12 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

15 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

16 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Have to pick between BF and BFFs? Here's how to fix that sitch...

BF makes QT one or the other? Here’s how to handle this sticky sitch…

okay soo is it okay if i always text my crush or does that make me seem desperate!? I dont think he minds texting me cuz when ever i text him he usually answers within a few minutes and we talk about a lot of stuff...its not a dull conversation!and he has asked my friend to have me text him before too.so how come he wont text me first? and is there a way to get him to?
Also we have never really talked in person(he use to say hi to me but i was too shy to answer so i ignored him)..but we are always in the same places, like basketball games or practices, with our diffrent groups of friends.how can i get closer to him!? i always get soo nervous and shy around him!! please help!!! and sorry this is soo long!

Hey girlie! If he says hi, don't ignore him, you're sending the wrong message! If he's saying hi to you, he probably wants to talk to you, so there's no reason to be shy.  If you want him to text you first, hold off on texting him for a few days and he'll most likely text you asking what's up.  Maybe he's just as shy as you and doesn't want to text first. xoxo

Kate G.

by peacenluv22 on 8/6/2012 2:17:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok i like this guy a lot but all my friends hate him because of who he use to be, but he has truly changed. what can i do to make them except the fact that i love this guy? I went on a mission trip with him and we ended up getting really close. so i know for sure he has changed.

Hey girl,

If you like him, then don't listen to what they say. If you've spent a lot of time with him, I'm sure you know him better than they do. If you really care about him, you'll have to just agree to disagree with your friends. Hopefully, with time, they will see he has changed. Maybe you can get them all together and hang out with him, so they can see how he acts differently now.
Kelly G.

by fritz on 6/13/2012 12:23:17 PM

Everyone should join this amazing club, It's called:
Queens of Hearts <3
There's tons of advice on EVERYTHING! It's such a helpful, friendly club. Please Join Laughing
And yes, the heart is included in the name(:

by Dani143 on 6/13/2012 1:29:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My best friend and my crush/bgf are in a huge fight. eEveryone took his side, and they all expect me to take his side too! She is my best friend, and I don't want her to stop being friends with me if I side with him! I am pretty sure he is in the right, but if I side with my bff, then HE might stop being my friend! What do I do?!?!?!

Hang on there, chicky - who said anything about taking sides? Best thing to do when you're caught between two besties is not to get involved. If they keep askin' ya, just say that they're both your friends, and you value their friendship too much to let this get in the way.
Carrie R.

by bellababy4 on 6/12/2012 4:27:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a crush problemo. My best friend and I are crushing on the same guy (we're so alike that we like all the same guys-it's awesome but annoying). It shouldn't matter because we're not dating until we're 16 anyways, but we like to talk about our crushes all the time. The problem is, she told us she liked him first. Should I tell or keep it quiet, since it doesn't really effect anything except cause tension?

Hey girl!

Since neither of you can date, there's no sense in bringing it up. Why cause tension in your amazing relationship if you don't have to. If she brings up crushes in a conversation, just try and subtly change the subject. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Nanafofanna on 6/11/2012 3:36:25 PM

ive always heard ppl say youre not supposed to wear mascara to bed, and i dont wear mascara so its not a problem, but i wear eye liner and blush, is that bad to wear to bed???

by fearless;) on 6/11/2012 12:22:50 PM

my bff is ignoring me for her boyfriend and its really frustrating

by freddymylove on 6/11/2012 9:07:48 AM

Boyfriends have their place and besties have theirs. They each serve a different purpose. But I wish my bf liked some of my friends better.

by luckykel on 6/10/2012 5:25:48 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Flip flops or cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:54:37 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:47:40 AM