3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Have to pick between BF and BFFs? Here's how to fix that sitch...

BF makes QT one or the other? Here’s how to handle this sticky sitch…

Hey girls if you ever need advice on anything I can help just go on my profile and under clubs click the heart you can ask me for advice on anything on my advice queen page

by Opptop on 6/10/2012 11:41:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I like and I'm pretty sure he likes me back even though we broke up a couple of months ago. Anyways he's one of my really good friends and he usually hangs out with me and my friends because him and his friends are growing apart. One of my friends told him the other day that no body liked him and he had no friends. I don't really want to be friends with that friend anymore. What am I supposed to do? Is it right to not want to be friends with her anymore? How do I stop being friends with her??

Hey girlie,

You are totally right to be angry with your friend for saying something so hurtful (especially to your crush), but personally I don't think I would end my friendship over this. It's natural to be protective of your crush and to take this hard, but you don't want to lose friends over a crush - no matter how that might happen. I would tell her that it was a hurtful thing to say and it makes you kinda upset because he's your crush so you want him to be happy. Ask her to think before saying something like that next time and, if possible, keep it to herself so there aren't any hurt feelings. Just be calm and have an open convo with her about it. But if she hasn't done anything else majorly wrong (like if she's been an overall decent friend), it wouldn't cut her out of your life. That could cause way more drama than it's worth. (Also, think about how the rest of your friends will react to that - you'll be making them choose between you and her, and what happens if they choose her?)
Lauren C.

by <3skiing<3 on 6/10/2012 11:14:26 AM

If you want to lose weight or even just tone up then join my club get thin NOW! We will help you reach your goal in a healthy and safe way!

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:44:05 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Theres a guy I really like (lets call him john), more than I ever liked anyone before (even more than my ex-boyfriend) but he goes to a different school. So now that its summer, I was hoping to really get to know him a lot better. I'm going to see him on Tuesday, but one of my friends also really likes him-plus she went to school with him,so they know eachother a lot better. She tells me that another guy is asking her out so she will probably say yes to him, but I also know that she still likes John. My problem is that I want to talk to John but I dont think my friend will let that happen! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about liking the same guy as your BFF. Basically, you should talk to her about this. If she does end up going out with the other guy, that might be a GREAT time to chat about this. Since she'll be taken and happy, she shouldn't be upset about you flirting with/dating John! She can't have all the guys Smile Also, you should not wait for a friend to LET you talk to your crush. It's a free country and you're your own person - you don't need permission! Add him on Facebook or go with another mutual friend to help you hang out with him. Try to snag his number the next time you see him so you can text. Go for it! <3

Lauren C.

by holliesuxx on 6/10/2012 10:31:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Am I allowed to become a moderator and how would I cuz it seems like a ton of fun?

Hey girlie,

Of course! You have to be 18 years old or older, but if you are (or if you're close) check out this link. Scroll down to the "WHERE" section and you'll get info on how to apply to be a mod! Smile

Lauren C.

by musicismylife198 on 6/10/2012 10:28:45 AM

Bestie to me becuase you have a better chance of always having her instead of a boy who can dump whenever he wants :/ By the way I am trying to help a friend get more fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22.

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 10:07:48 AM

My friend has that same sitch and it's really annoying cause she always picks boyfriend

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 6/10/2012 7:51:03 AM