now I think because it's pretty irregular, so I can't just try using tampons. And summer is coming up so it would be nice to use them for swimming but at the same time I just don't want to. Do you have any advice? thanks!

Hey girl!

Tampons are awesome once you are comfortable using them. They're way comfier than pads and would make wearing spandex and bathing suits less nerve-racking. Next time you get your period, try using them. There are directions in the box. If you need help, ask your mom or a trusted adult or friend to give you tips. Good luck!
Rachael A.

Spray on sunscreen

9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
Soaking up the sun

10. Girly girl or tomboy
Tomboy

by Doodle600 on 6/11/2012 2:09:04 AM

Gymnastics, lip gloss, bikini, gymnastics, flip-flops, flip-flops, no cover up, spray on sunscreen, soaking up the sun, in between girly girl and tomboy

by Cowsrule11 on 6/10/2012 8:06:30 PM

Dance, lip gloss, one piece, cheerleading, sunglasses, earrings, no coverup, sunscreen, soaking up the sun, tomboy

by rockchik333 on 6/10/2012 7:25:24 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Cover up or no cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:53:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
There's this guy at school, and he's always telling me that my hair smells good and stuff. Does it sound like he's trying to be nice to me or does he like me?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell for sure just based on one compliment, but that sounds like a flirty one to me Smile Talk to him more and try to casually flirt with him - even if it's just complimenting him back! See how it goes.  <3
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm trying to decide on a new email address. I really love ballet! I was thinking livelaughloveballet, livelaughlovedance, or onthepointe (get it, like pointe shoes?). I cant decide! I'm open to new ideas! Thanks for any suggestions!

Hey girlie,

These are all super cute! It's a great idea to make your email address reflect something you love. onthepointe is def the most creative - since I've seen the other ones before, I think you should go with that! Smile
Lauren C.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 6/10/2012 12:43:25 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!
Ok so im super confused about my feelings for this one guy. Hes my friends brother and ive known him since i was about 2. IDK if he likes me. Last night his sister had her bday party at the movies and he was supposed to be going to a party. Then i said hey why dont you stay? And then he said do you want me too? And i said yeah so he stayed!! Then sat next to me in the movies and at the scary part hes like just look at me its ok. Do you think he likes me or is just be super friendly??????!!! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

This sounds pretty flirty to me, babe! Of course it's impossible to know for sure since we don't know him personally - and it's true he could just be a super friendly guy - but this shows that he really enjoys your company and wants to make you laugh/happy (the "look at me" part during the scary movie). It's not smart to base it off just one night though, so try talking to him more and even hanging out if you can! See how it goes and if he acts flirty then too - if he does, don't forget to flirt back! <3
Lauren C.

by dojhallow97 on 6/10/2012 12:25:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, I have a problem, I'm really self conscious about how i look when i go out . I ask my sister for help but she says i always look good, but i deny it and say i don't. I know i shouldn't worry but ... i don't know how to stop judging myself.
I totally need your help! Thanks a bunches!
~ Kay

Hey Kay,

Don't sweat it - we've all been there! Check out these articles for some helpful tips:

And don't forget to keep up with our Girl Talk: Body section (http://www.girlslife.com/category/girl-talk-body.aspx), where we dish on lots of things that girls are feeling self-conscious about. You're not alone! But you also shouldn't let yourself feel this way - if you're being healthy, you have a lot to be confident about. Love yourself and the skin you've got - remind yourself of all your strengths and make sure you're being yourself. <3
Lauren C.

by izzyzing65 on 6/10/2012 11:57:10 AM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:48:56 AM