4 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

5 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

8 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

20 real girl tips for major bikini confidence

Boost your confidence faster than you can say "cannonball!"

mod mod mod
i am suppose to be in the car alot this winnter is their any good workout moves i can do in the car
i want a cute banndu (i hope i am spelling that right)top
and bottoms but i want the bottoms to be plane and the top to be crazy and the bottoms to be plane because it will make me look taller because i am 10 but almost 5 ft 1 in left
do u know of any cheap cute mineral oil/animal bi products free makeup (i recomend arbonne but i have been using that my whole life )
thx sry that was alot -Ava

Hey girl, not many things you can do in the car, but sit and relax. Maybe entertain yourself with some music and a movie. - Look in Forever 21 or PacSun, they have a lot of that kind of stuff. - Target has a lot of great brands. Clinique is also a great makeup brand.

lauren r.

by avagurl on 12/23/2012 12:02:34 PM

mod mod
1. my mom does not let me shave and i have a lot of leg hair and i have seen the post u put on but it did not help i really need to shave
2. my mom works for a makeup business and she does get discounts but never lets me wear make up and i am probally going to mexico this year and i want a cute look
3. i need a cheap cute bikini for spring i just need a place to get inspired
4. where is the bikini from in pic 14 it is so cute
Ava

Hey girlbeauty, sit her down and explain to her how uncomfortable your leg hair makes you. As a woman she'll be able to understand. You have some time to convince her to let you wear makeup for Mexico, so get started now making a list of all the reasons you want to wear it. Then pick out the best ones and tell them to your mom. For cute bikinis check out Delias, Garage, Forver21, WetSeal, Macys, BP at Nordstrom, Lulu's, JCpenny and Target. Not sure where the one in pic 14 is from but you should be able to find that style at one of those stores I listed. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by girlbeauty on 11/18/2012 11:20:15 AM

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by coolgal332 on 7/21/2012 6:17:22 PM

hey! im 5' 4 1/2'' and i feel great! im 120lbs, and wear bikinis! (except not to swim team practice) dont lose self confidence. you, rock, no matter what anyone else thinks

by loppyears12 on 7/10/2012 4:57:46 PM

mod mod
so i am 9 but all my friends are shaving and my mom always says no when ever i ask her but i have a pretty big amount of leg hair

Hey girl,

Check out this post for advice on that very topic! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/27/shaving-talk-with-mom.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by girlbeauty on 7/6/2012 11:14:32 PM

mod mod
so i was wondering if their are any very tasty meals and heathy with no cows milk and gluten  so i i have been working out for months but i still loose only 1 or 2 pounds

Hey girl,

Cut yourself some slack! If you are working out and staying healthy, focus on that more than how much weight you are losing. And as for gluten-free and dairy-free meals, try substitutions like rye bread, veggie pasta or soy/almond/rice milk! Fruits and veggies are always dairy and gluten free, so reach for those next time you want a snack. Check out our recipe channel for tons more food ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/healthy-recipes.aspx

Meghan D.

by girlbeauty on 7/6/2012 11:11:23 PM

Mod mod
1 so I was wondering where you found picture 14s bikini
2 my mom works for a makeup company I have asked girlslife about this many times that she does not let me wear makeup that is not hers she always say NO
thx ava

Hey Ava,

I didn't write this article so I'm not sure Frown But you can get a similar turquoise bandeau bikini at Roxy! Check it out here.

The thing is, if she wants you to use her makeup, she probably has a good reason. Most likely, it's because she has a discount/gets them for free and it will help the family financially. I would try saving up your own money (allowance, presents, etc.) and asking her if you can spend your own cash on a different brand, just to test them all out. Tell her you like her brand but you also want to explore what else is out there, since you're just getting into makeup and want to try more than one type. If you're offering to pay, she might be more willing to say yes!

by girlbeauty on 7/5/2012 6:04:41 PM

*MODMODMOD* I'm so sorry I'm asking a ton of questions but I'm so confused! Before this summer, I was a flat AA. Nothing to look at. But my boobs just exploded.Now, I'm a bursting D (almost a DD) and my cleavage spills out of anything I own. Nobody in my family is like this so my mom refuses to let me buy shirts with a low cut. So, I go around wearing small and VERY tight shirts with my cleavage spilling that make it seem like I'm showing off my boobs. A guy approached me at the mall and told me my cleavage was sexy and my boobs were huge. I was humiliated. So I secretly bought this tee with a low v-neck cut that let my boobs spill out because that hurts less than keeping them trapped inside. I could literally see guys getting physically "excited". It was disgusting. Nobody noticed me until this summer and I don't like this attention. How do I convince my mom that I need different kinds of shirts??

