Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

How To: Look white hot when you rock a pair of white jeans

Why white jeans? They're super trendy, totally chic and fiercely fresh.

Where can i find cute skinny jean khaki?
plz dont name any online shopping site cause i dont have a credit or debit card. you can name any store cause i live near orlando and it got a lot of stores

Hey sistah, check out H&M - I've found some good ones there. You can try American Eagle, too.
Carrie R.

by cuteangel7892 on 6/12/2012 1:45:02 PM

Okay, so I already posted something like this a couple days ago but it didn't show up, so I thought I'd re-post this.
I really need to find good quality tank tops, ones with really strong straps and a built in bra (shelf or cup) because all my tank top straps rip or break within a month of getting them. I've tried Target, Kohls, K-mart, JCPenny and I think Wal-Mart.
I went somewhere the other day and saw the perfect tank top from One Step Up, but it wasn't for sale and I have looked all online and I found it on ebay but its the wrong size. Please Help!

Hey gal, check out Bare Necessities. They have lots of quality stuff like you're lookin' for.
Carrie R.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/12/2012 12:29:53 PM

sprinklz28 you can wear this stuff because it is white. I know you said where you live it gets hot but I live in Texas where it gets waaay hotter and I still wear white only white jeans and don't burn up

by Girlygirl0906 on 6/12/2012 12:17:30 PM

Unless my skirts touch the middle of my knee, my mom won't let me wear them without leggings. I really want to wear skirts that go a couple inches above the knee, but she won't let me. How can I get her to let me wear the skirts I want? She's perfectly fine with me wearing short-shorts so it confuses me.

Hey girl,

Why don't you two go shopping together an try on a few skirts. Tell her you don't want a micro-mini, just a skirt above the knee.

Simone s.
simone s.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/12/2012 12:17:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I'm really into hipster clothes & fashion. But, I'm only 13 (turning 14). Hipsters wear things like high waisted shorts & lacey shirts and vans, etc. When it comes to clothes, what type of clothes should I wear that still look hipster, but good for my age? xoxo

Hey chicky, one of my fave hipster looks is to wear short shorts with a cute belt and tuck in a 3/4 tee. You can add some cute Oxfords to complete the outfit.
Carrie R.

by Symphoni789 on 6/12/2012 12:08:31 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:30:21 AM

MODERATOR!!!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I am on summer break (of course!). I don't know what I should do all summer. I don't live near anything and we don't have a pool or anything. What can I do all summer? What can I eat during the day to stay healthy. I don't know what to do or eat all summer being stuck at home. PLEASE HELP!

Hey Girl,

I don't know how old you are, but you could always try getting a summer job or working at a summer camp. Do you have friends who live near by? As for healthy lunch, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to cook. Look online for healthy recipes and start cooking

good luck,

Simone s.
simone s.

by 5boys_1D on 6/12/2012 11:14:08 AM

I still didn't get the latest issue of GL in the mail yet and it's been over a month since it has been out. What should I do??
~thanks!

Hey girl, sorry that you've been missing your last issue for so long. This page has subscription info on it: https://secure.girlslife.com/. Check to make sure yours is up-to-date, and if so, you can report the missing issue. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/12/2012 10:21:35 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please asnwer this right away!!! My class is walking to Dairy Queen and the library today ; does this sound like a pretty outfit? A lavender shirt with pink, purple and white flowers with sequins in the middle on the chest, black shorts, silver glittery ''gel or jelly'' flip flops and a shiny lavender key necklace???

Hey Girlie,

Sounds really cute! Hope you have a fun day.

simone S.
simone s.

by Sarah510 on 6/12/2012 6:47:55 AM

I LOVE THE CROPPED PAIR!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 6/11/2012 10:12:26 PM