2 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

3 HOURS AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!:

5 HOURS AGO Relationships can't survive on #selfies alone. How do you handle your #LDR?:

Why we heart sleep

7 reasons you still need your beauty sleep…

my summer goal was to tone my stomach... but summer is almost over and I need to get it toned fast! any suggestions, what is the fasted way/workout!???

Hey girl! Crunches and ab workouts are the fastest way to get toned.  We have tons on the site, if you search "abs" in the search bar.  xoxo

Kate G.

by orangey98 on 8/6/2012 2:48:24 PM

How do I erase my habit of sleeping at 1 or 2 am and start sleeping at 11 pm? PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY!!!

Hey chica! It takes awhile to make a change that drastic.  Start by waking up a little earlier every day and don't let yourself take a nap.  You'll be tired a little bit earlier that night, so go to be a little earlier.  Keep doing this and soon you'll be going to be at the time you want! xoxo

Kate G.

by theclique123 on 8/3/2012 12:26:21 PM

AHH!! The other day my stomach hurt so so bad, and I had diarrhea. Eep, Am I starting "Down There"?

Hey girl!

It's possible you're starting your period. Stomach cramps and diarrhea are common symptoms. But it could also have been a stomach ache. Maybe you ate something that upset your stomach. It's hard to say, but just keep tabs on your symptoms if they return.
Rachael A.

by Nymah08976 on 6/22/2012 3:34:27 PM

LOL no wonder I'm so creative! hahaha! But I'm still clutzy no matter how much I sleep...

by twinkleglimmer on 6/20/2012 2:35:11 AM

i need to kick the habit of falling asleep at 1 or 2 in the morning...

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2012 2:57:53 PM

Ok so I just had my period this morning for the first time!!! The pads feel really weird too. Is there any way I can get use to them?? Thanks!!

Hey chica, you're going through something every girl's gotta deal with. Pads are definitely weird at first, but you'll get to the point where ya don't even notice 'em. Just be patient.
Carrie R.

by Sheyenne on 6/12/2012 1:33:51 PM

So sometimes when I take a bath I notice discharge coming out from down there!!!!
I didnt even notice till I saw it coming out!
Its creeping me out, is there Any way I can prevent it???
Thank you SO much ! <3

Hey chica, if it's not a lot and this doesn't happen often, don't sweat it. But if you're really worried, or if you notice this happening a lot, you should ask your doctor about it.
Carrie R.

by imblonde5678 on 6/12/2012 12:40:09 PM

I sleep. Lot! One time, I went to bed a little after 9 and got up at almost 11. This was not normal, I usually sleep 10 or 11 hours. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 6/12/2012 12:38:45 PM

Hahaha, where I live there are pygmy rattlesnakes out all day. And it's like 100 degrees. So, you go out at night. Makes bad sleeping patterns easier anyway.

by changingfaces on 6/12/2012 11:35:27 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/12/2012 11:21:57 AM

If you oversleep, don’t miss out on breakfast. Spread some peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast. It’ll keep you energized until lunch!
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!