Hey babe,

I think if you just straight-out told her, she would understand.  If you just ask for lower cut shirts, to her it probably seems like you're just trying to show them off.  But if you talk it out with her and explain that your old shirts are uncomfortable and they make the situation even worse, she'll likely help you out.  I'm sure she's just as shocked by the sudden change as you are.  Maybe if you ask her to come with you and help you choose some shirts that wouldn't be too revealing, she might feel better about it.

Good luck!
Jordan S.

by FlyingChic on 7/3/2012 10:43:10 PM

mod mod
i have many questions
1. so i am always nevose about when ever i wear my bikini how the fat shows and i feel really bad i have been trying to eat and drink and stay active but i never loose weight
2.is miniral oil and animal by products bad for u
3.what are the types of waterproof makeup
thx -ava

Hey girl,

Check out our health&fitness section for some workouts! You can also buy a cute coverup to wear over your bikini if you're self-conscious, or you can try wearing a tankini that will help hide any unwanted stuff! I'm not sure about mineral oil and animal by-products being bad for you. Since I don't really have any info on the subject, unfortunately I can't be much help with that =/ you can always ask your doc! A variety of makeup brands have waterproof products. Personally, I use Revlon for waterproof mascara!
Kelly G.

by girlbeauty on 6/27/2012 11:37:46 AM

mod mod
i feel like i am fat and i am 100 pounds and only 9 i really want to burn fat fast
i have a second question my friends have gotten blonde highlights and i really want them and most of my friends got the 200 dollar ones and the ones that my mom gets are only 60 dollars and she can not pay for that

Hey! As long as you're eating enough and making good choices you should try not to focus so much on your weight. Second, talk to your mom about the hi lights and see what she's willing to get you. Good luck!
Helen S.

by girlbeauty on 6/26/2012 7:29:54 PM

mod mod
so i have 2 questions
1.so me and my friend feel like we have some fat and we need some meals and workouts
2. so my friend came over and saw my email and saw my friend called me the b word just because it was a time we where stressed out and then the friend told my mom and maybe do something so i can not go on my email
ava

Hey! At your age, as long as you're eating enough and getting a balance of nutrients you shouldn't worry too much about that. 2) talk to your friend about what happened and you guys can work through it.
Helen S.

by girlbeauty on 6/26/2012 7:11:04 PM

Hey aniritaK, you don't have to go to a tanning salon, you can use lotion that will naturally make your skin glow. Maybe your parents will be more comfortable with you using lotion( try jergens) rather than spray tans. Show your dad pics of the wedges you'd like to get. There are some cute age appropriate ones out there. Hit up wal-mart and target for shoes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm really pale. I've always been. My parents won't let me get fake tans and things like that. I'm always the whitest one at the pool. ALso, I'm only 4 foot 9 inches. I don't have any wedge or heeled shoes, and my dad wouldn't be too happy if I got some. I want to appear taller and tan, so what shold I do? Lynae P.

by anirtaK on 6/19/2012 5:26:26 PM

MOD Mod!!! My crush ended up in juvie right before i was gonna ask him out and now my mom won't even give him a chance!

Hey girl!

