AN HOUR AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

6 grad gifts for your best girl friends

It’s cap ‘n’ gown season. Here’s what we’re grabbing…

Personally, as nice as gifts are, I don't think they are necessary for graduation. If it is a family member then ya but don't feel bad if you aren't stocking up on the gifts.

by sprinklz28 on 6/13/2012 11:37:32 PM

hey everyone!! if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and ill get back to you asap

by maddysadvice on 6/13/2012 8:24:54 PM

Surviving freshman year... I might need that Smile

by unicornninja on 6/13/2012 7:43:08 PM

I think i'd be cool to get a dollar store tote, decorate it by sewing on buttons, squares of cool fabric, and other items and then filling it with ur besties fav. stuff, i.e: sunglasses, journal, cool pens, gift card to her fav. store, a mini photo album of ur best school year moments, etc. Thinking about making that for my friend now!

by karasinski on 6/13/2012 6:14:55 PM

MOD MOD!!
So I have some "sterling silver" earrings from Claire's that are starting to not look good since its cheapy. I've cleaned them, but they just get dirty and ugly again. Since I can't wear them anymore, what should I do with them? Should I throw them away, donate, or what? Please help!!!

Hey babe,

I would just throw them away, I can't really think of any other use for them.
Jordan S.

by candygirl16 on 6/13/2012 6:03:41 PM

I already survived freshmen year...

by joetta2 on 6/13/2012 3:45:39 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/13/2012 3:42:05 PM

Okay so I asked this before but it didnt go through, so here goes!
I'm going to a cast party for a production I'm in this weekend, and I don't know what to wear. It's going to be at a lake and I'll probably have my swimsuit underneath. Plus, this guy I kinda like will be there so I wanna look decent. Also, how should i do my hair? It's thick,wavy and shoulder-length. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Thanks bunches :o)

Hey girl, sounds like a sweet party! A cute casual look for over your swimsuit: try short jean shorts paired with a button down shirt. Roll your sleeves, and if ya can, tie the bottoms of your shirt. A braid would look super cute, too.
Carrie R.

by baconlvr711 on 6/13/2012 1:26:25 PM

these are really cute ideas!! Thanks GL!

by 5boys_1D on 6/13/2012 10:44:37 AM

Hola Chicas! Join my Lana Del Rey Fans club! If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is!

by artistchic99 on 6/13/2012 9:48:13 AM