AN HOUR AGO Join GL's new book club! We're reading @Scholastic's Echo: http://t.co/ssPp4F2UbL

AN HOUR AGO RT @DoveCameron: got to Santa Monica for my @girlslifemag photoshoot a little early: kicked off my shoes, walked along… https://t.co/wYsYwOMo9G

2 HOURS AGO This 13-year-old girl might just be the best rock climber in the world. No, seriously: http://t.co/iyToEj9eVb

COMMENTS

Why we heart sleep

7 reasons you still need your beauty sleep…

my summer goal was to tone my stomach... but summer is almost over and I need to get it toned fast! any suggestions, what is the fasted way/workout!???

Hey girl! Crunches and ab workouts are the fastest way to get toned.  We have tons on the site, if you search "abs" in the search bar.  xoxo

Kate G.

by orangey98 on 8/6/2012 2:48:24 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How do I erase my habit of sleeping at 1 or 2 am and start sleeping at 11 pm? PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY!!!

Hey chica! It takes awhile to make a change that drastic.  Start by waking up a little earlier every day and don't let yourself take a nap.  You'll be tired a little bit earlier that night, so go to be a little earlier.  Keep doing this and soon you'll be going to be at the time you want! xoxo

Kate G.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 12:26:21 PM

MODMODMOD
AHH!! The other day my stomach hurt so so bad, and I had diarrhea. Eep, Am I starting "Down There"?

Hey girl!

It's possible you're starting your period. Stomach cramps and diarrhea are common symptoms. But it could also have been a stomach ache. Maybe you ate something that upset your stomach. It's hard to say, but just keep tabs on your symptoms if they return.
Rachael A.

by Nymah08976 on 6/22/2012 3:34:27 PM

LOL no wonder I'm so creative! hahaha! But I'm still clutzy no matter how much I sleep...

by twinkleglimmer on 6/20/2012 2:35:11 AM

i need to kick the habit of falling asleep at 1 or 2 in the morning...

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 2:57:53 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok so I just had my period this morning for the first time!!! The pads feel really weird too. Is there any way I can get use to them?? Thanks!!

Hey chica, you're going through something every girl's gotta deal with. Pads are definitely weird at first, but you'll get to the point where ya don't even notice 'em. Just be patient.
Carrie R.

by Sheyenne on 6/12/2012 1:33:51 PM

So sometimes when I take a bath I notice discharge coming out from down there!!!!
I didnt even notice till I saw it coming out!
Its creeping me out, is there Any way I can prevent it???
Thank you SO much ! <3

Hey chica, if it's not a lot and this doesn't happen often, don't sweat it. But if you're really worried, or if you notice this happening a lot, you should ask your doctor about it.
Carrie R.

by imblonde5678 on 6/12/2012 12:40:09 PM

I sleep. Lot! One time, I went to bed a little after 9 and got up at almost 11. This was not normal, I usually sleep 10 or 11 hours. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 6/12/2012 12:38:45 PM

Hahaha, where I live there are pygmy rattlesnakes out all day. And it's like 100 degrees. So, you go out at night. Makes bad sleeping patterns easier anyway.

by changingfaces on 6/12/2012 11:35:27 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:21:57 AM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.