I know you must be upset about this, but you have to try and see it the way your mom does. I don't know what he did to end up in juvie, but you need to think about if he would be a good boyfriend. Is he responsible? Does he work hard in school? Is he nice and respectful? Would he influence you to make bad decisions? There's a lot to think about here! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by anasara123 on 6/18/2012 12:44:40 PM

mod mod
my mom works for an makeup company and it has no animal by products and i always save money and then when i have all the money i need and then my mom says you cant buy this because it is bad for your skin and whats not fair all of my friends have about 5 boxes of makeup and there mom does not work for a makeup company and i have 0 boxes not even i thing of makeup
-ava

Hey Ava,

Try not to compare yourself to your friends. Your situation is different and ya gotta trust that mom has your best interests in mind! Try talking to her and asking her exactly why she doesn't want you to wear makeup. Is she using the "it's bad for your skin" excuse just to make you wait til you're older? Is there a variety of healthier, better makeup that you could choose? Could you avoid foundation and powder so you don't cover your face? Is there a way you can prove you won't use too much? Try to work with her and understand where she's coming from <3

by girlbeauty on 6/17/2012 10:48:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so this summer my friend invited me to the pool with her, and I don't have a suit yet, so she let me borrow hers. It was my first bikini EVER, and I got a pretty good boost of confidence from knowing I could pull one off. The problem came up when I went swimsuit shopping with my mom. I was looking at bikinis, she asked if I liked any other style, tankini or one-piece. Since I'm curvy, I don't look too good in them. I already have non-skimpy shorts for bottoms, but I just want to convince her to let me wear a bikini. She's kind of "for" modesty, you know? I'm scared of what she'll say. How do I tell her and convince??

Hey girl,

If your mom's paying, you probably have to respect her rules. There are tons of cute tankinis and one-pieces out there, though! Stick to her rules for now, and if you still want a bikini when you're older and on your own, you can always wear one then.

Meghan D.

by Pandagirl528 on 6/16/2012 12:39:56 AM

MOD MOD
Hi Smile So lately I have been having insecurities...okay all the time. Wether it's concerning my weight, my face, my beauty mark, or my height. I know every girl at some time has insecurities and everyone has flaws, but how do I accept them? I look in the mirror and think how can anyone be ok touching my cheek knowing I have a "beauty" mark there? I see all those flaws in the mirror. I see it when I compare my self to what I dream to look like. I even see them when my family and friends give me compliments, they will never go away. It makes me sad a lot, how can I see my flaws as a good thing? How can I build my self esteem? And how come most beuty marks aren't beautiful to the beholder? Thanks GL!
<3 andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb

Hi sweetie pie!

Ahh, insecurities are the worst. We've all struggled with them and most people still do. Here's one trick I've learned: get some post-its and write down one thing on each that you like about yourself. It can be anything. Some of the ones I have say "I'm a good friend" or "I am a beautiful person." Put these on or next to your mirror. Every time that you start to examine yourself in the mirror, read those affirmations to yourself. You can also try talking with a counselor about your insecurities. Don't be afraid to reach out for help when you need it. Everyone does <3

Kelly G.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 6/15/2012 3:48:29 AM

LafaDees
Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 6/14/2012 9:28:55 PM

I don't have 3 things I like about how I look. All this stuff is way expensive.My mom will let me get a swimsuit for maybe $30-35. And Fake tanning is actually unsafe, I heard on Good Morning America. And what about good sunscreens? I wore sunscreen when I went to Florida last week and I still got sunburned and peely.Yikes I look terrible I wouold npt let anyone see me in a bikini right now! I am sunburned and my chest broke out. MOD nothing gets rid of my acne. Not toothpaste, rubbing alcohol, or even acne wash by neitrogena! What do I do? Frown

Hey girlie,

You should definitely talk to your doctor about your acne! If you're tried cleansers and other "tricks" with no luck, your doctor can recommend more powerful treatments - or even suggest a dermatologist, who is professionally trained to help ya with this prob! <3

by teampeetapercy on 6/14/2012 7:03:06 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!
I have a really big head(in size). Therefore it's really hard for me to wear women's fedoras. I love fedoras, I'm questioning myself if I should buy as men's one. I have low self esteem, and if I buy a men's one and see another guy wearing the exact same one I will freak out and die! Should I buy one now, or should I wait untill my self esteem grows? Thx <3!

Hey Girl,

I completely feel you. I'm in the same situation. I say just buy whichever hat fits you and you feel pretty in. There's a really really small chance a guy will be wearing the same hat as you and even if he is I doubt he'll notice. Either way, menswear is in.

Simone S.
simone s.

by lavlo on 6/14/2012 12:58:22 AM

I broke my leg right before summer started and I've been on crutches and scooters for weeks. I still have two weeks left to go, but I'm worried because I've gained a lot of weight because I haven't been real active. How can I get back in shape? I can't really run because my leg is weak, but that was always my main exercise.

