5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Have to pick between BF and BFFs? Here's how to fix that sitch...

BF makes QT one or the other? Here’s how to handle this sticky sitch…

okay soo is it okay if i always text my crush or does that make me seem desperate!? I dont think he minds texting me cuz when ever i text him he usually answers within a few minutes and we talk about a lot of stuff...its not a dull conversation!and he has asked my friend to have me text him before too.so how come he wont text me first? and is there a way to get him to?
Also we have never really talked in person(he use to say hi to me but i was too shy to answer so i ignored him)..but we are always in the same places, like basketball games or practices, with our diffrent groups of friends.how can i get closer to him!? i always get soo nervous and shy around him!! please help!!! and sorry this is soo long!

Hey girlie! If he says hi, don't ignore him, you're sending the wrong message! If he's saying hi to you, he probably wants to talk to you, so there's no reason to be shy.  If you want him to text you first, hold off on texting him for a few days and he'll most likely text you asking what's up.  Maybe he's just as shy as you and doesn't want to text first. xoxo

Kate G.

by peacenluv22 on 8/6/2012 2:17:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok i like this guy a lot but all my friends hate him because of who he use to be, but he has truly changed. what can i do to make them except the fact that i love this guy? I went on a mission trip with him and we ended up getting really close. so i know for sure he has changed.

Hey girl,

If you like him, then don't listen to what they say. If you've spent a lot of time with him, I'm sure you know him better than they do. If you really care about him, you'll have to just agree to disagree with your friends. Hopefully, with time, they will see he has changed. Maybe you can get them all together and hang out with him, so they can see how he acts differently now.
Kelly G.

by fritz on 6/13/2012 12:23:17 PM

Everyone should join this amazing club, It's called:
Queens of Hearts <3
There's tons of advice on EVERYTHING! It's such a helpful, friendly club. Please Join Laughing
And yes, the heart is included in the name(:

by Dani143 on 6/13/2012 1:29:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My best friend and my crush/bgf are in a huge fight. eEveryone took his side, and they all expect me to take his side too! She is my best friend, and I don't want her to stop being friends with me if I side with him! I am pretty sure he is in the right, but if I side with my bff, then HE might stop being my friend! What do I do?!?!?!

Hang on there, chicky - who said anything about taking sides? Best thing to do when you're caught between two besties is not to get involved. If they keep askin' ya, just say that they're both your friends, and you value their friendship too much to let this get in the way.
Carrie R.

by bellababy4 on 6/12/2012 4:27:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have a crush problemo. My best friend and I are crushing on the same guy (we're so alike that we like all the same guys-it's awesome but annoying). It shouldn't matter because we're not dating until we're 16 anyways, but we like to talk about our crushes all the time. The problem is, she told us she liked him first. Should I tell or keep it quiet, since it doesn't really effect anything except cause tension?

Hey girl!

Since neither of you can date, there's no sense in bringing it up. Why cause tension in your amazing relationship if you don't have to. If she brings up crushes in a conversation, just try and subtly change the subject. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Nanafofanna on 6/11/2012 3:36:25 PM

ive always heard ppl say youre not supposed to wear mascara to bed, and i dont wear mascara so its not a problem, but i wear eye liner and blush, is that bad to wear to bed???

by fearless;) on 6/11/2012 12:22:50 PM

my bff is ignoring me for her boyfriend and its really frustrating

by freddymylove on 6/11/2012 9:07:48 AM

Boyfriends have their place and besties have theirs. They each serve a different purpose. But I wish my bf liked some of my friends better.

by luckykel on 6/10/2012 5:25:48 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Flip flops or cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:54:37 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, SECRETERY, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/10/2012 11:47:40 AM

Hey girls if you ever need advice on anything I can help just go on my profile and under clubs click the heart you can ask me for advice on anything on my advice queen page

by Opptop on 6/10/2012 11:41:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this guy I like and I'm pretty sure he likes me back even though we broke up a couple of months ago. Anyways he's one of my really good friends and he usually hangs out with me and my friends because him and his friends are growing apart. One of my friends told him the other day that no body liked him and he had no friends. I don't really want to be friends with that friend anymore. What am I supposed to do? Is it right to not want to be friends with her anymore? How do I stop being friends with her??

Hey girlie,

You are totally right to be angry with your friend for saying something so hurtful (especially to your crush), but personally I don't think I would end my friendship over this. It's natural to be protective of your crush and to take this hard, but you don't want to lose friends over a crush - no matter how that might happen. I would tell her that it was a hurtful thing to say and it makes you kinda upset because he's your crush so you want him to be happy. Ask her to think before saying something like that next time and, if possible, keep it to herself so there aren't any hurt feelings. Just be calm and have an open convo with her about it. But if she hasn't done anything else majorly wrong (like if she's been an overall decent friend), it wouldn't cut her out of your life. That could cause way more drama than it's worth. (Also, think about how the rest of your friends will react to that - you'll be making them choose between you and her, and what happens if they choose her?)
Lauren C.

by <3skiing<3 on 6/10/2012 11:14:26 AM

If you want to lose weight or even just tone up then join my club get thin NOW! We will help you reach your goal in a healthy and safe way!

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:44:05 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Theres a guy I really like (lets call him john), more than I ever liked anyone before (even more than my ex-boyfriend) but he goes to a different school. So now that its summer, I was hoping to really get to know him a lot better. I'm going to see him on Tuesday, but one of my friends also really likes him-plus she went to school with him,so they know eachother a lot better. She tells me that another guy is asking her out so she will probably say yes to him, but I also know that she still likes John. My problem is that I want to talk to John but I dont think my friend will let that happen! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about liking the same guy as your BFF. Basically, you should talk to her about this. If she does end up going out with the other guy, that might be a GREAT time to chat about this. Since she'll be taken and happy, she shouldn't be upset about you flirting with/dating John! She can't have all the guys Smile Also, you should not wait for a friend to LET you talk to your crush. It's a free country and you're your own person - you don't need permission! Add him on Facebook or go with another mutual friend to help you hang out with him. Try to snag his number the next time you see him so you can text. Go for it! <3

Lauren C.

by holliesuxx on 6/10/2012 10:31:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Am I allowed to become a moderator and how would I cuz it seems like a ton of fun?

Hey girlie,

Of course! You have to be 18 years old or older, but if you are (or if you're close) check out this link. Scroll down to the "WHERE" section and you'll get info on how to apply to be a mod! Smile

Lauren C.

by musicismylife198 on 6/10/2012 10:28:45 AM

Bestie to me becuase you have a better chance of always having her instead of a boy who can dump whenever he wants :/ By the way I am trying to help a friend get more fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22.

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 10:07:48 AM

My friend has that same sitch and it's really annoying cause she always picks boyfriend

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 6/10/2012 7:51:03 AM