8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

What does Cody Simpson want YOU to do this summer?

Are you ready for more music from our fave Aussie teen?

Hey! Do you love Fairy Tail the anime/manga?! Well join in on my club, Fairy Tail Lovers!!! This is by far my favorite show of all times! Come join the fun!! =) You can write your heart out about it

by Gabriella123 on 6/13/2012 12:14:23 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:23:17 AM

Hey Girlies! We all love performers, so feel free to check out my Broadway Baby club. It's brand new, and needs all your creativity. Go bananas on it! Laughing

by zoey_27 on 6/12/2012 10:31:29 AM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:08:35 PM

Lol when I met him I was wearing uggs awk... Oh and I gave him a kiss on the cheek nbd......;)

by ninadasiy on 6/11/2012 3:58:35 PM

Hey! I will be posting amazing tips everyday on my blog! There are only a couple spots left! Hurry while you can and tell your friends! Thanks so much! If you visit mine i will visit yours and tell all my friends!
xoxo, Paige

by paigeee on 6/11/2012 3:49:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Mod!
I really need your help. So, I sort of want an IPhone. But I don't know how to ask my parents for it. I have asked them before but they always say, "no". They Say No because they say a phone is for emergencies and not for entertainment. But I want it for emergencies and for entertainment. One day when my dad was driving me to school he asked me if I should get a new phone soon. I said IDK. So How do you think I should approach them with this kind of big thing. I want them to know that I am responsible enough to have an iPhone because I really want one. And they give me almost everything but an iPhone! What should I do??
Thank you!
~Fashion designer

Hey girl!

Your parents are probably a little hesitant to get you an iPhone for a few reasons. Maybe they're afraid you'll break it soon after you get it (they're expensive, remember!) Or maybe they're afraid you'll spend so much time on your phone texting, playing games, or using apps, that you'll slack off on your school work or even start spending less time with your parents. If you truly want an iPhone, there are two things I think you should do. First, show your parents how responsible you are in other ways. Get a babysitting or dog sitting job, organize or clean your room, or offer to help them out with some yard work. Do anything to show that you have what it takes to be totally responsible with your phone. Second, sit your parents down and give them several reasons why you would like an iPhone. By doing this, it shows them that you've thought a lot about it and done your research. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 9:28:13 AM

If I could spend one day of my summer with Cody Simpson I would probably want to go to the lake so that we could swim & so he could sorta teach me how to surf because I have always wanted to learn how to, but when you live in Nebraska you can't really catch any real waves.

by Jocey Noel on 6/10/2012 7:27:28 PM

If I could spend a summer day with Cody, I would definitely want to go to the beach!

by supersingershannon on 6/10/2012 6:14:17 PM

Wow, I'm obsessed with Cody Simpson, haha. I don't live where people surf, though. I wish I did 'cause surfing sounds like so much fun!

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/10/2012 1:50:55 PM

I would go anywhere near the ocean so Cody could teach me how to surf =)

by Rgirl12 on 6/10/2012 1:44:16 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
Please answer this survey.
1. Gymnastics or dance
2. Lip gloss or lipstick
3. Bikini or one piece
4. Gymnastics or cheerleading
5. Sunglasses or flip flops
6. Earrings or flip flops
7. Flip flops or cover up
8. Spray on sunscreen or sunscreen
9.Soaking up the sun or tanning lotion
10. Girly girl or tomboy

by Sarah510 on 6/10/2012 12:57:06 PM

@AlwaysDreamer: I totally agree!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/10/2012 11:16:27 AM

Hm ok? By the way I am trying to help a friend get more fans for her advice queen page so go check it out and ask for help! She is MyStyle22.

by topchef88 on 6/10/2012 10:05:56 AM

I could care less about what Cody wants.

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/10/2012 8:54:28 AM