Hey chica, sorry to hear about your leg. Good thing the end is in sight, though! One of the best forms of exercise is swimming. If you can go to a pool and do laps, that'll get you back in shape in no time. You can also do sit-ups and push-ups every day because that'll build up and make quite a difference. And can you try biking? That has less impact on your legs, but it's good cardio.
Carrie R.

by crystal904 on 6/13/2012 3:08:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am going on a date and I have no idea what to wear!! We are going to Olive Garden to eat, please help! Should I wear a dress, if so, what kind of dress?

Hey Girl,

Keep it cute but not too fancy. A nice pair of jeans and a cute top would be good or a shorter dress and flats. Your date might show up in shorts or he might show up in a button down, so wear something that could go with either.

Simone S.
simone s.

by liv.laugh.love on 6/12/2012 10:11:31 AM

Mod mod mod!!!
I am 13 years, 5 feet tall and weigh 93 pound. I run 1-2 miles and do 30 sit ups every day i still don't feel very good about my body, what can I do about this?

Hey! Feeling good about your body can be as much about your state of mind as it is about your actual body. Psychologists say that most people experience some form of something called "Body Dysmorphia" It sounds scary, but it's just a fancy way of saying, "Our bodies look different to us than they do to other people." For example, If you think you have a fault you tend to spend a lot of time focusing on it, and as a result it looks bigger, or more obvious to you than to anyone else. Other people are focused on their own looks, so when they see you, they see all of the beautiful things about you and don't even notice your insecurity. Try to keep this in mind when you exercise, and remember that exercise is fulfilling when you're doing it to stay healthy, but you don't need to overdo it. Just focus on doing the tings you love, and you'll naturally feel better about yourself anyway Smile

Helen S.

by nelnel000 on 6/11/2012 5:49:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i recently found a love for baking and cooking lol and i wanna make something for father's day. My dad looooves baked goods and has a major sweet tooth but he is really health-consious about his food. What can i make?

Hey! I've heard of recipes that incorporate veggies into like brownies, but they still taste great, apparently. I think Jessica Seinfeld has a book about it, you should look it up Smile

Helen S.

by dancer10196 on 6/11/2012 5:38:03 PM

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/11/2012 4:29:52 PM

MOD!
I'm lifeguarding this summer but I need some cute hairstyles! It has to be pulled back but i want more than just ponytails and buns. Its hard to do a plain braid because I have layers. My hair is naturally curly (not spirals, though, like beachy waves), layered, thick, and to the bottom of my boobs. I have headbands but I don't think sparkly ones would be good because I don't want to blind people haha. Thanks!

Hey girl!

Try fun colored headbands or elastics to add a pop of color to your look. You can also do a fish tail braid or french braids to make it more interesting. Plus, french braids will hold in all of your layers.
Rachael A.

by Hershey on 6/11/2012 3:34:37 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog "Expression!" There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much!
xoxo,
P
(President of Expression!)

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:29:23 PM

mod mod mod
(its me again) so im really secure about my self in which i dont like to show alot of skin (ex. shorts and bikinis)so ive seen girls my age at the mall wearing shorts, imean EVERY girl. so i wanted to start to wear shorts and bikinis but im too scared and secure about my self and i dont want to be covered up ALL summer. any tips, thx a BUNCH!!!! luv all of y'all!!!

Hey girl!

I think you mean insecure? There are plenty of ways to achieve a happy medium. You can show a little skin while not showing TOO much. Try mid-length or bermuda shorts so you still show some leg, but not your entire leg. You can also wear tankinis instead of bikinis. But if your set on wearing bikinis, try ones that cover as much as possible. Boy short style bottoms are great because they won't show your booty!
Rachael A.

by cutiepie14231 on 6/11/2012 2:44:44 PM

mod mod mod
wat is spandex cuz i hear people say it n im like " yeah sure"

Hey girl!

Spandex is a tight, stretchy material. Most people use the term "spandex" to describe tight compression shorts that can be worn to exercise/play sports. They are sometimes worn alone or under looser shorts. Ever seen the shorts girls wear to play volleyball? Those are spandex!
Rachael A.

