12 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

13 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

15 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

High school runner helps member of other team to finish line

Would you give up the chance at winning a race to help someone on another school’s team cross the finish line?

@carinaamina, same with our school! they are like, what the heck are you doing?!?!?! c'mon, win this thing! so, they'll die, so what?!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 6/11/2012 8:49:09 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 8:40:42 PM

Sweet! Laughing That's so sweet! I agree it's the right thing to do. I would help someone if that happened too. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 6/11/2012 8:04:27 PM

I saw that...... Kelly from fox news said she would help that girl if she needed anything.
She is an inspiration to us all.

by amileofroses on 6/11/2012 8:03:39 PM

that's awesome! People like her are what makes the world a better place!

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:00:34 PM

I was at the meet watching my sister. that race was the highlight of my day bc it was the most thoughtful act of kindness ive ever seen!

by FairyKari on 6/11/2012 7:53:57 PM

That is amazing! This reminds me of what happened in the movie Cars, remember?

by music&dancing on 6/11/2012 7:23:28 PM

I saw that in the news! thats so sweet of her, even though she probably kenw that she might get disqualified for it... great job girlie (:

by niallove45251 on 6/11/2012 6:40:34 PM

My school would kill me if I did that...

by carinaamina on 6/11/2012 6:39:37 PM

It's people like this that make me smile!

by sprinklz28 on 6/11/2012 6:37:59 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.