1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

How To: Look white hot when you rock a pair of white jeans

Why white jeans? They're super trendy, totally chic and fiercely fresh.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have been trying to eat healthy lately but ive been having trouble on what i should be eating for a snack. ive been eating grape tomatoes and turkey peperoni any suggestions on better things to snack on thanks

Hey babe,

That's actually not a bad start!  I'm a fan of pita/crackers and hummus, or apples/celery and peanut butter.  Nuts, fruits, and veggies, are all fantastic choices as well.
Jordan S.

by jennanatasha on 6/11/2012 10:00:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've been thinking about doing yoga. I know it's good for your mental health and being more energized, but is it good for your physical health, too? Like, will it give me a more leaner body and become more flexible? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Yes, yoga is definitely a workout in itself.  Especially hot yoga.  It stretches and actually strengthens your muscles, which ultimately burns some calories too.  I've been going for two years now, and I love it!
Jordan S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/11/2012 9:47:56 PM

MOD!!! People keep telling me that this guy is talking about me behind my back. I've never talked to him in person, and I've only texted him like four or five times. I want it to stop, so I tried to contact him, but he's completely blowing me off! I had my friend text him on her phone and he texted her back right away. Ugh. What do I do?

Hey babe,

You don't know for sure that it is true, so don't approach it with right-out attacking him.  I think you need to talk to him about it in person and ask him if he's bothered by you, or if there's really nothing wrong at all.
Jordan S.

by Janbradylolz on 6/11/2012 9:42:39 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 8:43:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey Mod!
So I just asked my mom for an iPhone! Yippy! But the thing is we were trying to keep it from my sisters. Unfortunately my sister read my diary ugh! and she found out I wanted an iPhone and is now making fun of me. Now she is bugging me about and saying when or if I get one she will break it and shatter it to pieces so she would be the only sibling to have one. I know that it can shatter but not into pieces. I asked my mom for advice but all she says is work it out. Until then no more talking about an iPhone. But, now I am so mad at my sister. She won't even work it out with me like my mom said. All my sisters know about it now and now they say they are going to steal it from me and hide it from me and play apps then delete them. Now what should I do to fix it with my sister and get back on the road to getting an iPhone.
Please Help!

Hey! If they're just being bratty toward you, you should stop talking about it for a while. maybe they'll move on. If they keep harping on, tell them if they break it, they'll pay for it and to keep them from stealing it, you should lock it up or something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 8:29:21 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:09:06 PM

I have this friend who I've been friends with for over a year, but sometimes she feels more like an enemy than a friend. She's fun, but sometimes she can be kinda mean and annoying. She loves video games, is a tomboy, kinda bossy, and very blunt. One of the most annoying things she does is not tell me things. Like currently she won't tell me who asked her to the school dance! Ugh! The thing is, she can be somewhat loyal and says she's mean to people who she really cares about, and it's not like I can ignore her; she lives right behind me! I still wanna be friends with her, but her blunt attitude drives me crazy! Please help!

Hey! You just have to tell her what you told me. Be honest with her and your friendship will improve because of it.

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 6/11/2012 7:13:42 PM

The shorts are trashy, but the other looks are fabulous!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/11/2012 7:08:13 PM

OMG!!!! Those are so in this summer but I live in sunny So Cal (!) so it is always really hot. I can only wear white shorts. I also have a mini muffin-top that I am trying to loose so tight tees look really bad on me!!!!!!!!!!! But adorable outfits!

by sprinklz28 on 6/11/2012 6:40:59 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
okay so here's the thing..i have a bf but he never texts and i don't really feel anything and it's only been a week! i was thinking maybe me and him could take a break over the summer and then get back together when school starts..please help!! thanks and sorry if i sound like an idiotFrown

Hey! Of course you don't sound like an idiot! A summer long break after you've only been dating for a week isn't really realistic. I say, either break up with him or don't. Maybe give it a little more time and see if you like him more as you get to know him Smile

Helen S.