12 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

15 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

16 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

How To: Look white hot when you rock a pair of white jeans

Why white jeans? They're super trendy, totally chic and fiercely fresh.

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
( or watever that stands for)
I hava pair of white skinny jeans that i can never seem to pick good shoes and tops for. Cream colored flow top look too blended n and my purple converse get old. Any suggestions of stores and kinds of shoes and tops that would go well? I love bold and out-there styles.
Liv

Hey Liv,

I looove white skinnies! They actually go with so many things, if you know how to use them. First, focus on simple flats - a pair of black or brown leather flats are perf with white denim. As for your top, choose a bold solid color. It can be printed (polka dot, striped) or not (solid), but either way choose a saturated color: navy, maroon, mustard yellow, emerald green, deep purple. Avoid pastels and neutrals, because they'll wash you out. Avoiding plain black is good too, because black-and-white will probably look a little too formal. But color will keep things playful and funky - which is perfect! Smile

Lauren C.

by livviegirl10 on 7/15/2012 12:45:50 PM

Love my cropped white jeans! Except I have four younger siblings and I'm kind of klutzy (I spill things a lot) so it's hard to keep them clean. If your white jeans get something on them, just put stain remover on the spot(s) and scrub the area for a while with an old toothbrush. Then just toss them in the washer.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/8/2012 6:01:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMDOMOD
I read somewhere that you can curl your hair with a straightening iron. do you know how to do it?

Hey girl,

Sure thing! Here's some advice from another one of our awesome mods who has done this before: "Instead of taking small sections of hair to curl [like you do with a regular curling iron], grab larger pieces, and once you're done brush them out. Even flip your hair a couple times to get the beachy waves. Some youtube tutorials can't hurt either." And remember, practice makes perfect! Good luck! Smile
Lauren C.

by sheepinthesky on 6/21/2012 4:38:43 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:04:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What are some popular clothing stores for 11 - 12 years old???

Hey babe,

Try stores like Justice, Aéropostale, and Delias.
Kelly G.

by Sarah510 on 6/15/2012 12:21:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as you can!!! Today I is my last day of school, and does this sound like a pretty outfit??? White ( jean???) shorts, a light blue cropped sparkly flower lace shirt with a light blue tank under it, and silver glittery ''jelly'' flip flops.

Hey girl,

I'm sure you looked great at school today

Simone S.
simone s.

by Sarah510 on 6/14/2012 6:56:52 AM

Rockin a pair right now!

by Fashion designer on 6/13/2012 4:18:53 PM

"Go Nude"
Sigh. Sometimes I wish I lived alone so I could do this. It is so humid right now I can't even.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 2:12:14 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 2:09:59 PM

Mod!!!
I have an embarrassing problem thatci'm not even sure how to fix. I'm super naive to everything. To what goes on in school, what happens in class, you name it. But it's so embarrassing and my mom said what you don't know won't hurt you but I feel like not knowing stuff That I should is so embarrassing but I refuse to ask because I feel stupid.

Hey babe, I had that same problem when I was younger. If you're worried about looking silly by asking questions about a sitch, wait 'til later and ask your besties about it in private. Just be honest, and learn to laugh about it. The only way you're gonna learn is by asking.
Carrie R.