AN HOUR AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

COMMENTS

How To: Look white hot when you rock a pair of white jeans

Why white jeans? They're super trendy, totally chic and fiercely fresh.

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
( or watever that stands for)
I hava pair of white skinny jeans that i can never seem to pick good shoes and tops for. Cream colored flow top look too blended n and my purple converse get old. Any suggestions of stores and kinds of shoes and tops that would go well? I love bold and out-there styles.
Liv

Hey Liv,

I looove white skinnies! They actually go with so many things, if you know how to use them. First, focus on simple flats - a pair of black or brown leather flats are perf with white denim. As for your top, choose a bold solid color. It can be printed (polka dot, striped) or not (solid), but either way choose a saturated color: navy, maroon, mustard yellow, emerald green, deep purple. Avoid pastels and neutrals, because they'll wash you out. Avoiding plain black is good too, because black-and-white will probably look a little too formal. But color will keep things playful and funky - which is perfect! Smile

Lauren C.

by livviegirl10 on 7/15/2012 12:45:50 PM

Love my cropped white jeans! Except I have four younger siblings and I'm kind of klutzy (I spill things a lot) so it's hard to keep them clean. If your white jeans get something on them, just put stain remover on the spot(s) and scrub the area for a while with an old toothbrush. Then just toss them in the washer.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/8/2012 6:01:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMDOMOD
I read somewhere that you can curl your hair with a straightening iron. do you know how to do it?

Hey girl,

Sure thing! Here's some advice from another one of our awesome mods who has done this before: "Instead of taking small sections of hair to curl [like you do with a regular curling iron], grab larger pieces, and once you're done brush them out. Even flip your hair a couple times to get the beachy waves. Some youtube tutorials can't hurt either." And remember, practice makes perfect! Good luck! Smile
Lauren C.

by sheepinthesky on 6/21/2012 4:38:43 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/18/2012 8:04:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What are some popular clothing stores for 11 - 12 years old???

Hey babe,

Try stores like Justice, Aéropostale, and Delias.
Kelly G.

by Sarah510 on 6/15/2012 12:21:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer this as soon as you can!!! Today I is my last day of school, and does this sound like a pretty outfit??? White ( jean???) shorts, a light blue cropped sparkly flower lace shirt with a light blue tank under it, and silver glittery ''jelly'' flip flops.

Hey girl,

I'm sure you looked great at school today

Simone S.
simone s.

by Sarah510 on 6/14/2012 6:56:52 AM

Rockin a pair right now!

by Fashion designer on 6/13/2012 4:18:53 PM

"Go Nude"
Sigh. Sometimes I wish I lived alone so I could do this. It is so humid right now I can't even.

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 2:12:14 PM

Join Sex Ed Club!

Have any questions about your body or sex? Need advice? Just want to chat 'bout sex? Join my club, Sex Ed! Real girls have real conversations! Officer positions are still open!

by peaches and raspberries on 6/12/2012 2:09:59 PM

Mod!!!
I have an embarrassing problem thatci'm not even sure how to fix. I'm super naive to everything. To what goes on in school, what happens in class, you name it. But it's so embarrassing and my mom said what you don't know won't hurt you but I feel like not knowing stuff That I should is so embarrassing but I refuse to ask because I feel stupid.

Hey babe, I had that same problem when I was younger. If you're worried about looking silly by asking questions about a sitch, wait 'til later and ask your besties about it in private. Just be honest, and learn to laugh about it. The only way you're gonna learn is by asking.
Carrie R.

by Icecreamluver on 6/12/2012 1:55:38 PM

Where can i find cute skinny jean khaki?
plz dont name any online shopping site cause i dont have a credit or debit card. you can name any store cause i live near orlando and it got a lot of stores

Hey sistah, check out H&M - I've found some good ones there. You can try American Eagle, too.
Carrie R.

by cuteangel7892 on 6/12/2012 1:45:02 PM

Okay, so I already posted something like this a couple days ago but it didn't show up, so I thought I'd re-post this.
I really need to find good quality tank tops, ones with really strong straps and a built in bra (shelf or cup) because all my tank top straps rip or break within a month of getting them. I've tried Target, Kohls, K-mart, JCPenny and I think Wal-Mart.
I went somewhere the other day and saw the perfect tank top from One Step Up, but it wasn't for sale and I have looked all online and I found it on ebay but its the wrong size. Please Help!

