4 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

5 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

7 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

High school runner helps member of other team to finish line

Would you give up the chance at winning a race to help someone on another school’s team cross the finish line?

I was there! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 6/11/2012 6:34:10 PM

aww what a compassionate person! thats really inspiring Smile

by tswiftluver13 on 6/11/2012 6:30:15 PM

we need more of thoose kind of people in the worldSmile

by iluvpiggles on 6/11/2012 6:29:54 PM

Awesome! Laughing She's so nice! Most people wouldn't do that because all they care about is winning.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/11/2012 6:05:37 PM

If only everyone in the world would do that... People are seriously too competitive these days!

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/11/2012 5:54:42 PM

Please answer this it's really important!! So, I accidentally reported balletchic's post. I meant to press comment, but I pressed report. What should I do? I don't wanna get her kicked off the site! She didn't do anything wrong! Don't kick her off!! Please! I'm really worried and I have a stomach ache! Please answer ASAP!! Thanks!

hey! I don't see her in the "reported" section, so i think everything's fine. If it comes up though, I'll be sure not to kick her off, so don'r worry Smile

Helen S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/11/2012 5:22:01 PM

Great job, girly!!! I did something like that - I was at a diving meet and it was really like 1\10th of a point close between me and another girl and the other girl broke her ankle and couldn't compete. I've won plenty of diving meets ; so why did I need to win another??? So I dove for 9er, and did a perfect dive that scored a 9.998. ''average'' score in diving is a 4, maybe a 5. 6 and 7 are super good??? 8 amazing. So practically a 10??? I felt so good helping her win the meet and she deserved it.

by Sarah510 on 6/11/2012 4:47:06 PM

It really keeps me happy that people still do good things in the world. Smile

by gigglez77 on 6/11/2012 4:23:46 PM

That's really nice Smile We need more people like that in the world.

by topchef88 on 6/11/2012 4:23:44 PM

Aww that is so sweet! I wonder why they WOULD have been disqualified though?!

by rissa99 on 6/11/2012 4:19:50 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!