1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

High school runner helps member of other team to finish line

Would you give up the chance at winning a race to help someone on another school’s team cross the finish line?

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:26:32 AM

I feel like a bad person...

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/12/2012 9:18:49 AM

a lot of stories exactly like that have happenned lately. They are all really awesome!

by Cowsrule11 on 6/12/2012 9:01:05 AM

I saw this a few days ago and again earlier today and was hoping you guys would post this! I love this story and think it was awesome!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/12/2012 4:05:36 AM

That's so sweet! She did the right thing, that girl was probably very hurt and it's very good that the high schooler was able to help that girl cross the finish line as quickly as possible! What a true inspiration! God saw that and one day that girl will be rewarded for sure! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 6/11/2012 10:43:55 PM

We need more girls like her in society.

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/11/2012 10:41:26 PM

First of all, is this how you do the MOD thing, I'm not sure? Second, I tend to eat a lot of unhealthy snacks after school. And it's so hard to control. Does anybody have any advice????
I am really worried if I have a disorder or something.

Hey babe,

You could try two things.  Pour the snack into a dish so you don't keep reaching into the bag and losing track of how much you're eating.  Or you could trade out the unhealthy snacks for healthier options like fruits and veggies and whole grain or baked snacks.
Jordan S.

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 6/11/2012 10:32:40 PM

AWW SO NICE OF HER!!!

by j4zm09 on 6/11/2012 10:18:13 PM

I saw this a of couple days ago!! That girl is so inspirational and good-hearted, and it really shows that anyone can make a difference!

by fallsb-ball on 6/11/2012 9:15:40 PM

Go on my profile and look at my clubs that I have created. I have one for dance, and one about embarrassing questions. It would mean a lot for you to join.
A lil bit about my dance club: It is called ♥Live2Dance♥ and we talk about ALL things dance. Please join!
A lil bit about my embarrassing Q's club: It is called, Embarrassing Q's Club. If you have any questions that you would not like to ask a friend or family member, ask me! Any Q's about puberty, sex, sexuality, etc. Please join!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 9:04:49 PM