Hey gal, check out Bare Necessities. They have lots of quality stuff like you're lookin' for.
Carrie R.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/12/2012 12:29:53 PM

sprinklz28 you can wear this stuff because it is white. I know you said where you live it gets hot but I live in Texas where it gets waaay hotter and I still wear white only white jeans and don't burn up

by Girlygirl0906 on 6/12/2012 12:17:30 PM

Unless my skirts touch the middle of my knee, my mom won't let me wear them without leggings. I really want to wear skirts that go a couple inches above the knee, but she won't let me. How can I get her to let me wear the skirts I want? She's perfectly fine with me wearing short-shorts so it confuses me.

Hey girl,

Why don't you two go shopping together an try on a few skirts. Tell her you don't want a micro-mini, just a skirt above the knee.

Simone s.
simone s.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 6/12/2012 12:17:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I'm really into hipster clothes & fashion. But, I'm only 13 (turning 14). Hipsters wear things like high waisted shorts & lacey shirts and vans, etc. When it comes to clothes, what type of clothes should I wear that still look hipster, but good for my age? xoxo

Hey chicky, one of my fave hipster looks is to wear short shorts with a cute belt and tuck in a 3/4 tee. You can add some cute Oxfords to complete the outfit.
Carrie R.

by Symphoni789 on 6/12/2012 12:08:31 PM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:30:21 AM

MODERATOR!!!! MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I am on summer break (of course!). I don't know what I should do all summer. I don't live near anything and we don't have a pool or anything. What can I do all summer? What can I eat during the day to stay healthy. I don't know what to do or eat all summer being stuck at home. PLEASE HELP!

Hey Girl,

I don't know how old you are, but you could always try getting a summer job or working at a summer camp. Do you have friends who live near by? As for healthy lunch, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to cook. Look online for healthy recipes and start cooking

good luck,

Simone s.
simone s.

by 5boys_1D on 6/12/2012 11:14:08 AM

I still didn't get the latest issue of GL in the mail yet and it's been over a month since it has been out. What should I do??
~thanks!

Hey girl, sorry that you've been missing your last issue for so long. This page has subscription info on it: https://secure.girlslife.com/. Check to make sure yours is up-to-date, and if so, you can report the missing issue. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/12/2012 10:21:35 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please asnwer this right away!!! My class is walking to Dairy Queen and the library today ; does this sound like a pretty outfit? A lavender shirt with pink, purple and white flowers with sequins in the middle on the chest, black shorts, silver glittery ''gel or jelly'' flip flops and a shiny lavender key necklace???

Hey Girlie,

Sounds really cute! Hope you have a fun day.

simone S.
simone s.

by Sarah510 on 6/12/2012 6:47:55 AM

I LOVE THE CROPPED PAIR!!!!!!

by j4zm09 on 6/11/2012 10:12:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have been trying to eat healthy lately but ive been having trouble on what i should be eating for a snack. ive been eating grape tomatoes and turkey peperoni any suggestions on better things to snack on thanks

Hey babe,

That's actually not a bad start!  I'm a fan of pita/crackers and hummus, or apples/celery and peanut butter.  Nuts, fruits, and veggies, are all fantastic choices as well.
Jordan S.

by jennanatasha on 6/11/2012 10:00:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've been thinking about doing yoga. I know it's good for your mental health and being more energized, but is it good for your physical health, too? Like, will it give me a more leaner body and become more flexible? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Yes, yoga is definitely a workout in itself.  Especially hot yoga.  It stretches and actually strengthens your muscles, which ultimately burns some calories too.  I've been going for two years now, and I love it!
Jordan S.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/11/2012 9:47:56 PM

MOD!!! People keep telling me that this guy is talking about me behind my back. I've never talked to him in person, and I've only texted him like four or five times. I want it to stop, so I tried to contact him, but he's completely blowing me off! I had my friend text him on her phone and he texted her back right away. Ugh. What do I do?