8.sunscreen
9.soaking up the sun
10.girly girl
~cutiepie14231

by cutiepie14231 on 6/11/2012 2:32:51 PM

MODMODMOD
So I'm a pretty smart student. I get A's on a lot of tests and do pretty well in school (I'm in 10th grade BTW). The problem is I'm kind of lazy and procrastinate a lot. I would do my homework at 11 at night or during class/lunch the next day. But next year (my junior year) I'm taking one of the hardest possible schedules you can at my school and I need some tips on how to handle it so I don't start getting C's because I can't keep up with the work.
Thanks!

Hey girl!

Time management and organization are two super important skills that you'll need for the rest of you life! Try making a list of all the homework and tasks you need to accomplish each day. If there are tasks you need to do right away, put them at the top. You can also put quick, easy tasks at the top. Getting those done fast will give you a sense of accomplishment and get your momentum going. Have a plan in place as you begin next school year. There's no reason you need to fall behind in order to realize how important it is to manage your time well. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by superstarlala on 6/11/2012 2:01:37 PM

In the fall I'm going to be trying out for JV volleyball, but the team wears spandex. If I make the team I'm really not going to want to wear spandex,because I don't use tampons. What should I do? I haven't had my period for like 2 months now I think because it's pretty irregular, so I can't just try using tampons. And summer is coming up so it would be nice to use them for swimming but at the same time I just don't want to. Do you have any advice? thanks!

Hey girl!

Tampons are awesome once you are comfortable using them. They're way comfier than pads and would make wearing spandex and bathing suits less nerve-racking. Next time you get your period, try using them. There are directions in the box. If you need help, ask your mom or a trusted adult or friend to give you tips. Good luck!
Rachael A.

Spray on sunscreen

9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
Soaking up the sun

10. Girly girl or tomboy
Tomboy

by Doodle600 on 6/11/2012 2:09:04 AM

Gymnastics, lip gloss, bikini, gymnastics, flip-flops, flip-flops, no cover up, spray on sunscreen, soaking up the sun, in between girly girl and tomboy

by Cowsrule11 on 6/10/2012 8:06:30 PM

Dance, lip gloss, one piece, cheerleading, sunglasses, earrings, no coverup, sunscreen, soaking up the sun, tomboy

by rockchik333 on 6/10/2012 7:25:24 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Cover up or no cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:53:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
There's this guy at school, and he's always telling me that my hair smells good and stuff. Does it sound like he's trying to be nice to me or does he like me?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell for sure just based on one compliment, but that sounds like a flirty one to me Smile Talk to him more and try to casually flirt with him - even if it's just complimenting him back! See how it goes.  <3

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm trying to decide on a new email address. I really love ballet! I was thinking livelaughloveballet, livelaughlovedance, or onthepointe (get it, like pointe shoes?). I cant decide! I'm open to new ideas! Thanks for any suggestions!

Hey girlie,

These are all super cute! It's a great idea to make your email address reflect something you love. onthepointe is def the most creative - since I've seen the other ones before, I think you should go with that! Smile

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 6/10/2012 12:43:25 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!
Ok so im super confused about my feelings for this one guy. Hes my friends brother and ive known him since i was about 2. IDK if he likes me. Last night his sister had her bday party at the movies and he was supposed to be going to a party. Then i said hey why dont you stay? And then he said do you want me too? And i said yeah so he stayed!! Then sat next to me in the movies and at the scary part hes like just look at me its ok. Do you think he likes me or is just be super friendly??????!!! Thanks!

Hey girlie,

This sounds pretty flirty to me, babe! Of course it's impossible to know for sure since we don't know him personally - and it's true he could just be a super friendly guy - but this shows that he really enjoys your company and wants to make you laugh/happy (the "look at me" part during the scary movie). It's not smart to base it off just one night though, so try talking to him more and even hanging out if you can! See how it goes and if he acts flirty then too - if he does, don't forget to flirt back! <3

by dojhallow97 on 6/10/2012 12:25:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, I have a problem, I'm really self conscious about how i look when i go out . I ask my sister for help but she says i always look good, but i deny it and say i don't. I know i shouldn't worry but ... i don't know how to stop judging myself.
I totally need your help! Thanks a bunches!
~ Kay

