9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

High school runner helps member of other team to finish line

Would you give up the chance at winning a race to help someone on another school’s team cross the finish line?

Do you know what? I am truly inspired by this girl and her selfless act. She could've had the chance to win but decided to help someone else. There are not a lot of girls on Earth like her and to see that just makes me smile. Girls if you act like this girl the world will thank you for it!

by FaithPetrowski on 6/24/2012 8:51:42 PM

I heard about this i the news. Major props. Smile

by FatDancingPanda on 6/23/2012 3:12:25 PM

Mod! Please Help!
This morning I was watching Dance Moms and my mom commented on how sweet Chloe's and her mom's relationship is. I want to have a close relationship with my mom. How can i do that? We have our moments but those turn into fighting and i hate it. Please help Cry

Hey girlie,

Try to take some deep breaths and stay calm when you feel tempted to fight with mom. Enjoy yourselves by doing something you both love: bowling, playing a board game, etc. Try to avoid situations that can turn stressful/really competitive, like shopping, working out, or video games. The more happy times you share with mom and the more you focus on growing closer to her, the better your relationship will be! <3 It sounds like she would love a closer relationship too, so she would probably be on board Smile
Lauren C.

by penguinstar on 6/21/2012 7:23:08 PM

Aww. How cute. Smile

by haileymonkey11 on 6/15/2012 11:30:37 PM

mod mod
i have NO clothes and my mom has no money and my dad says ask your mom to go shoping and i am not alowed to shop at justice,norstrom,macys and many more all because of money what should i do

Hey girl,

Try asking your parents if you can do extra work around the house (chores, cleaning, cooking etc.) to earn clothes. They will be more likely to give you stuff if you earn it!

Meghan D.

by girlbeauty on 6/15/2012 6:36:29 PM

I saw this on the news..

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 6/15/2012 1:25:03 PM

yeah! she's from ohioSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 2:15:06 PM

This girl is from my grandparents town. Its such a loving town and everyone knows the other, no surprise this happened there. LOVE YA WEST LIBERTY!!!!!!

by madrose on 6/12/2012 2:02:28 PM

That's great(:

by Music Is Life on 6/12/2012 1:27:26 PM

That's so awesome! I wish more people could be like her...

by oceangurl13 on 6/12/2012 12:32:25 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?