Hey babe,

You don't know for sure that it is true, so don't approach it with right-out attacking him.  I think you need to talk to him about it in person and ask him if he's bothered by you, or if there's really nothing wrong at all.
Jordan S.

by Janbradylolz on 6/11/2012 9:42:39 PM

♩♫ ♪♬CALLING ALL DANCERS♬♪♫♩
♬ Hi there! Do you live to dance and dance to live? I do! If you are like me and love to dance, you should join my club, ♥Live2Dance♥ Go to my profile and join! I do tap, jazz, hip hop, and ballet dancing! ♬ Please join my club where we will talk about all things dance! ♡

RIGHT NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURER, VP, DANCE TIP GAL, AND WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A DANCE ADVICE GAL!

by PinkDancerBabe on 6/11/2012 8:43:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey Mod!
So I just asked my mom for an iPhone! Yippy! But the thing is we were trying to keep it from my sisters. Unfortunately my sister read my diary ugh! and she found out I wanted an iPhone and is now making fun of me. Now she is bugging me about and saying when or if I get one she will break it and shatter it to pieces so she would be the only sibling to have one. I know that it can shatter but not into pieces. I asked my mom for advice but all she says is work it out. Until then no more talking about an iPhone. But, now I am so mad at my sister. She won't even work it out with me like my mom said. All my sisters know about it now and now they say they are going to steal it from me and hide it from me and play apps then delete them. Now what should I do to fix it with my sister and get back on the road to getting an iPhone.
Please Help!

Hey! If they're just being bratty toward you, you should stop talking about it for a while. maybe they'll move on. If they keep harping on, tell them if they break it, they'll pay for it and to keep them from stealing it, you should lock it up or something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 8:29:21 PM

Please join my club, Queens of Hearts <3! boys, fashion, friendship, life, beauty, fitness and more! We have 30 members and we'd love to have you too! Please join! Smile

by honeycakes on 6/11/2012 8:09:06 PM

I have this friend who I've been friends with for over a year, but sometimes she feels more like an enemy than a friend. She's fun, but sometimes she can be kinda mean and annoying. She loves video games, is a tomboy, kinda bossy, and very blunt. One of the most annoying things she does is not tell me things. Like currently she won't tell me who asked her to the school dance! Ugh! The thing is, she can be somewhat loyal and says she's mean to people who she really cares about, and it's not like I can ignore her; she lives right behind me! I still wanna be friends with her, but her blunt attitude drives me crazy! Please help!

Hey! You just have to tell her what you told me. Be honest with her and your friendship will improve because of it.

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 6/11/2012 7:13:42 PM

The shorts are trashy, but the other looks are fabulous!!!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/11/2012 7:08:13 PM

OMG!!!! Those are so in this summer but I live in sunny So Cal (!) so it is always really hot. I can only wear white shorts. I also have a mini muffin-top that I am trying to loose so tight tees look really bad on me!!!!!!!!!!! But adorable outfits!

by sprinklz28 on 6/11/2012 6:40:59 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
okay so here's the thing..i have a bf but he never texts and i don't really feel anything and it's only been a week! i was thinking maybe me and him could take a break over the summer and then get back together when school starts..please help!! thanks and sorry if i sound like an idiotFrown

Hey! Of course you don't sound like an idiot! A summer long break after you've only been dating for a week isn't really realistic. I say, either break up with him or don't. Maybe give it a little more time and see if you like him more as you get to know him Smile

Helen S.