Hey Kay,

Don't sweat it - we've all been there! Check out these articles for some helpful tips:

And don't forget to keep up with our Girl Talk: Body section (http://www.girlslife.com/category/girl-talk-body.aspx), where we dish on lots of things that girls are feeling self-conscious about. You're not alone! But you also shouldn't let yourself feel this way - if you're being healthy, you have a lot to be confident about. Love yourself and the skin you've got - remind yourself of all your strengths and make sure you're being yourself. <3

by izzyzing65 on 6/10/2012 11:57:10 AM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:48:56 AM

Ok, so i have that Covergirl liquid eyeshadow in pink, but I have no idea how to apply it. Can I get any tips so i can wear it without looking weird?

Hey girlie,

I would try putting a dab on the back of your hand, then using a finger to put a dab on your eyelid. Then, take a small makeup brush to blend it out. I'm not a huge fan of the liquid eyeshadow so I've only experimented with it once at a friend's house, but this could work for ya so you don't get too much on there and it doesn't feel too heavy! Try a bunch of different ways and see which one is best for you Smile

by HelenaPS on 6/10/2012 11:46:06 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
I can't wear tank tops alone to my new school next year. But I have this cute new tank top that is flowy and white and has the word "love" on it, with color around the letters. This is the link to the shirt :
Do you think it would be cute paired with a bright pink blazer, black skinny jeans, and flats?
Btw, I'm going into 6th grade! Thanks in advance!
Xoxoxoxo

Hey girlie,

That is SO cute! Yes, when I saw the top for the first time, I totally pictured it with a brightly colored blazer and skinnies! You could do bright pink, navy blue, turquoise blue, yellow... so many options. This dress code might be a blessing in disguise because you'll get to wear all sorts of gorgeous accessories to cover up Smile

by Swimmingroks on 6/10/2012 11:40:26 AM

I <3 DELIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/10/2012 11:25:15 AM

Cool but I have other reasons why I don't wear bikinis. By the way I am trying to help a friend get more fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22.

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 9:56:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
okay so I have no idea what shape I am. Could you help me? I have a 24 inch chest a 24 inch waist and 27 inch hips. Also my chest down to my waist is skinny and then my waist and hips are kinda bigger and then my knees down to my feet is skinny so I was thinking it sounds like I'm a complete opposite of an hourglass? But what do you think? THANKS A BUNCH!
-ZoeSmile

Hey Zoe,

You are tots a pear shape! An hourglass is when your chest and hips are about the same size, with a defined and smaller waist in between. But a pear shape is when your top is straight and your hip measurements are greater than your chest/waist Smile Check out these articles about how to dress your gorgeous pear shape!

by musicismylife198 on 6/10/2012 9:45:14 AM

I am so mad. I am desperate for help, so yesterday I posted a MOD post for advice and you guys never responded or put it up, but you responded and approved people's that posted after me! It wasn't even inappropriate or anything. WHY DIDN'T U POST IT?!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, I wasn't the moderator on duty yesterday so I'm not sure what happened. It's possible that your comment didn't go through. Usually, if you don't see your MOD question answered after a few hours, you should try posting again because chances are we didn't get it! <3 We wanna help ya, babe!

by carinaamina on 6/10/2012 9:32:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
This may sound weird but I don't like shopping alone. I'm scared people will judge me because of what I have. My parents are divorced and I usually have to go clothes shopping with my dad, and he doesn't exactly have a sense of style or instead he's helping my brothers. When I'm with my Mom, she helps me. But whenever I ask friends to go they're busy. What should I do? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Since shopping is way more fun for you when you have someone along for the ride, be active about trying to recruit a shopping buddy! Try planning a shopping trip in advance with your besties - or with the ONE bestie that is the most girly, the most into shopping/fashion, or the one who you trust the most. Parents are also a great shopping crew - ask mom/dad to go shopping one-on-one so you can bond with them and not fight for attention (like when your bros tag along). Even if you think Dad doesn't have much style, he can still tell you what he thinks looks best on you! You might have to plan a little in advance but, if you really don't want to go alone, it's worth it! Smile

by smootches on 6/10/2012 9:13:17 AM